Bill Taylor's opening statement- quid pro quo

No, he was an independent counsel. But Clinton blew it in State court, Starr just summarized his crimes.

In this instance, the House committees are playing the role of independent counsel. They are doing the investigating in this case that was done by Starr in the Clinton case. The committees include Republicans.

Well guess what, the supreme court says due process applies to congressional hearings. And congress has no authority to act as anything other than congress, and they have 435 members. Today they had a witness form the pentagon and wouldn't allow members form the armed services committee to sit in, when they have primary jurisdiction over that witness. None of the committees committing this sham, can say they had primary jurisdiction over that witness. In fact they had no jurisdiction at all.

Yes and? The trial hasn't started yet. This is the investigation. Which accused individual ever gets to part in the investigation?

You can't have an investigation when all the "investigators" can't interview all relevant witnesses. The conclusion has already been reached, now all they are doing is fishing for anything to support it. Your problem is the so called "victim" says there was no crime. Feel free to take that to court.

So cops should let criminals be involved in their own investigation? Trump’s defenders will get their “day in court” at the Senate trial.

You idito, there are no cops involved here, the closet thing to cops, the DOJ, have already said there was no violation in that call.

NO,NO,NO-I mean now while the polls to do it are relevant-give us something NOW to judge. If you wait till the trial, I would say forget the trail-you lost your chance.

What the fuck are you babbling about?

Your own impatience?
I want to see the hearings-not get second hand reports from the media or Schiff-Understand? And I am impatient-I want to see the evidence Schiff promised two years ago and has yet to show anybody.

The Trump Administration has blocked access to the Grand Jury evidence that Schiff promised you two years ago. Trump has also tried to block the testimony of the State Department officials who have testified so far.

When the actual hearings begin, you will get to see all of the evidence. At this point they're gathering the evidence to show you. The witness statements released to the public are pretty damning.

Trump is simply pissed that he can't control the narrative like he did with the Mueller Report. And every time he puts out a story, the next witness statement exposes it as a total lie.
So in your opinion, when will we see Schiff's evidence?
When they begin the public hearing.

In this instance, the House committees are playing the role of independent counsel. They are doing the investigating in this case that was done by Starr in the Clinton case. The committees include Republicans.

Well guess what, the supreme court says due process applies to congressional hearings. And congress has no authority to act as anything other than congress, and they have 435 members. Today they had a witness form the pentagon and wouldn't allow members form the armed services committee to sit in, when they have primary jurisdiction over that witness. None of the committees committing this sham, can say they had primary jurisdiction over that witness. In fact they had no jurisdiction at all.

Yes and? The trial hasn't started yet. This is the investigation. Which accused individual ever gets to part in the investigation?

You can't have an investigation when all the "investigators" can't interview all relevant witnesses. The conclusion has already been reached, now all they are doing is fishing for anything to support it. Your problem is the so called "victim" says there was no crime. Feel free to take that to court.

Which committee Republicans have not been allowed to ask questions?

All committees except 3 and who says the commies are calling all relevant witnesses? The commies have blocked republicans form calling anyone.

Sucks to be the minority party.

That the Ukrainain President is saying that "There was no pressure" was something he HAD to say. Notice that he followed up that support of the President by adding that he's still waiting for an invitation to the White House. IOW's he showed that he's still under pressure to conform with what Trump wants.

Both Trump and Mulvaney have already confessed to the exortion of the Ukrainians. We have the transcript released by the White House. What we're finding out from the witnesses is exactly how that pressure was used and acknowledged - the dual track of foreign policy, and the coverup of these abuses.

They're not "fishing". Trump's behaviour, and that of his officials, so alarmed real diplomats, and American patriots, that they're defying White House orders not to testify and not to provide evidence. And the courts threw out Trump's "I can't be investigated" argument out as "Repugnant to the Constituion".

Yeah, can't have a president ask another country to comply with a treaty, that's criminal, right?

Not if it violates U.S. law, you can't.

We're not talking about the Bidens here.

That's good 'cause neither am I.

Actually what he said was different than what he wrote, you seem to have trouble disguising the difference.
And how exactly do you what Taylor said, HEARSAY since YOU weren't there, that might be different from what he wrote? Notice how HEARSAY is perfectly OK for their side!!!!!

