Bill Richardson - Sen Ted Cruz "No, I don’t think he should be defined as a Hispanic"

I'm still looking for proof that he is not the demon seed of Joe McCarthy

I'm still looking for proof you can address the issue presented by the op.

mccarthy-cruz.jpg

designall.dll

Richardson aint even a full blood Mexican for christ sakes.....many a Mexican here would not consider him "one of them"....

(My bold)

See Bill Richardson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - his parents were half- & full Mexican. (& what is this stuff about full-blood? We're not talking horses or dogs here.) Richardson grew up in Mexico - see the article.

"many a Mexican here" - are we surrounded by mexicanos here? I'm amazed, I've seen nary a sign. & did they all designate Harry Dresden to speak for them?

¡Ja, ja, ja!

Richardson aint even a full blood Mexican for christ sakes.....many a Mexican here would not consider him "one of them"....

(My bold)

See Bill Richardson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - his parents were half- & full Mexican. (& what is this stuff about full-blood? We're not talking horses or dogs here.) Richardson grew up in Mexico - see the article.

"many a Mexican here" - are we surrounded by mexicanos here? I'm amazed, I've seen nary a sign. & did they all designate Harry Dresden to speak for them?

¡Ja, ja, ja!
i have lived in a predominately Mexican neighborhood for 43 years........and i have seen and heard what is said about non full Mexicans quite a few times.....sometimes in a joking manner and sometimes seriously......and the serious ones....were not too accepting.....does the phrase ...Mas Puto mean anything to ya?....

(My bold)

¡Ja, ja, ja!
i have lived in a predominately Mexican neighborhood for 43 years........and i have seen and heard what is said about non full Mexicans quite a few times.....sometimes in a joking manner and sometimes seriously......and the serious ones....were not too accepting.....does the phrase ...Mas Puto mean anything to ya?....

Mas puto?

Is that like mas puta?

(My bold)

¡Ja, ja, ja!

Mas puto?

Is that like mas puta?

Puto is a male Prostitute....but it is also used to mean Faggot....which is how the guys i know use it......Puta means Whore or Bitch....

Mas puto?

Is that like mas puta?

Puto is a male Prostitute....but it is also used to mean Faggot....which is how the guys i know use it......Puta means Whore or Bitch....

I have limited knowledge of Spanish...but for some reason puta is one of the words I know

Mas puto?

Is that like mas puta?

...and for obvious reasons, they use it for him. Makes sense really.

(My bold)

¡Ja, ja, ja!

(My bold)

Ah, you mean that YOU'RE surrounded by mexicanos. Good to know.

If you happen to hear that phrase in a serious tone of voice, I'd duck. The next thing you'll likely hear is stuff flying past your head. If you're in seriously bad luck, they'll be whizzing past your head ...

(My bold)

¡Ja, ja, ja!

(My bold)

Ah, you mean that YOU'RE surrounded by mexicanos. Good to know.

If you happen to hear that phrase in a serious tone of voice, I'd duck. The next thing you'll likely hear is stuff flying past your head. If you're in seriously bad luck, they'll be whizzing past your head ...

they don't bother me......i know to many of them.....and they know me.....i used to hear the Mexican guys at work call other guys Mas Putos all the time.....sometimes joking...sometimes not......George Lopez uses the term in his stand up.....

Hoto means homosexual.

Mas puto?

Is that like mas puta?

What Richardson said was stupid and wrong, but Cruz is certainly not a naturally born American citizen, being born in Canada, and therefore ineligible for the Presidency.

I will have to see his long form birth certificate before I will accept him as hispanic

Looks to me like he is the son of a white mother......probably had a typical white grandmother, too.

Can I at least see a birth announcement that says he is hispanic?

Ask him. You will also find out that he was raised a Capitalist and had many capitalist influences in his life. He is My People....an Italian, Irish, LATINO!

Neither the OP nor the article said he wanted to be President, does everyone you hang with lie like you do?

Rafael was born outside the US. His father was from communist Cuba which makes Rafael a Castro communist. And he has only served for less than one year in the US Senate. And he has never held a real job, never owned a business, never worked for a private business.

We need to see his college records to see if he was an affirmative action student and if he claimed Cuba or Canada as his home country.

Really, never had a real job, REALLY?

From his bio.

In private practice in Houston, Ted spent five years as a partner at one of the nation’s largest law firms, where he led the firm’s U.S. Supreme Court and national Appellate Litigation practice.

Ted has authored more than 80 U.S. Supreme Court briefs and argued 43 oral arguments, including nine before the U.S. Supreme Court.

That's not a real job?

No more special than a lawyer who is a community organizer.

Rafael's never had executive experience. Never owned a business.

We need to see his college records to see if he claimed to be Canadian or Cuban.

His birth certificate shows he was born in Canada and that his dad was a Cuban. Therefore, he can't be President.

Being a partner in a law firm means you are part owner, so yep he did own a business.

Unless he was a managing partner, which he does not appear to have been, it doesn't count as business experience. But that was some nice puffing of his resume you did there.

So now ignorant leftist gets to decide what counts, REALLY? Give me a fucking break! BTW if you are going to quote me do it in full context.

Let me get this straight because conservative Ted Cruz does not fit liberal Bill Richardson's view of what a Hispanic should think and feel about things he should not be considered Hispanic wow that is liberal arrogance at it's best. First the left told us any black people who did not support the liberal viewpoint were traitors, sellouts, oreos, uncle Toms, to name but a few and now a Hispanic who does not follow the liberal doctrine is not really Hispanic this from the party of tolerance and respect for different views.

Let me get this straight because conservative Ted Cruz does not fit liberal Bill Richardson's view of what a Hispanic should think and feel about things he should not be considered Hispanic wow that is liberal arrogance at it's best. First the left told us any black people who did not support the liberal viewpoint were traitors, sellouts, oreos, uncle Toms, to name but a few and now a Hispanic who does not follow the liberal doctrine is not really Hispanic this from the party of tolerance and respect for different views.

No. That is Bill Richardson arrogance at its best. Learn the damned difference.

Most Mexicans are not full blood Mexican, many have European ancestors just like we do, or they are mixed.

(My bold)

OK, the Mexica tribe were/are the original Mexicans. @ July 2008, pop. was 60% mestizo (European & Native Peoples), 30% Native Peoples, 9% white (presumably caucasian). The state's ideology after the Mexican Revolution plays up the native element & plays down the European.

Do many have European ancestors? Walking around the markets & zocalos & churches & villages, I would say not. & there are still good-sized swatches of Mexico where Spanish is barely spoken - or so out of favor that people pretend not to know it.

No. That is Bill Richardson arrogance at its best. Learn the damned difference.

Labeling minorities who don't follow the liberal line is a staple of left though doing it to Hispanics is a recent trend they usually reserve that for black conservatives in any event that type of arrogance is hardly confined to Bill Richardson.

Forum List

Back