Bill Taylor's opening statement- quid pro quo

To bad the quid pro quo that President Trump allegedly asked for is completely legal.
:auiqs.jpg:

Can you cite the law that says otherwise?
Yes, and thanks for asking!

Then do it retard.
Hmm, no, I don't think I will. I think I will just enjoy watching you throw your embarrassing little fit. Cry me a river, pussyboy...

You won't because you can't child.

To bad the quid pro quo that President Trump allegedly asked for is completely legal.
The mindless drones have gotten their new talking points
Andy McCarthy‏Verified account @AndrewCMcCarthy
Stop Claiming ‘No Quid Pro Quo’
Screen+Shot+2019-10-26+at+10.07.46+AM.png

Yet all you commies are saying investigating Biden is a violation of US law. I don't recall any demands for an outcome, just a look at what he did and cooperation with the US AG.

Dumbfucking cuck... what is being said is trump violated U.S. law by soliciting a foreign national to investigate Biden. No one said Biden can't otherwise be investigated.

Are you always this stupid?
Actually he asked a new president of a country to aid the US in determining what happened in his country a few years ago.
And he violated the law when he did that .

Exactly how did he do that, you already said the Bidens are not exempt form investigation. And we have a mutual assistance treaty with Ukraine on investigating possible criminal matters. So come on commie tell the class how he broke the law?

You obviously haven't read the treaty. Trump did not comply with it. It mandates he has to name the investigator looking into the matter and he didn't do that. And I've more than explained how Trump illegally solicited help to his campaign from a foreign national. I can't help you're too mentally handicapped to understand.

You're a lying commie, he named AG Barr. Now run along you lying hypocritical POS commie.

Yet all you commies are saying investigating Biden is a violation of US law. I don't recall any demands for an outcome, just a look at what he did and cooperation with the US AG.

Dumbfucking cuck... what is being said is trump violated U.S. law by soliciting a foreign national to investigate Biden. No one said Biden can't otherwise be investigated.

Actually he asked a new president of a country to aid the US in determining what happened in his country a few years ago.

Exactly how did he do that, you already said the Bidens are not exempt form investigation. And we have a mutual assistance treaty with Ukraine on investigating possible criminal matters. So come on commie tell the class how he broke the law?

By abusing his power to withhold congressional ais dependent on political assistance. Duh,moron.

Zelensky would have had to known aid was being withheld, he didn't. And Zelensky said he was never pressured. So you can keep telling that lie like a good Alyenskyite, but it won't make it true.

You obviously haven't read the treaty. Trump did not comply with it. It mandates he has to name the investigator looking into the matter and he didn't do that. And I've more than explained how Trump illegally solicited help to his campaign from a foreign national. I can't help you're too mentally handicapped to understand.

You're a lying commie, he named AG Barr. Now run along you lying hypocritical POS commie.

Barr was not investigating Biden, dumbfucking cuck. :eusa_doh:

Yet Trump asked for Zelensky's cooperation with Barr 4 times during the call. And since the DOJ doesn't talk about investigations you have no idea what Barr is looking at. Carry on commie.

Then do it retard.
Hmm, no, I don't think I will. I think I will just enjoy watching you throw your embarrassing little fit. Cry me a river, pussyboy...

Whatever you need to do to soothe yourself, nuball....

Then do it retard.

(shrugs) You're a functional illiterate.

Then do it retard.

(shrugs) You're a functional illiterate.
Oh no! The cultist said mean things to me!

Yet Trump asked for Zelensky's cooperation with Barr 4 times during the call. And since the DOJ doesn't talk about investigations you have no idea what Barr is looking at. Carry on commie.

Dumbfuck cuck...

Barr is thrust back in harsh glare as Ukraine scandal grows

President Donald Trump never directly asked Attorney General William Barr to launch any type of investigation into Joe Biden, a Justice Department spokeswoman said Wednesday, clarifying that Barr’s denial of involvement extended beyond the Ukraine scandal.

Dumbfuck cuck...

Barr is thrust back in harsh glare as Ukraine scandal grows

President Donald Trump never directly asked Attorney General William Barr to launch any type of investigation into Joe Biden, a Justice Department spokeswoman said Wednesday, clarifying that Barr’s denial of involvement extended beyond the Ukraine scandal.

So Trump hasn't asked Barr "directly" to investigate Biden, which he has every right to do BTW. And Barr's involvement doesn't extend "beyond" the Ukraine scandal? What the hell does that mean, Barr's involvement "includes" the Ukraine scandal? I don't believe that statement supports your delusion as much as you think. LMAO

So Trump hasn't asked Barr "directly" to investigate Biden
He didn't? Wow, what an embarrassing liar he is, then, as he insisted the AG would be working with the Ukranians on the Biden investigation. That mentally ill criminal can't stop himself from even lying about his lies to himself. What a freak!

So Trump hasn't asked Barr "directly" to investigate Biden
He didn't? Wow, what an embarrassing liar he is, then, as he insisted the AG would be working with the Ukranians on the Biden investigation. That mentally ill criminal can't stop himself from even lying about his lies to himself. What a freak!

"Aksed", definitely, "insisted", not so much. Perhaps you should invest in a dictionary, so you know what words mean, before you go outside your abilities and try to use them.

Aksed", definitely, "insisted", not so much.
Oh yes, insisted, and did so predicated on receiving congressionally approved aid.

As everyone knows. Even you.

How about you provide a quote by Trump supporting that.

And when I do, you will just have another delusional fit, and insist trump did not say what he clearly said and did not did what we all know he did. There is no point. Literally everyone in the world knows what he did, including you. You are just a bad actor.

No, there is not much point in trying to extract any honesty from you cultists. I am perfectly content -- in fact, honored -- to disagree with you fools.

Aksed", definitely, "insisted", not so much.
Oh yes, insisted, and did so predicated on receiving congressionally approved aid.

As everyone knows. Even you.

How about you provide a quote by Trump supporting that.

And when I do, you will just have another delusional fit, and insist trump did not say what he clearly said and did not did what we all know he did. There is no point. Literally everyone in the world knows what he did, including you. You are just a bad actor.

No, there is not much point in trying to extract any honesty from you cultists. I am perfectly content -- in fact, honored -- to disagree with you fools.

So you can't provide a quote from Trump saying what you claim, GO IT!! LMAO

Forum List

Back