The congresscritters in the room couldn't say what he said, they could however say what he didn't say, and that was Ukraine knew the aid was being held up. Without that knowledge there could have been no quid pro quo, could there? Ukraine didn't find out the aid was being held till 29 Aug. Shortly after the aid was released and the sale of the anti-tank missals was completed and Ukraine had started no new investigations. They did have an ongoing investigation into Burisma that started in Feb, that wasn't mentioned in the call.

By August the Ukranians knew the aid was being withheld- and according to Taylor's statement, were told that unless they made a public announcement of an investigation into, among other things, the Bidens, that the aid would not be coming, that the Ukrainians wouldn't get the sought after meeting in the White House.

And give us that link about the 'ongoing investigation into Burisma since February- since in August Trump's operatives were still trying to pressure Ukraine into starting them.

Was that from 2nd, 3rd or 4th hand information? And I provided a link already, look it up.

You do realize that the whistleblower's testimony was backed up when the call notes were released, right?

No it wasn't.

so was Mueller then. that's done.
Mueller had nothing to do with impeachment, and Barr is still holding back Mueller documents. Barr can't interfere with the House inquiry and therefore Tramp is triggered!
Correct, there were no crimes in his report. there were in Starr's. Thanks for admitting it.
Mueller listed 10 examples of obstruction of his investigation. Once Tramp gets the boot he will be tried for those crimes.

Top DOJ lawyers disagree.

Name them.

DOJ OLC, AG and AAG. All agreed there was no crime.

All committees except 3 and who says the commies are calling all relevant witnesses? The commies have blocked republicans form calling anyone.

Yep, till the case is dismissed in the senate. LMAO

That the Ukrainain President is saying that "There was no pressure" was something he HAD to say. Notice that he followed up that support of the President by adding that he's still waiting for an invitation to the White House. IOW's he showed that he's still under pressure to conform with what Trump wants.

Both Trump and Mulvaney have already confessed to the exortion of the Ukrainians. We have the transcript released by the White House. What we're finding out from the witnesses is exactly how that pressure was used and acknowledged - the dual track of foreign policy, and the coverup of these abuses.

They're not "fishing". Trump's behaviour, and that of his officials, so alarmed real diplomats, and American patriots, that they're defying White House orders not to testify and not to provide evidence. And the courts threw out Trump's "I can't be investigated" argument out as "Repugnant to the Constituion".

Yeah, can't have a president ask another country to comply with a treaty, that's criminal, right?

You can't be talking about Trump, he's already been cleared by the DOJ.

That's assuming public support for impeaching and convicting Trump doesn't continue to rise. At some point, Republicans up for re-election will put their own career ahead of Trump's.

That's assuming public support for impeaching and convicting Trump doesn't continue to rise. At some point, Republicans up for re-election will put their own career ahead of Trump's.

Are you relying on the pollsters that said Trump only had a 3% chance of being elected? You folks never learn do you?

LOLOLOLOL

The DoJ he oversees?

Meanwhile, we have him admitting on a phone call that he asked Zelensky to investigate a political rival.

We have Giuliani, who Trump says was operating under his authority, admitting he solicited Ukrainians to investigate Biden.

We have Trump's chief of staff admitting Trump held up Ukraine's aid in exchange for a favor.

We have Trump's ambassador admitting that favor included Zelensky investigating Biden.

So yeah, Trump's in the clear.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

All Taylor needs is to be cross examined. The statement reads like it was written for the purpose. Where are the supporting notes and memoranda?

Are you relying on the pollsters that said Trump only had a 3% chance of being elected? You folks never learn do you?

No, pollsters make assumptions. I'm relying on the polls that predicted Hillary would best Trump by 3.2 percentage points and missed by only 1.1.

LOLOLOLOL

The DoJ he oversees?

Meanwhile, we have him admitting on a phone call that he asked Zelensky to investigate a political rival.

We have Giuliani, who Trump says was operating under his authority, admitting he solicited Ukrainians to investigate Biden.

We have Trump's chief of staff admitting Trump held up Ukraine's aid in exchange for a favor.

We have Trump's ambassador admitting that favor included Zelensky investigating Biden.

Well if you're going to lie, I guess they may as well be whoppers. Giuliani said the Ukrainians bought up the Bidens up to him. And Trump asked them to cooperate with the AG.

Mueller had nothing to do with impeachment, and Barr is still holding back Mueller documents. Barr can't interfere with the House inquiry and therefore Tramp is triggered!
Correct, there were no crimes in his report. there were in Starr's. Thanks for admitting it.
Mueller listed 10 examples of obstruction of his investigation. Once Tramp gets the boot he will be tried for those crimes.

