Bill Gates speaks in Sydney on ‘future pandemic preparedness’

It is SO easy to picture him in an SS uniform! So easy!
Can you guess who/what his faszher was? I'll give you a hint

nazisalute.jpg

Klaus Schwab: His Nazi Family History Explains Reset Agenda

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree...

The more money you have, the more rotten the mind, heart and soul of a man becomes. "Money is the root of all evil"

Just look at the annual meetings in Davos, what do they all have in common? Shitloads of money, what are their intentions? What comes from a man who has a rotten mind, heart and soul? Nothing good for the receiver
Oh Lord. I don't want to take the time to listen to an entire Bill Gates speech. Can you summarize the highlights?

Last night, the Lowy Institute hosted Bill Gates for an in-person event while he is in Sydney.

During the conversation, Gates spoke in conversation with Lowy Institute Executive Director Michael Fullilove about international health, ‘pandemic preparedness’, food security and ‘climate change’.

Now wtf has this nutter got anything to do with the world's projected path? Control.

Is Gates still pushing his human lojack location chip>

Last night, the Lowy Institute hosted Bill Gates for an in-person event while he is in Sydney.

During the conversation, Gates spoke in conversation with Lowy Institute Executive Director Michael Fullilove about international health, ‘pandemic preparedness’, food security and ‘climate change’.

Now wtf has this nutter got anything to do with the world's projected path? Control.

Bush was obsessed with the possibility of a pandemic. He produced the pandemic handbook. Obama used it for dealing with Zika and Ebola... Trump threw it out. He knew better.

Oh, yes. We wonderful Americans brought 1000's of them here to work for us while pampered in luxury back in the late 40's. That might explain alot of things. In fact, it DOES....

You mean Operation Paperclip? How could you be so ignorant. They couldn't stop Germany's descent into Fascism. Don't you see how that happens.

Bush was obsessed with the possibility of a pandemic. He produced the pandemic handbook. Obama used it for dealing with Zika and Ebola... Trump threw it out. He knew better.
Everyone knew except those it was planned for :eek:

You mean Operation Paperclip? How could you be so ignorant. They couldn't stop Germany's descent into Fascism. Don't you see how that happens.
Yes I DO mean Operation Paperclip. Oh, you kids are getting SO smart these days. Look at you! Good job catching up! And I DO see how that happens...which is why I mentioned it! (Duh???) But I guess you missed that obvious point. Don't be a whiney little bitch because someone beat you to the punch. :itsok: There, there....

Does anyone wonder why Bill Gates talks in that whiny nasal voice, wonder no more...

1659816707535.png

Is Klaus also a pedophile?
I'd put all my money on that horse. As it's sure to be a winner. Just look at that aerodynamic head.

klaus.jpg
Just look at that head, like a cruise missile. IOW, yes, I'd say he's up there with the pope.

He is the representation of evil....what the fuck is he doing in Sydney....scum
The poster child of the evilly demented. He's recruiting more minions [bureaucrats] for his entourage.

Forum List

Back