Bill O'Reilly is off Fox news, but one thing he did

Articles: When Bill O'Reilly Fought for Kate Steinle

and should be thanked for by most everyone is pushing Kate's Law. Illegals with felony records should not be in this country, but with sanctuary cities they remain as Kate Steinle;s killer did.
the pompous oreilly gives a shitload of dough to charity. like ayn rand, he sells lots of books.

and yes kate's law is common sense. a great thing.

Sure wish Orielly would have fought the case, and then won... Glad some good might come from his show, and I thank him for his compassion for those that needed a voice, and therefore he gave it to them. Will look to see if Orielly emerges triumphantly by starting a new show or maybe even a new network like Glen Beck did with the Blaze. I thought he was great like a super cool highschool teacher that was great at teaching, and would have run his classroom in the way that classrooms should be run.

rielly would have fought the case, and then won...
there was no winning this case, his advertisers were bailing on him & at the end of the day t is about the bottom line

I have to believe that he is a little bit of a scumbag - $13 million in settlements is excessive for a guy that hasn't done anything wrong

I do know that the allegations against him from Walsh were bullshit. Let's assume her allegations were true (and I believe that they probably were) - does not rise to the level of sexual harassment

Sexual harassment, by definition, has to be unwanted, pervasive & persistent

even by Walsh's story, his actions do not rise to this level, not by a long shot

bottom line is that she is a worthless & vindictive little **** - anyone with common sense can see this

but again, he had been part of 5 other cases where $13 million was paid out & more importantly, advertisers were leaving & not being replaced

Fox really had no choice

I liked Bill, but I like Tuck better

Forum List

Back