Bill Maher basically admits abortion is murder, and tells us why we need to embrace it anyway.

It baffles my mind how anyone that knows what abortion is and won't just admit that abortion is murdering babies.
By nature leftists are inellectually dishonest and cowardly. Otherwise they would be RIGHT

This is a more important issue to people you despise than you think. Again, right now you are still in the anger honeymoon with the abortion rights fanatics. Sooner or later you will see the restrictions people get their shit together.

They spent so much time trying to get rid of Roe, they probably didn't believe it would happen. It takes time to get a message setup, especially when it's as radical a change as when Roe was overturned.

Oh, no, I'm thrilled that SCOTUS showed what you guys want to do with women. You see, as long as Roe was in place, they could ignore you religious crazies.

Now they can't.

You guys think you can start sneaking the camel's nose under the tent with fanciful scenarios like, 'What if she's 8 months pregnant and wants an abortion to get back at her husband!" but that shit never happens.

Oh, no, I'm thrilled that SCOTUS showed what you guys want to do with women. You see, as long as Roe was in place, they could ignore you religious crazies.

Now they can't.

You guys think you can start sneaking the camel's nose under the tent with fanciful scenarios like, 'What if she's 8 months pregnant and wants an abortion to get back at her husband!" but that shit never happens.

So there are no women in support of limits on abortion?

Oh right, only the left gets to claim to speak for "All of X".

All your side has is AWFLs and women in swing states that think somehow Alabamans are going to ban abortions in their States.

I suspect even Alabamans don't want restrictions on abortions... Only a matter of time.

And yet they keep voting for people who want them.

You are delusional, you suffer from coastal elitism as well as your obvious psychopathy.

My low opinion is of Red State Voters... these dumb fucks vote against their own interests because they are too dumb to know better.

But this is one they can't ignore.

Women having penises, excessive local crime, and massive illegal immigration is in their interests?

Strange.

Now they are out in the open and dont care
Who said the Left are demonic evildoers?

Now they can't.

If u were honest you'd admit abortion is the killing of another human being, and your abortion stance on Republicans is a desperate attempt to support demonicrats

Trannies aren't bothering anyone
Crime is going down from it's Trump Highs.
We actually need immigrants to prop up the economy.

Except the women seeing a guy with a full erection in their locker rooms.
Reporting is going down because people are realizing the Soros prosecutors won't do anything anyway.
We need legal immigration, not an invading army being coddled by short sighted SJW nitwits.

Except the women seeing a guy with a full erection in their locker rooms.
Reporting is going down because people are realizing the Soros prosecutors won't do anything anyway.
We need legal immigration, not an invading army being coddled by short sighted SJW nitwits.
They all know what an erection looks like.
No, crime is going down... people still need to make insurance claims.
Sorry, legal immigration is a pain in the ass. I just chucked out $4000.00 to get my wife's paperwork straightened out with immigration, and she has already been living here for 7 years.

They all know what an erection looks like.
No, crime is going down... people still need to make insurance claims.
Sorry, legal immigration is a pain in the ass. I just chucked out $4000.00 to get my wife's paperwork straightened out with immigration, and she has already been living here for 7 years.

Weaksauce dismissal of people's concerns.
No, it isn't.
That isn't an excuse to just let the floodgates open.

***Mod Edit: Leave family members of forum members out of replies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Weaksauce dismissal of people's concerns.
No, it isn't.
That isn't an excuse to just let the floodgates open.

So a miserable old cuck like you went the mail order bride route. Not surprised.
Yes, your hangups aren't my problem.
Crime is down. Thanks, Biden.
No, we don't let the floodgates open, we properly man the operations to quickly process the claims. FOr instance, Mrs. B131 came here 7 years ago on an asylum claim, because she had been oppressed in China. They've had her waiting on a hearing for 7 years. A marriage sponsorship takes a year to resolve.

Attack on family reported.

Yes, your hangups aren't my problem.
Crime is down. Thanks, Biden.
No, we don't let the floodgates open, we properly man the operations to quickly process the claims. FOr instance, Mrs. B131 came here 7 years ago on an asylum claim, because she had been oppressed in China. They've had her waiting on a hearing for 7 years. A marriage sponsorship takes a year to resolve.

Attack on family reported.

It's those people's problem, and why is the fetish needs of some cross dresser superior to women feeling safe in certain areas?

No, it isn't.

Nice claim.

You brought it into the discussion arena, good luck with that report.

It's those people's problem, and why is the fetish needs of some cross dresser superior to women feeling safe in certain areas?

No, it isn't.

Nice claim.

You brought it into the discussion arena, good luck with that report.

If you are in a room full of cis-women and one transwoman comes in to change clothes, it's about your hangups, not hers.
Crime is down.
Our immigration system is broken. Republicans broke it, thinking people would just stop coming if you made it too much a pain in the ass.

Spoiler alert. They didn't.

If you are in a room full of cis-women and one transwoman comes in to change clothes, it's about your hangups, not hers.
Crime is down.
Our immigration system is broken. Republicans broke it, thinking people would just stop coming if you made it too much a pain in the ass.

Spoiler alert. They didn't.

No, it's about someone's fetish not giving them the right to make others uncomfortable.
No it isn't.
We get to decide who comes here legally, that's it.

Forum List

Back