Bill Taylor's opening statement- quid pro quo

Republicans had no problem with secret Benghazi hearings...

"Interviews are a more efficient and effective means of discovery. Interviews allow witnesses to be questioned in depth by a highly prepared member or staff person. In a hearing, every member of a committee is recognized — usually for five minutes — a procedure which precludes in-depth in-depth focused questioning. Interviews also allow the committee to safeguard the privacy of witnesses who may fear retaliation for cooperating or whose work requires anonymity, such as intelligence community operatives.” ~ Trey Gowdy
EHpk_GQWwAM-lyN

https://govinfo.gov/content/pkg/CRPT-114hrpt848/pdf/CRPT-114hrpt848.pdf…

NO,NO,NO-I mean now while the polls to do it are relevant-give us something NOW to judge. If you wait till the trial, I would say forget the trail-you lost your chance.

What the fuck are you babbling about?

Your own impatience?
I want to see the hearings-not get second hand reports from the media or Schiff-Understand? And I am impatient-I want to see the evidence Schiff promised two years ago and has yet to show anybody.

NO,NO,NO-I mean now while the polls to do it are relevant-give us something NOW to judge. If you wait till the trial, I would say forget the trail-you lost your chance.

Your own impatience?
I want to see the hearings-not get second hand reports from the media or Schiff-Understand? And I am impatient-I want to see the evidence Schiff promised two years ago and has yet to show anybody.

I understand. I suggest that you stamp your feet harder.

Your own impatience?

OK-you don't care, that's fine.

Your own impatience?

No, we don’t care that you or Trump are impatient toddlers. You can hold your breath until you turn blue. While you’re at it, watch tapes of the Benghazi investigation(s) that went on for YEARS.

Your own impatience?

No, we don’t care that you or Trump are impatient toddlers. You can hold your breath until you turn blue. While you’re at it, watch tapes of the Benghazi investigation(s) that went on for YEARS.
I am not impatient-I just have a stern standard. Don't try to paint me with the actions of babies or your friends. And if you don't care if the hearings aren't shown, don't be afraid to say so.

I am not impatient-I just have a stern standard. Don't try to paint me with the actions of babies or your friends. And if you don't care if the hearings aren't shown, don't be afraid to say so.

Where were your "stern standards" during the Benghazi hearings when it was "behind closed doors"?

Oh wait.

You're a partisan pretending you're not.

Oh

Your own impatience?

I really don't care how impatient you are. But if it makes you feel better you can stamp your feet harder.

Where were your "stern standards" during the Benghazi hearings when it was "behind closed doors"?

Oh wait.

Oh
Look you sound stupid when you try to describe me-you don't know where I have been or what I have done, so knock it off. Next, My stern standards were at work so I did not follow any Benghazi news-if I did I might have agreed with your position then. I am an Independent not partisan, but I do go after anti trumpers who won't deal fairly. I watched the Watergate hearings many years ago and thought that's how an impeachment inquiry should be run. Just looking for the same transparency now- the difference between Peter Rodino and Schiff is the difference between democracy and fascism check it out.

Your own impatience?

I really don't care how impatient you are. But if it makes you feel better you can stamp your feet harder.
No i won't i won't.................

Your own impatience?

Quoting you:
And I am impatient-I want to see the evidence Schiff promised two years ago and has yet to show anybody.

Which you should we believe?

Quoting you:
And I am impatient-I want to see the evidence Schiff promised two years ago and has yet to show anybody.

Believe the first one

Quoting you:

Believe the first one

The first post where you said you were an impatient toddler?

Your own impatience?

The Trump Administration has blocked access to the Grand Jury evidence that Schiff promised you two years ago. Trump has also tried to block the testimony of the State Department officials who have testified so far.

When the actual hearings begin, you will get to see all of the evidence. At this point they're gathering the evidence to show you. The witness statements released to the public are pretty damning.

Trump is simply pissed that he can't control the narrative like he did with the Mueller Report. And every time he puts out a story, the next witness statement exposes it as a total lie.

Oh wait.

Oh
Look you sound stupid when you try to describe me-you don't know where I have been or what I have done, so knock it off. Next, My stern standards were at work so I did not follow any Benghazi news-if I did I might have agreed with your position then. I am an Independent not partisan, but I do go after anti trumpers who won't deal fairly. I watched the Watergate hearings many years ago and thought that's how an impeachment inquiry should be run. Just looking for the same transparency now- the difference between Peter Rodino and Schiff is the difference between democracy and fascism check it out.

The Watergate Hearings had the Special Prosecutor's Report and the Grand Jury Evidence to work from. The Special Prosecutor and Grand Jury gathered evidence in secret.

Trump hasn't even provided the background evidence to the Mueller Report to the House which he should have provided to the Judiciary Committee, and now he's attempting to claim that the impeachment process isn't fair or transparent. So the notion that he's being unfairly treated is probably the most laughable part of all of this.

Trump is trying to suck and blow at the same time.

Forum List

Back