Bill O’Reilly erupts on Fox News lawsuit: ‘I would never have’ misled viewers, also blames MSNBC, "it's all corrupt", he tells Chris Cuomo

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Cuomo brought up the FOX News scandal. O'Reilly then erupted, and blamed MSBNC as well...i agree with him that's it's all "corrupt"

Basque,

Do you want the American People to trust our democracy to Dominion Voting Machines?

Cuomo brought up the FOX News scandal. O'Reilly then erupted, and blamed MSBNC as well...i agree with him that's it's all "corrupt"

BillO was bailed out by Fox to the tune of tens of millions of dollars over his sexual harrassment, that's why they got rid of his stupid ass.

Nobody gives a shit what that asshole thinks. Except for maybe Cuomo who's desperate for viewers.

• Banned
Basque,

Do you want the American People to trust our democracy to Dominion Voting Machines?
that's not up to me. i have no dog in this fight. i think both sides cheat. what your boy Trump has to do is win in such a landslide that it cancels out the cheating and makes it irrelevant. good luck with that!

that's not up to me. i have no dog in this fight. i think both sides cheat. what your boy Trump has to do is win in such a landslide that it cancels out the cheating and makes it irrelevant. good luck with that!
You got any hard evidence that there was enough cheating to change that election? If you do, let's have the proof that NOBODY else has been able to come up with including election officials all across this Country, including those in Trump's own party.

LoL! This corrupt, lying, bastard hasn't changed.

He just sounds, and looks, a bit older.

What proof do you have that they've been untrustworthy?

Nice way to phrase it.

We know the following

the machines can be programmed to cheat

and you and yours are never to be TRUSTED on that issue

BillO was bailed out by Fox to the tune of tens of millions of dollars over his sexual harrassment, that's why they got rid of his stupid ass.

Nobody gives a shit what that asshole thinks. Except for maybe Cuomo who's desperate for viewers.
Bill was and is the man, smart, and knew how to run his show

Forum List

Back