Bill Maher basically admits abortion is murder, and tells us why we need to embrace it anyway.

Every single "pro choice" person, that is fine and dandy with willy nilly abortions .......... has already been born. Let that sink in.

Until they realize what you people are up to.

Let's be honest. Your side stepped in a big pile of shit with Dobbs, and now you don't want to drag it all over the house. If the referendums in Kansas and Ohio (red states!) are any indication, you guys are going to take a beating on this one.

What I am up to is a 10-15 ban on birth control abortions.

It's what had to be done. Roe was an abomination, wishful judicial thinking that retarded the solution to this issue by decades.

What I am up to is a 10-15 ban on birth control abortions.
Too bad you won't get it.

It's what had to be done. Roe was an abomination, wishful judicial thinking that retarded the solution to this issue by decades.

Naw, man, Roe did what the politicians didn't have the guts to do, get rid of unworkable laws that were being regularly disregarded. The problem is you can't roll back the clock, no matter how badly you want to. Women have had the right to make their own decisions for 50 years... and they don't take kindly to what you guys are trying to pull.

You are going to see the right to choose enshrined in every state constitution, as it should be.

Too bad you won't get it.

Naw, man, Roe did what the politicians didn't have the guts to do, get rid of unworkable laws that were being regularly disregarded. The problem is you can't roll back the clock, no matter how badly you want to. Women have had the right to make their own decisions for 50 years... and they don't take kindly to what you guys are trying to pull.

You are going to see the right to choose enshrined in every state constitution, as it should be.

I think you overestimate the support for abortion to the last second.

Right now the restrictions side is divided between the absolutists and the rationalists. That will pass and the absolutists will take what they can get.

I think you overestimate the support for abortion to the last second.
Nobody does that. The only late abortions performed are on deformed fetuses.

Right now the restrictions side is divided between the absolutists and the rationalists. That will pass and the absolutists will take what they can get.

A rationalist realizes if a woman doesn't want to be pregnant, she'll find a way to not be pregnant.

Nobody does that. The only late abortions performed are on deformed fetuses.

A rationalist realizes if a woman doesn't want to be pregnant, she'll find a way to not be pregnant.

Then why do the laws allow for it? Also they get to hide behind HIPPA laws, convenient for them.

I'm talking inside the abortion restrictions grouping.

Now they are out in the open and dont care
Even 10 years ago honest liberals said it was murder

Abortions Rights Advocate Admits Abortion Is Murder​

CAMILLE PAGLIA (also a Lesbian I believe)

Hence I have always frankly admitted that abortion is murder, the extermination of the powerless by the powerful. Liberals for the most part have shrunk from facing the ethical consequences of their embrace of abortion, which results in the annihilation of concrete individuals and not just clumps of insensate tissue. . .

Same reason your genital warts are covered by HIPAA.

There should be NO Abortion restrictions. It's none of your business.

Wishful thinking. The penalty of living in a free society is people can make things their business despite the desires of people like you.

Except it's none of your business... and you guys are going to take a pasting in November over this.

I doubt it. Too many other issues more important to many people.

Any of the AWFL's wouldn't vote for Trump anyway.

Nope... This is making women who don't give a shit about politics go to the polls. Why do you think Trump is tapdancing around the issues like Bo Jangles? "I totally destroyed Roe, but it should be whatever the state decides!"

He gave the same answer I would have.

That was the WHOLE POINT of overturning Roe.

The whole point is banning abortions... please don't pretend it's about anything else.

No surrender, no retreat!

For some people, other's it's that Roe was terrible law.

Nice of you to be cheering last second abortions. All we need is another Gosnell and that position will lose it's luster.

Right now the abortion rights absolutists have anger on their side, but that can't last.

For some people, other's it's that Roe was terrible law.

Nice of you to be cheering last second abortions. All we need is another Gosnell and that position will lose it's luster.

Right now the abortion rights absolutists have anger on their side, but that can't last.
Sure it can. After the GOP takes it's beating, they'll sheepishly never bring the subject up again.

Just like they stopped trying to push creationism in the schools after they were told to sit down and shut up.

Sure it can. After the GOP takes it's beating, they'll sheepishly never bring the subject up again.

Just like they stopped trying to push creationism in the schools after they were told to sit down and shut up.

This is a more important issue to people you despise than you think. Again, right now you are still in the anger honeymoon with the abortion rights fanatics. Sooner or later you will see the restrictions people get their shit together.

They spent so much time trying to get rid of Roe, they probably didn't believe it would happen. It takes time to get a message setup, especially when it's as radical a change as when Roe was overturned.

Forum List

Back