Bill Taylor's opening statement- quid pro quo

LOLOLOLOL

The DoJ he oversees?

Meanwhile, we have him admitting on a phone call that he asked Zelensky to investigate a political rival.

We have Giuliani, who Trump says was operating under his authority, admitting he solicited Ukrainians to investigate Biden.

We have Trump's chief of staff admitting Trump held up Ukraine's aid in exchange for a favor.

We have Trump's ambassador admitting that favor included Zelensky investigating Biden.

So yeah, Trump's in the clear.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Well if you're going to lie, I guess they may as well be whoppers. Giuliani said the Ukrainians bought up the Bidens up to him. And Trump asked them to cooperate with the AG.

so one question I'd like to see asked, is how did hunter Biden apply for the board position in Ukraine? How does that happen.
His personal friend, Devon Archer, was already on the board.
Boards are pretty much a big scam. Any company board likely has people who shouldn’t be there.
sure, I have no doubt, but how does a junky and military washout get a position in Ukraine? please help me understand how this bum got a look or an invite to it?
Same way everyone gets on a board, he knows somebody...

LOLOLOLOL

The DoJ he oversees?

Meanwhile, we have him admitting on a phone call that he asked Zelensky to investigate a political rival.

We have Giuliani, who Trump says was operating under his authority, admitting he solicited Ukrainians to investigate Biden.

We have Trump's chief of staff admitting Trump held up Ukraine's aid in exchange for a favor.

We have Trump's ambassador admitting that favor included Zelensky investigating Biden.

Well if you're going to lie, I guess they may as well be whoppers. Giuliani said the Ukrainians bought up the Bidens up to him. And Trump asked them to cooperate with the AG.

so one question I'd like to see asked, is how did hunter Biden apply for the board position in Ukraine? How does that happen.
Boards are pretty much a big scam. Any company board likely has people who shouldn’t be there.
sure, I have no doubt, but how does a junky and military washout get a position in Ukraine? please help me understand how this bum got a look or an invite to it?
Probably the same way a fake bone spur, con artist and rapist gets the GOP nomination for president and becomes commander in chief.

so was Mueller then. that's done.
Mueller had nothing to do with impeachment, and Barr is still holding back Mueller documents. Barr can't interfere with the House inquiry and therefore Tramp is triggered!
Correct, there were no crimes in his report. there were in Starr's. Thanks for admitting it.
Mueller listed 10 examples of obstruction of his investigation. Once Tramp gets the boot he will be tried for those crimes.
then why didn't they open impeachment inquiry after Mueller's report? dude, you must enjoy getting your ass kicked.
Because Barr will not release the grand jury testimony from the Mueller Report, as YOU well know.
huh? the dems don't want that information. it would expose them. you're too stupid to even understand.

That's good 'cause neither am I.

You can't be talking about Trump, he's already been cleared by the DOJ.

LOLOLOLOL

The DoJ he oversees?

How STUPID do you have to be to think people APPLY for board positions? STUPID enough to support "human scum" Tramp!
so explain how he got the position? go for it. tell me how his lack of qualifications lit a light on him as the guy to have? At 50k a month in fact? hahahahahahaha again, you think we're all stupid. you're mistaken by a thousand miles.

who would he know in Ukraine? tell me please? junky and military washout?

Probably the same way a fake bone spur, con artist and rapist gets the GOP nomination for president and becomes commander in chief.
so ukraine people voted him in? hahahahahahaha dude too fking funny.

He’s the son of a longtime politician. He knows many no doubt,

that's against our law. see that's what needs to be investigated. influencing our government through ole hunter.

that's against our law. see that's what needs to be investigated. influencing our government through ole hunter.
If it’s against the law I’ve no problem investigating. Any idea what law?

quid pro quo laws

LOLOLOLOL

The DoJ he oversees?

What did the Ukraine business do, go, hey there's a junky washout, wouldn't he just be superb to our standing? I mean, how fking stupid do you think we really are?
Because his father was VP which bought the appearance of U.S. backing.

quid pro quo laws
You are assuming he got the job for a favor? You think joe said get my kid a board spot or else? As the son of the vp a board spot would be easy to get.

You can't be talking about Trump, he's already been cleared by the DOJ.

LOLOLOLOL

The DoJ he oversees?

How STUPID do you have to be to think people APPLY for board positions? STUPID enough to support "human scum" Tramp!
so explain how he got the position? go for it. tell me how his lack of qualifications lit a light on him as the guy to have? At 50k a month in fact? hahahahahahaha again, you think we're all stupid. you're mistaken by a thousand miles.
Already explained. You're just too dumbed down to understand.

LOLOLOL

Cite the law you think that violates...... you won't because you can't because there is no such law.

:popcorn:

And of course no cross examination allowed by Republicans.
LIAR!
These morons get their fake news from rightarded sites like thegatewaypundit and infowars and then spread disinformation because they've been dumbed down to the level of a 4 year old. That's why so many of them continuously regurgitate the same debunked bullshit.
/———/ Libtards get their news from radical left wing blogs and one sided sources like CNN. So there.

Mueller had nothing to do with impeachment, and Barr is still holding back Mueller documents. Barr can't interfere with the House inquiry and therefore Tramp is triggered!
Correct, there were no crimes in his report. there were in Starr's. Thanks for admitting it.
Mueller listed 10 examples of obstruction of his investigation. Once Tramp gets the boot he will be tried for those crimes.
then why didn't they open impeachment inquiry after Mueller's report? dude, you must enjoy getting your ass kicked.
Because Barr will not release the grand jury testimony from the Mueller Report, as YOU well know.
huh? the dems don't want that information. it would expose them. you're too stupid to even understand.
Sure, Barr is withholding the info to protect Democrats. :cuckoo:
More proof of the incredible STUPIDITY it takes to support "human scum" Tramp!!!!!

And of course no cross examination allowed by Republicans.
LIAR!
These morons get their fake news from rightarded sites like thegatewaypundit and infowars and then spread disinformation because they've been dumbed down to the level of a 4 year old. That's why so many of them continuously regurgitate the same debunked bullshit.
/———/ Libtards get their news from radical left wing blogs and one sided sources like CNN. So there.
^^^ another 4 year old chimes in, proving my post.

In 2014, Cyprus-registered Burisma Holdings, one of the largest private natural gas companies in Ukraine, announced that Hunter Biden was among several prominent foreigners who were joining its board. The company said that Hunter Biden would advise on “transparency, corporate governance and responsibility, international expansion and other priorities.”

Forum List

Back