Bill Maher: Comparing the violence of Islam to Christianity is liberal bullshit

Are you saying you are not a religious bigot, that, in reality, you are just a racist?
I'm not a religious bigot OR a racist, but I won't shy away from criticizing someone for their behavior, no matter WHAT their race or religion is just to avoid being labeled a racist.

You are the person that mentioned Maher's race, and you attributed his actions to his race. That, by definition, makes you a racist.

Racism has another element to it. That you feel that your race is superior to others.

My, my, my. Look at the anger level from the defenders of Christianity!

The "anger level" is over the CONTINUED DEFENSE OF A BLOODY MURDERING CULT called ISLAM by YOU LIBTARD DIP SHITS.

Get a clue, because at this point, you defenders are looking real STUPID and ANTI AMERICAN.

Now what's that one of your own finally admitted? Oh yeah... "it's liberal bull shit."

We are not defending violent radical Islam. We are, in a historical context, indicting violent radical Christianity.

The world did not begin the day you were born.

Is that because liberals can only look backwards?

Bill Maher is dead wrong.

If he thinks that Christianity is not a least as violent as radical Islam, I have one word for him:

"HOLOCAUST"

How quickly we forget. (and yes, the Nazi were originally called the "Christian Democratic Party", they were rife with anti-semitism long before Hitler joined, and the basis of this was the Lutherian religion).

He is and he isn't.

He isn't if you are just talking about the "now".

He is if you take history into account.

In any case..he's basically just being provocative. And the conservatives are eating it up.

Let us take history into account.

Christianity has a history of violence, and is no longer violent.

Islam has a history of violence, and still is.

Taking history into account, it looks to me like Christianity adapted to the modern world, and Islam didn't. The strange thing is that you look at current events, and then lie.

Bill Maher: Comparing the violence of Islam to Christianity is liberal bullshit

Nice to see someone speaking the truth from the other side of the aisle.

Seeing-as-how Maher was raised Catholic (not the most Bible-literate members of Christianity)....but, hasn't attended church, since he was 13-years-old....he really does need to brush-up on....​

.....before the next time he attempts to compare religions.

In the past, Maher has also said he approves of the Death Penalty....as-long-as the right people are executed.

He's always had a history of being a little full-of-himself, at the wrong times.

Bill Maher is dead wrong.

If he thinks that Christianity is not a least as violent as radical Islam, I have one word for him:

"HOLOCAUST"

How quickly we forget. (and yes, the Nazi were originally called the "Christian Democratic Party", they were rife with anti-semitism long before Hitler joined, and the basis of this was the Lutherian religion).

He is and he isn't.

In any case..he's basically just being provocative. And the conservatives are eating it up.

Taking history into account, it looks to me like Christianity adapted to the modern world, and Islam didn't. The strange thing is that you look at current events, and then lie.

If I kick you in the balls today, then tomorrow you should just forget about it? It's history?

I don't think so.

History matters. The world REALLY did not begin the day you were born.

The fact the there has been violent conflict between the European and Arab world's since the dawn of civilization is pertinent to the current conflict.

I really doesn't matter if you agree, because there are lots radical Islamists that are very aware of this fact. As they are aware of the atrocities committed by Christians against them throughout the ages.

The first public statement made by Osama Bin Laden, after the 9/11 attacks, referred to "70 years of humiliation" suffered by the Arab peoples.

Did you know that he was referring to the Balfour declaration? I'll bet you did not.

Apparently you think that you CAN kick somebody in the balls today and tomorrow they are supposed to forget about it. That ain't how the world works.

Last edited:
I'm not a religious bigot OR a racist, but I won't shy away from criticizing someone for their behavior, no matter WHAT their race or religion is just to avoid being labeled a racist.

You are the person that mentioned Maher's race, and you attributed his actions to his race. That, by definition, makes you a racist.

Racism has another element to it. That you feel that your race is superior to others.
How the hell would you know?

Maher is a fucking left-wing hack. He is also a Jew.....
....Because his Mother was Jewish, huh????

The next time your Aryan-brethren make such a dumb, fuckin' statement....recover your balls (from whichever woman maintains full-time possession of them)....and, tell your buds they're full-o'-shit.

Not true.

If I shoot up an abortion clinic because I want the government to cut taxes, that would be terrorism. If I shoot it up because the flying spaghetti monster told me too, that is just murder.

Isn't that what I stated? Frick! You people can't follow a post to save your life.

What you said.
"If I shoot up an abortion clinic because I want the government to cut taxes, that would be terrorism."
What I said.
"You shoot up an abortion clinic due to your religious or political beliefs that is terrorism"

Tomato tomato

What is the problem here? If I shoot up the clinic because of religion it is not terrorism, there has to be a political motive for it to be terrorism. The reason for that is actually pretty simple, no religion on Earth uses terror to accomplish its goals, the only organizations that use terror are about politics.

That is the dumbest statement I have read all day.

He is and he isn't.

If I kick you in the balls today, then tomorrow you should just forget about it? It's history?

I don't think so.

History matters. The world REALLY did not begin the day you were born.

The fact the there has been violent conflict between the European and Arab world's since the dawn of civilization is pertinent to the current conflict.

I really doesn't matter if you agree, because there are lots radical Islamists that are very aware of this fact. As they are aware of the atrocities committed by Christians against them throughout the ages.

The first public statement made by Osama Bin Laden, after the 9/11 attacks, referred to "70 years of humiliation" suffered by the Arab peoples.

Did you know that he was referring to the Balfour declaration? I'll bet you did not.

