Bill Maher: Comparing the violence of Islam to Christianity is liberal bullshit

Actually, in my opinion, abortion is what Planned Parenthood has always stood for, eugenics. The thinning of the weeds so to speak. (Not a Sanger quote)

they stand for what the name says PLANNED PARENTHOOD,

that means they give care associated with procreation.

what you dont realise is alot of what they do is helping women get pregnant and stay pregnant.

They also find loads of cancer in patients who would otherwise never know they were sick.

You just hate women and think they sould all be YOUR personal religion

No, actually I love women, I hate the damage abortion does to their mental health. I hate the origins of PP. Certainly they went from a hated group to now having much respect by th pro-abortionist but I consider the fight against their group as the same as those waged by abolitionists against slavery.

handjob.gif

You know of abolitionists who murdered pro-slavery cretins, huh??

So Maher directly says that "all religions have hypocrites", a statement of plain fact, is "liberal bullshit". That's freaking stupid.

It's sad, when Maher goes politically correct like that and screams that a statement of plain truth is "liberal bullshit". He can't just accept a true statement, he has to divert with an unrelated tangent about muslims being more violent. Very conservative of him, such a diversion. Muslims are more violent, but that has nothing to do with the truth of the statement "all religions have hypocrites".

Yes, you keep making this point which isn't exactly what was said. Here is the transcript:

BRIAN LEVIN, DIRECTOR OF THE CENTER FOR THE STUDY OF HATE AND EXTREMISM AT CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY, SAN BERNADINO: Could I just interject? Look, it's not like people who are Muslim who do wacky things have a monopoly on it. We have hypocrites across faiths, Jewish, Christian who say they're out for God and end up doing not so nice things.

MAHER: You know what? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. You know what? That's, that’s liberal bullshit right there. I mean, yes, all faiths…

LEVIN: There are no Christian hypocrites?

MAHER: No, there are.

Read more: Maher to Guest Defending Islam in Wake of Boston Bombings: 'That's Liberal Bulls--t' | NewsBusters

Obviously what Maher was calling BS was not the part about religions containing hypocrites it was the violence part. It was the equating of one religion that has a history of modern violence to ones that do not. It is fairly obvious.

And that is what I keep pointing out myself on the forums, MODERN VIOLENCE. The Crusades were not in modern times, people were ignorant and could only follow or obey. The Salem Witch Trials occurred in the Americna colonies when we were unde the crown and mandated by the crown to do things which we later threw off.

Are you "conservatives" TAUGHT to make-UP such bullshit??!!!!

323.png

"Another common element among the female witches of the Salem trials had to do with property. New England laws clearly specified male inheritance of property. Yet some women, by virtue of having no brothers or sons to inherit, did own property or were set to inherit property. This was counter to the Puritan social order, and made these women vulnerable to witchcraft accusations."

That is not why he attacks Islam, you idiot. Bill Maher is an atheist, not a practicing Jew.

He attacks Islam because he attacks all religions. Anti-relgion is his thing.

Also, you're no different than Neo-Nazis who swear against people(and even attack them) for loving Jews... with your "muslim-loving POS" shit.

Maher is kinda right..but it's not the whole story.

And the whole story is something that the right wing will never ever get. They'd like a final solution for muslims.

Why lie? Why must the liberal left always resort to lies?

Yeah....sure....that's who's been lying, most-recently.....

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

Please! The Grand Mufti of Islam was seated at Hitlers right hand. The final solution? Surely you jest! That is what Islam has planned for the rest of us! Wake up please.

Well then, why don't we talk about Pope Pius XII?

Not true.

If I shoot up an abortion clinic because I want the government to cut taxes, that would be terrorism. If I shoot it up because the flying spaghetti monster told me too, that is just murder.

Isn't that what I stated? Frick! You people can't follow a post to save your life.

What you said.
"If I shoot up an abortion clinic because I want the government to cut taxes, that would be terrorism."
What I said.
"You shoot up an abortion clinic due to your religious or political beliefs that is terrorism"

Tomato tomato

What is the problem here? If I shoot up the clinic because of religion it is not terrorism, there has to be a political motive for it to be terrorism. The reason for that is actually pretty simple, no religion on Earth uses terror to accomplish its goals, the only organizations that use terror are about politics.

So there's no such thing as Islamic terrorism, according to you. Muslim terrorists, according to you, are simply political operatives who happen to be of a certain religion.

Okay...

So it turns out that the wingnuts are misrepresenting what Maher said?