Name them.

Tramp State hacks all!

Name them.

Tramp State hacks all!

And I'm sure you'll be singing the same commie anthem when indictments start dropping on the folks that started all this. Carry on comrade, carry on.

LOLOLOLOL

The DoJ he oversees?

Well if you're going to lie, I guess they may as well be whoppers. Giuliani said the Ukrainians bought up the Bidens up to him. And Trump asked them to cooperate with the AG.

LOL

Idiot... Giuliani asked the Ukrainians, not the other way around like you imagine...

CUOMO: So you did ask Ukraine to look into Joe Biden?

GIULIANI: Of course I did.

And Trump asked Zelensky to work with Giuliani as well as Barr...

The President: Mr. Giuliani is a highly respected man. He was the mayor of New York City, a great mayor, and I would like him to call you. I will ask him to call you along with the Attorney General. Rudy very much knows what's happening and he is a very capable guy. If you could speak to him that would be great.

It's not as if the forum needed more evidence that you're completely out of touch with reality, but I don't think you could have gotten that post of yours any more wrong no matter how hard you tried.

:lmao:

Wow, out of context quotes and no link.

Giuliani first said no when Cuomo asked if he urged Ukraine to investigate Biden, saying instead that he asked the country to investigate allegations of election interference by Ukraine for the benefit of Hillary Clinton. He later said he did ask Ukraine to investigate a newly appointed prosecutor. Cuomo replied, “So, you did ask Ukraine to look into Joe Biden?” and Giuliani responded, “Of course I did.” When Cuomo called out the apparent contradiction, Giuliani followed up, “No. I didn't ask them to look into Joe Biden. I asked them to look into the allegations that related to my client, which tangentially involved Joe Biden in a massive bribery scheme.”

Giuliani tries clearing up controversial CNN interview, says idea he set out to get Biden is 'ridiculous'

Rudy Giuliani claims unsolicited Biden info sparked his Ukraine probe on behalf of Trump: 'They put it in my lap'

Last edited:

LOLOLOLOL

The DoJ he oversees?

LOL

Idiot... Giuliani asked the Ukrainians, not the other way around like you imagine...

The President: Mr. Giuliani is a highly respected man. He was the mayor of New York City, a great mayor, and I would like him to call you. I will ask him to call you along with the Attorney General. Rudy very much knows what's happening and he is a very capable guy. If you could speak to him that would be great.

It's not as if the forum needed more evidence that you're completely out of touch with reality, but I don't think you could have gotten that post of yours any more wrong no matter how hard you tried.

Giuliani first said no when Cuomo asked if he urged Ukraine to investigate Biden, saying instead that he asked the country to investigate allegations of election interference by Ukraine for the benefit of Hillary Clinton. He later said he did ask Ukraine to investigate a newly appointed prosecutor. Cuomo replied, “So, you did ask Ukraine to look into Joe Biden?” and Giuliani responded, “Of course I did.” When Cuomo called out the apparent contradiction, Giuliani followed up, “No. I didn't ask them to look into Joe Biden. I asked them to look into the allegations that related to my client, which tangentially involved Joe Biden in a massive bribery scheme.”

Giuliani tries clearing up controversial CNN interview, says idea he set out to get Biden is 'ridiculous'

Rudy Giuliani claims unsolicited Biden info sparked his Ukraine probe on behalf of Trump: 'They put it in my lap'

LOLOLOLOLOL

Your own link confirms what I said. Giuliani was asked if he asked Ukrainians to look into Biden and he answered emphatically, "of course I did!"

LOLOLOLOL

The DoJ he oversees?

LOL

LOLOLOLOLOL

Your own link confirms what I said. Giuliani was asked if he asked Ukrainians to look into Biden and he answered emphatically, "of course I did!"

And being the typically dishonest commie that you are, you failed to include the rest of it. Fuck off.

LOL

LOLOLOLOLOL

And being the typically dishonest commie that you are, you failed to include the rest of it. Fuck off.

LOLOL

You mean the part where he repeats his confession with different language...?

"I asked them to look into the allegations which related to my client which tangentially involved Joe Biden in a massive bribery scheme, not unlike what he did in China. You explained to me how the kid got $1.5 billion from China."

No need to explain how they got 1.5 billion form China, that's for the investigators to find out. Same for the interference from Ukraine, hell even a Ukraine court said they interfered on behalf of the bitch.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back