Apparently you think that you CAN kick somebody in the balls today and tomorrow they are supposed to forget about it. That ain't how the world works.

If you kick me in the balls today, and I smash you with a beer bottle tomorrow, the police will arrest me, and tel me that whatever you did yesterday does not give me a reason to do something today. Strangely enough, I agree with them, which is why I don't give a fuck what Obama has to say to justify what he did.

Is that how you rationalize away your racism?

There have been more Christian inspired terrorist attacks in the US than Muslim attacks.

Wrong. There have been over 70 Islamic attacks inside the USA thus far. The Oklahoma bombing was done by Tim McVeigh who was trained in explosives by an Iraqi Muslim terrorist. That is the truth behind the McVeigh bombing and the Feds know it. So much for your christian inspired terror attacks.
Whoahhhhhhhhhh.....

Are you allowed to run, free, on a regular-basis?

323.png

McVeigh was average, ordinary, garden-variety.....

Are you saying you are not a religious bigot, that, in reality, you are just a racist?

It's no secret that Maher is Jewish and a supporter of Israel. He, himself has confirmed both. Me pointing out what he has said does not make me a racist. You are seeing something that isn't there.

Wrong. There have been over 70 Islamic attacks inside the USA thus far. The Oklahoma bombing was done by Tim McVeigh who was trained in explosives by an Iraqi Muslim terrorist. That is the truth behind the McVeigh bombing and the Feds know it. So much for your christian inspired terror attacks.

You left out abortion clinic bombings and murders, assaults, attempted murders on abortion doctors.

That number FAR exceed attacks by Islamic extremists.

Abortion in and of itself IS a terrorist attack, inspired by liberal Muslim sympathizers.

Whew!!!!!

Any chance you, and Jeremiah, were separated....at birth....because a mental-institution isn't the ideal environment for child-rearing????

:eusa_eh:

You left out abortion clinic bombings and murders, assaults, attempted murders on abortion doctors.

Oh BS. 3000 in one day on 9/11 and there has been maybe a handful due to abortion clinic bombing or shootings.

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....an informed-opinion!

handjob.gif

Abortion in and of itself IS a terrorist attack, inspired by liberal Muslim sympathizers.

Actually, in my opinion, abortion is what Planned Parenthood has always stood for, eugenics.
Your youth & inexperience are showing.

eusa_doh.gif

Maher is a fucking left-wing hack. He is also a Jew, which is why he attacks Islam. I'm glad he does it, but he still supports Obama, who is a muslim-loving POS.

That is not why he attacks Islam, you idiot. Bill Maher is an atheist, not a practicing Jew.

He attacks Islam because he attacks all religions. Anti-relgion is his thing.

Also, you're no different than Neo-Nazis who swear against people(and even attack them) for loving Jews... with your "muslim-loving POS" shit.

Maher is kinda right..but it's not the whole story.

And the whole story is something that the right wing will never ever get. They'd like a final solution for muslims.

And you think conservative compassionate people like me want all muslims dead?
Is that what you think?

Less then 1/10th of 1% of the 1 billion muslims or 1 million want to kill YOU!

What compassionate conservatives like me want is that the other 99.9% of Muslims don't let this flyspeck minority drive their religion!
It has never been to idiots like you though clear..
That 1/10th of 1% WANTS to kill you.
Here READ what AL QAEDA'S FATWA
"The following text is the second fatwa originally published on February 23, 1998, to declare a holy war, or jihad, against the West and Israel.
It is signed by Osama bin Laden, head of al Qaeda; Ayman al-Zawahiri, head of Jihad Group in Egypt, and several other Islamic terrorist groups."
'The ruling to kill the Americans and their allies -- civilians and military -- is an individual duty for
every Muslim who can do it in any country in which it is possible to do it, in order to liberate the al-Aqsa Mosque and the holy mosque [Mecca] from their grip, and in order for their armies to move out of all the lands of Islam, defeated and unable to threaten any Muslim.
This is in accordance with the words of Almighty God, "and fight the pagans all together as they fight you all together,"
and "fight them until there is no more tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in God."
We -- with God's help -- call on every Muslim who believes in God and wishes to be rewarded to comply with God's order to kill the Americans and plunder their money wherever and whenever they find it. We also call on Muslim ulema, leaders, youths, and soldiers to launch the raid on Satan's U.S. troops and the devil's supporters allying with them, and to displace those who are behind them so that they may learn a lesson.

And you think I want a final Muslim solution? I want these people to stop wanting to KILL AMERICANS!!!

I rarely agree with Myer, but when I do, I need to bang my thumb with a hammer.

to make sure I'm not asleep.

My thoughts exactly....speaking of two minds...this didn't sound like Maher.
I think perhaps every once in a while he does this - you know - say something accurate - just to keep himself relevant.

Ha....Try getting your own weekly show on HBO based on YOUR relevancy.

Maher's running take on the Republicans living in the bubble for the last year is one of his sharpest and most accurate observations, and was born out in November 2012 when the GOP was handed their ass.

Nice to see someone speaking the truth from the other side of the aisle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YG_mqZJKcM

He is 100% correct , until the enlightenment when christanity was defanged and declawed it ruled buy fear and violence through the inquisitions burning people at the stake , blood libel killings of non christians (particularly Jews and Pagans).
handjob.gif

Yeah....right.....until the enlightenment.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFc3rCXgzUQ]A group of Christian racists attack a Jew only to be saved by a Muslim! - YouTube[/ame]​

Forum List

Back