Who would have ever guessed? :lol:

PROVE IT, you filthy muslim/terrorist APOLOGIST.

Then show me when the last time was a Christian flew airplanes into buildings killing thousands of innocent people and causing billions of dollars in damage.

You fucking pathetic ball of dick puss.

If you don't think bombing abortion clinics is terrorism, you're no different than Al Qaeda.
It's not, shit for brains. It's fanatics on both sides of a social issue.

But noted once again you could NOT prove your ABSURD comments.

WORLD WIDE, ISLAM is responsible for killing MASSIVE numbers of INNOCENT people, WORLD WIDE. Rare, random abortion clinic mishaps PALE in comparison to the COLD BLOODED, HORRENDOUS number of TERRORIST KILLINGS by the hands of MUSLIMS.

And now even DUMBASS LIBERALS like Bill Maher are ADMITTING it. Time for jack off retarded liberal hacks like yourself to realize that you only look STUPID at this point with your continued EXCUSES and DEFENSE of COLD BLOODED MUSLIMS KILLERS.

I said, in America, there have been more terrorist attacks inspired by Christianity than there have by Islam.

That is an irrefutable fact.

Please! The Grand Mufti of Islam was seated at Hitlers right hand. The final solution? Surely you jest! That is what Islam has planned for the rest of us! Wake up please.

So based your 'logic' there, who should we still be afraid of,

the Muslims, or the Germans?

lol

My, my, my. Look at the anger level from the defenders of Christianity!

The "anger level" is over the CONTINUED DEFENSE OF A BLOODY MURDERING CULT called ISLAM by YOU LIBTARD DIP SHITS.

Get a clue, because at this point, you defenders are looking real STUPID and ANTI AMERICAN.

Now what's that one of your own finally admitted? Oh yeah... "it's liberal bull shit."

Anti-American for defending religious freedom? Thst'd s new one. Nothing surprises me with you right-wing hatemongers anymore.

Isn't that what I stated? Frick! You people can't follow a post to save your life.

What you said.
"If I shoot up an abortion clinic because I want the government to cut taxes, that would be terrorism."
What I said.
"You shoot up an abortion clinic due to your religious or political beliefs that is terrorism"

Tomato tomato

What is the problem here? If I shoot up the clinic because of religion it is not terrorism, there has to be a political motive for it to be terrorism. The reason for that is actually pretty simple, no religion on Earth uses terror to accomplish its goals, the only organizations that use terror are about politics.

So there's no such thing as Islamic terrorism, according to you. Muslim terrorists, according to you, are simply political operatives who happen to be of a certain religion.

Okay...

Not what I said at all. I have argued more than once that Islam is not a religion, it is sociopolitical. That is why Islamists is the proper term for Islamic terrorists, and why I am very careful to differentiate them from Muslims. It is not my fault you can't get it right.

If you don't think bombing abortion clinics is terrorism, you're no different than Al Qaeda.

WORLD WIDE, ISLAM is responsible for killing MASSIVE numbers of INNOCENT people, WORLD WIDE. Rare, random abortion clinic mishaps PALE in comparison to the COLD BLOODED, HORRENDOUS number of TERRORIST KILLINGS by the hands of MUSLIMS.

And now even DUMBASS LIBERALS like Bill Maher are ADMITTING it. Time for jack off retarded liberal hacks like yourself to realize that you only look STUPID at this point with your continued EXCUSES and DEFENSE of COLD BLOODED MUSLIMS KILLERS.

I said, in America, there have been more terrorist attacks inspired by Christianity than there have by Islam.

If it was irrefutable you would have been able to provide evidence.

I really think Quantum Windbag is a lonely person and that's why this threads go on for so long. After five pages, who honestly cares anymore about this topic?

If it was irrefutable you would have been able to provide evidence.

Already done. Learn to read.

Okay...

Not what I said at all. I have argued more than once that Islam is not a religion, it is sociopolitical. That is why Islamists is the proper term for Islamic terrorists, and why I am very careful to differentiate them from Muslims. It is not my fault you can't get it right.

"Islam is not a religion."

Okay you win. Even with almost 3 more hours to go, that is guaranteed to be the dumbest post of the day.

I really think Quantum Windbag is a lonely person and that's why this threads go on for so long. After five pages, who honestly cares anymore about this topic?

He bears an interesting resemblance to a poster called ksdb from another forum. Always digging that hole deeper and deeper.

Forum List

Back