Bill Maher Said He Would Vote For Biden's Detached Head In Blue Fluid Before He Would Vote For Trump

Really?

You see, I thought it was Republicans who slashed aid to the homeless to give rich people tax breaks.

So what's your solution to the "homeless problem", exactly?
I love it when some conservative starts harping about the homeless and the very poor. Just ask for a plan what to do with them. Usually they just babble off into rambling to themselves.

No.
Biden is the clear and present danger.
But since your idea of danger is shot all to Hell you wouldn't know what that is.

You think danger is somebody taking away your ability to abort the unborn.
You don't mind if the Democrats murders folks to get what they want as long as you can still murder babies.

I have not seen Biden using mob violence to overturn an election. I have never needed an abortion but it seems far too important for you since you are a man and it is a personal choice of a woman. Many babies have been murdered by a diety that millions of people pray to yet you are silent about those murders.

You could have searched for ''Giuliani homelesness''

I could have, but I asked what you would do with the homeless. I know what Rudy did. Would you be willing to pay for all the programs and housing?

I could have, but I asked what you would do with the homeless. I know what Rudy did. Would you be willing to pay for all the programs and housing?
I would pursue a policy that has been chosen to have relative success.

When leftists stripped away $millions of dollars from law enforcement, where did the money go? Why are homeless populations exploding in leftist controlled cities when there are monies available?

Why is there a leftist plan to put homeless on the streets and to put homeowners and the public at risk?

When leftists stripped away $millions of dollars from law enforcement, where did the money go? Why are homeless populations exploding in leftist controlled cities when there are monies available?

Why is there a leftist plan to put homeless on the streets and to put homeowners and the public at risk?
Do you think we currently have a large population of homeless due to a lack of law enforcement? Do you think the homeless should be in prison? Are you willing to pay for that? I don't know that law enforcement funding either way will have a positive effect on the homeless situation. Is that your plan for handling the homeless?

So you have no answers? The GOP is definitely the party for you.

Do you think we currently have a large population of homeless due to a lack of law enforcement? Do you think the homeless should be in prison? Are you willing to pay for that? I don't know that law enforcement funding either way will have a positive effect on the homeless situation. Is that your plan for handling the homeless?
Do you think the monies stripped away from law enforcement in leftist run cities could have been used for mental health services and drug addiction treatment for the homeless?

Where did the money go?

It seems like a bad idea to allow encampments of drug addicts and the mentally ill in close proximity to schools, parks and residential areas. When money was stripped away from law enforcement in leftist run cities, where did the money go?

Except for the answers given to you.

Leftists have an odd plan on dealing with homelesness and mental illness that resolves to encouraging encampments of drug addicts and the mentally ill in public parks and along city streets.

Where did the money striped away from law enforcement go?

Do you think the monies stripped away from law enforcement in leftist run cities could have been used for mental health services and drug addiction treatment for the homeless?

Where did the money go?

It seems like a bad idea to allow encampments of drug addicts and the mentally ill in close proximity to schools, parks and residential areas. When money was stripped away from law enforcement in leftist run cities, where did the money go?
So is your remedy for the homeless is using law enforcement funds for mental health services for the homeless? Sound surprisingly liberal, not at all what I expected from you. And if you run them out of those encampments where do you think they will move to? They won't just vanish.

So is your remedy for the homeless is using law enforcement funds for mental health services for the homeless? Sound surprisingly liberal, not at all what I expected from you. And if you run them out of those encampments where do you think they will move to? They won't just vanish.
I gave you a model that had relative success.

So, your remedy is to further expand encampments of drug addicts and the mentally ill next to parks, residential areas and schools?

Forum List

Back