Bill maher has a crush on ivanka trump...

• Banned
Liberal men do like their women to beat them.
Just think of Bill Clinton, why any woman would vote for that piece of shit I don't know. And his wife has to have very low character to be in anyway associated to a piece a whore shit like Bill Clinton...

Just think of Bill Clinton, why any woman would vote for that piece of shit I don't know. And his wife has to have very low character to be in anyway associated to a piece a whore shit like Bill Clinton...
And there have been many stories from the secret service about him getting bruised. Liberal men like being beat by woman!

• Banned
And there have been many stories from the secret service about him getting bruised. Liberal men like being beat by woman!
Like I've always said the Clintons are the most repugnant of people…

And she lets it slide. Think what that does to Chelsea's head. And they do not care in order to get ahead.

Chelsea Webb Hubble's daughter?

Forum List

Back