Bill Eases Penalty For Crack Cocaine Possession

Or in relation to what George said, trying to create a escape from something.

Drugs are not partisan.... the only thing dope heads and partisans have in common is that they are all fucking brain dead morons. In my opinion.

Or sick.

Nope, they make a choice. I am all for freedom of choice. You want to shove shit up your nose, you are welcome to do so. Just don't expect any sympathy from me when you end up in a gutter. I will step over you.

FYI; Crack is Cocaine and is definitely not the drug of "rich people". Drug addicts are not usually into partisan politics.

:lol: Drug addicts aren't usually into partisan politics? :lol:
Tell that to all the rich people snorting lines, and popping prescription drugs.
And so you know the difference, Crack is what poor people do, Coke is what middle class to rich people do.

So, are you honestly telling me that middle class and rich people only vote GOP? Really? Cuz my home state is jammed packed full of very wealthy coke heads (we call it Hollywood) and they seem to favor the Democrats.

Drugs are not partisan.... the only thing dope heads and partisans have in common is that they are all fucking brain dead morons. In my opinion.

Did I say that?
I think I was very clear in responding to the part where he said rich people don't cocaine. And I didn't mention anything about the GOP.

FYI; Crack is Cocaine and is definitely not the drug of "rich people". Drug addicts are not usually into partisan politics.

Tell that to all the rich people snorting lines, and popping prescription drugs.
And so you know the difference, Crack is what poor people do, Coke is what middle class to rich people do.

So, are you honestly telling me that middle class and rich people only vote GOP? Really? Cuz my home state is jammed packed full of very wealthy coke heads (we call it Hollywood) and they seem to favor the Democrats.

And I can play your game too.
Are you saying all the rich people in your state who do cocaine are all democrats?

Legalize Pot.

It's ridiculous to see people get arrested for having a couple ounces.. It's not like we have 4 pounds of Pot in the trunk.

Legalize Pot.

It's ridiculous to see people get arrested for having a couple ounces.. It's not like we have 4 pounds of Pot in the trunk.

And even if they had 4 pounds of pot in the truck. Who cares? I don't. Doesn't affect me.

It does affect me though when that person is arrested and then jailed.

Legalize Pot.

And why should it matter if we have four pounds either? You could smoke that four pounds(probably pass out before you could) and you still wouldn't die from an overdose.

And why should it matter if we have four pounds either? You could smoke that four pounds(probably pass out before you could) and you still wouldn't die from an overdose.

Glad I thought of it first. :razz:

Legalize Pot.

And even if they had 4 pounds of pot in the truck. Who cares? I don't. Doesn't affect me.

I don't either, I'm just saying though.. There's a difference.

Same goes here.. That's why we should Legalize it. In my opinion Pot is in the same category as Booze. (If you know what I mean.)

So there you go Dogbert a Conservative who wants to Legalize ;) (even though i've been wanting it legalized for a while.)

Legalize Pot.

I had a friend who was arrested for a bowl's worth of pot, just think about the tax dollars wasted for five dollars worth of pot? Plus he got the charges dropped, because the Cop had no right to search the vehicle.

Instead of doing this, why not just legalize cannabis?

Would stop a lot of drug cartels from killing people, because then they could go legit.

Oh yeah........forgot........cocaine is the drug for rich people.......OF COURSE the GOP is going to protect it!

And just so you know their is no difference, crack is just a cooked, hardened version of cocaine cut with many more impurities (that's why it's cheaper than Cocaine). Nice generalizations. I seem to recall Richard Pryor having a pretty good "Crack" habit. David Crosby; was his drug of choice., Mayor Marion Berry...also a crack head. None of those examples seem middle class to me. There are many middle class people smoking crack. There are no class only types of drugs, though this line of argument plays well with the whole class warfare thing brought to you by the politicians.

I don't either, I'm just saying though.. There's a difference.

Same goes here.. That's why we should Legalize it. In my opinion Pot is in the same category as Booze. (If you know what I mean.)

So there you go Dogbert a Conservative who wants to Legalize ;) (even though i've been wanting it legalized for a while.)

While you talk to a Liberal who is probably more Libertarian than Liberal these days. :lol:

And I know exactly what you mean. :thup:

Legalize Pot.

lol, i'm not saying it's bad i was just comparing 4 pounds to a couple ounces.

And, I remember having a deep conversation about Pot and it's affects on people with my Sisters boyfriend.. And we said that exact same thing..

And just so you know their is no difference, crack is just a cooked, hardened version of cocaine cut with many more impurities (that's why it's cheaper than Cocaine). Nice generalizations. I seem to recall Richard Pryor having a pretty good "Crack" habit. David Crosby; was his drug of choice., Mayor Marion Berry...also a crack head. None of those examples seem middle class to me. There are many middle class people smoking crack. There are no class only types of drugs, though this line of argument plays well with the whole class warfare thing brought to you by the politicians.
Of course I know the difference, I used to do coke and I have free based. So please don't lecture me on the difference.
And if you had all these examples, why did you state rich people don't do cocaine?

Of course I know the difference, I used to do coke and I have free based. So please don't lecture me on the difference.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXuv7m-5_gw]YouTube - Grandmaster & Melle Mel - White Lines (Don't Don't Do It) (U.S. Street Mix)[/ame]

Are you saying all the rich people in your state who do cocaine are all democrats?

Nope, I am merely commenting that Hollywood is full of cokeheads and full of lefties. Coincidence? Maybe. Truthfully, I couldn't care less. As long as their drug habits don't affect me, they are welcome to kill themselves any way that suits them. Personally, I'm a drug free and, for the most part, alcohol free, zone. I like a clear head.... drugs and alcohol impair your judgement. Which is possibly why so many lefties are drug addicts. :lol:

Legalize Pot.

lol, i'm not saying it's bad i was just comparing 4 pounds to a couple ounces.

And, I remember having a deep conversation about Pot and it's affects on people with my Sisters boyfriend.. And we said that exact same thing..

My favorite is when Kat Williams talked about dying from pot in his stand up. He said something like " You might thing they are dead, but they are going to wake up in an hour and eat all your food." That isn't the exact quote, I will try to find it on YOutube, it hilarious.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXuv7m-5_gw]YouTube - Grandmaster & Melle Mel - White Lines (Don't Don't Do It) (U.S. Street Mix)[/ame]

He talks about how bad coke is in that song, but was doing coke the whole time he was writing it. :lol:

I could tell you how much baking soda and water you need to free base, which is just fast crack. ;)

Nope, I am merely commenting that Hollywood is full of cokeheads and full of lefties. Coincidence? Maybe. Truthfully, I couldn't care less. As long as their drug habits don't affect me, they are welcome to kill themselves any way that suits them. Personally, I'm a drug free and, for the most part, alcohol free, zone. I like a clear head.... drugs and alcohol impair your judgement. Which is possibly why so many lefties are drug addicts. :lol:

So now you are saying most leftists are drug addicts? :lol:

He talks about how bad coke is in that song, but was doing coke the whole time he was writing it. :lol:

I could tell you how much baking soda and water you need to free base, which is just fast crack. ;)

I know. :lol:

They would go on stage coked out too. :eek:

And I'm good. :eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back