bill maher is spot on again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny,but elitist, academic, and selective. Like most liberals he uses the context of today to judge all of Americas past so called indescretions, not judging them during the context of the time when it happened. Let me help bill out. Obama doesn't love the same America that I do. He loves his invention of America, a knock off not the genuine article.

3Iptfih.jpg

Funny,but elitist, academic, and selective. Like most liberals he uses the context of today to judge all of Americas past so called indescretions, not judging them during the context of the time when it happened. Let me help bill out. Obama doesn't love the same America that I do. He loves his invention of America, a knock off not the genuine article.
"I want to FUNDAMENTALLY change something that I love so much....'

and they buy it :/

Bill Maher is brilliant. He is source of rational political commentary. Everyone should watch his show.

He still on the air?
Contrary to RW baseless assumptions, he maintains great ratings and gets an Emmy nomination every year.
Wow a liberal gets Emmy nominations from liberal Hollywood stop the presses.
Um liberal Hollywood would be the Oscars. You know as in movies?
Um the television industry is part of Hollywood.
I'm curious. Who exactly are the liberals of Hollywood?

He still on the air?
Contrary to RW baseless assumptions, he maintains great ratings and gets an Emmy nomination every year.
I'm curious are you really suggesting that most if not all of the major studio heads, agents, producers,directors actors and power players in Hollywood are not liberal?

I'm curious are you really suggesting that most if not all of the major studio heads, agents, producers,directors actors and power players in Hollywood are not liberal?
Lol oh my god dude. You're starting to sound like PoliticalChic. No, I don't believe they are all liberal. That's such non sense it isn't funny. What is your suggestion here? They are all part of this political conspiracy to advance the leftwing agenda? That's just laughable. Do they have monthly meetings on how they plan to undermine the right? These thousands of people?

By and large these people don't give two shits about politics. Hell many of them probably prefer lower taxes if anything.

I feel like this liberal Hollywood myth stems from the Iraq War when a FEW celebrities denounced it. From there, Fox News and the other members of the rightwing circus went ape shit and declared there to be a conspiracy in the film industry.

Lol oh my god dude. You're starting to sound like PoliticalChic. No, I don't believe they are all liberal. That's such non sense it isn't funny. What is your suggestion here? They are all part of this political conspiracy to advance the leftwing agenda? That's just laughable. Do they have monthly meetings on how they plan to undermine the right? These thousands of people?

By and large these people don't give two shits about politics. Hell many of them probably prefer lower taxes if anything.

I feel like this liberal Hollywood myth stems from the Iraq War when a FEW celebrities denounced it. From there, Fox News and the other members of the rightwing circus went ape shit and declared there to be a conspiracy in the film industry.
Be sure and remember everything you said here the next time you or one of your liberal brethren want to rant about all those evil rich conservatives. Should you forget though I will be happy to remind you.

Why do cons not see how dumb it is to compare Stewart's show to Maher's?

Maybe because you're too lazy to explain it.

But then you probably cant
It's really quite simple. The daily show's format is a satire with little commentary. Maher's show is not satire. It is real political commentary with a panel of guests. Yes, he's a comedian with an opening routine, but that is hardly the meat of the show.

Be sure and remember everything you said here the next time you or one of your liberal brethren want to rant about all those evil rich conservatives. Should you forget though I will be happy to remind you.
Um can you speak to any specifics with what I said?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back