Bill Taylor's opening statement- quid pro quo

Aksed", definitely, "insisted", not so much.
Oh yes, insisted, and did so predicated on receiving congressionally approved aid.

As everyone knows. Even you.

How about you provide a quote by Trump supporting that.

And when I do, you will just have another delusional fit, and insist trump did not say what he clearly said and did not did what we all know he did. There is no point. Literally everyone in the world knows what he did, including you. You are just a bad actor.

No, there is not much point in trying to extract any honesty from you cultists. I am perfectly content -- in fact, honored -- to disagree with you fools.

So you can't provide a quote from Trump saying what you claim, GO IT!! LMAO

Of course i can. Anyone can. So could you. But you have to put on your act.

Aksed", definitely, "insisted", not so much.
Oh yes, insisted, and did so predicated on receiving congressionally approved aid.

And when I do, you will just have another delusional fit, and insist trump did not say what he clearly said and did not did what we all know he did. There is no point. Literally everyone in the world knows what he did, including you. You are just a bad actor.

No, there is not much point in trying to extract any honesty from you cultists. I am perfectly content -- in fact, honored -- to disagree with you fools.

Well commie, like Niki says, just do it!!!!!!

Aw, did the wittle commie wrun away?

Hmm, no, i don't think I will. I don't play this game with you pussies, where you run thread to thread demanding people post the same shit for you, over and over and over.

Hmm, no, i don't think I will. I don't play this game with you pussies, where you run thread to thread demanding people post the same shit for you, over and over and over.

:dance: Keep on dancing commie, it's fun to watch.

And you keep pretending the crime isn't right there, in Trump's own words. While everyone in the world not in your cult has moved past this fact already...

And you keep pretending the crime isn't right there, in Trump's own words. While everyone in the world not in your cult has moved past this fact already...

:dance: Still dancing I see, the DOJ says you're full of shit. And I'm still waiting on that quote you said you could provide.

Dumbfuck cuck...

Barr is thrust back in harsh glare as Ukraine scandal grows

President Donald Trump never directly asked Attorney General William Barr to launch any type of investigation into Joe Biden, a Justice Department spokeswoman said Wednesday, clarifying that Barr’s denial of involvement extended beyond the Ukraine scandal.
So Trump hasn't asked Barr "directly" to investigate Biden, which he has every right to do BTW. And Barr's involvement doesn't extend "beyond" the Ukraine scandal? What the hell does that mean, Barr's involvement "includes" the Ukraine scandal? I don't believe that statement supports your delusion as much as you think. LMAO
What it means is that all lying scum Right-wingers change all quotes, and in your case YOU added the word "doesn't" to the above quote you pretend to cite!

Dumbfuck cuck...

President Donald Trump never directly asked Attorney General William Barr to launch any type of investigation into Joe Biden, a Justice Department spokeswoman said Wednesday, clarifying that Barr’s denial of involvement extended beyond the Ukraine scandal.
So Trump hasn't asked Barr "directly" to investigate Biden, which he has every right to do BTW. And Barr's involvement doesn't extend "beyond" the Ukraine scandal? What the hell does that mean, Barr's involvement "includes" the Ukraine scandal? I don't believe that statement supports your delusion as much as you think. LMAO
What it means is that all lying scum Right-wingers change all quotes, and in your case YOU added the word "doesn't" to the above quote you pretend to cite!

Poor wittle commie, did you see quotes in my post except to highlight two words.

Now explain to the class how these two sentences operate differently.

Barr denied his involvement extended beyond the Ukraine scandal.

Barr said his involvement doesn't extend beyond the Ukraine scandal.

Come on commie, show us how good you are at a game of semantics.

:iyfyus.jpg:

Last edited:
Dumbfuck cuck...

Poor wittle commie, did you see quotes in my post except to highlight two words.

If they said the same thing, NAZI, you would not have dishonestly added "doesn't." DUH!
And you did it again, this time you changed "denied" to "said," had you used "denied" both times you would have given away your deliberate lie.
Come on, NAZI, admit the truth for the first time in your NAZI loving life, you just might find it liberating!

Dumbfuck cuck...

If they said the same thing, NAZI, you would not have dishonestly added "doesn't." DUH!
And you did it again, this time you changed "denied" to "said," had you used "denied" both times you would have given away your deliberate lie.
Come on, NAZI, admit the truth for the first time in your NAZI loving life, you just might find it liberating!

POOOOOOOR WITTLE COMMIE, perhaps you should ask your mommy what the difference is between a direct quote and paraphrasing. I can't believe it took you almost two hours to come up with that lame assed response.

And here's a little hint, there is absolutely no difference in the operation or meaning of those two sentences. They say exactly the same thing. ROFLMFAO LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Dumbfuck cuck...

POOOOOOOR WITTLE COMMIE, perhaps you should ask you mommy what the difference is between a direct quote and paraphrasing is. I can't believe it took you almost two hours to come up with that lame assed response.

And here's a little hint, there is absolutely no difference in the operation or meaning of those two sentences. They say exactly the same thing. ROFLMFAO LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Again, if they said "exactly" the same thing, then the words would be exactly the same!
Original quote:
Barr’s denial of involvement extended beyond the Ukraine scandal.
Your Quote:
Barr's involvement doesn't extend "beyond" the Ukraine scandal

You NAZIS can never admit the truth!

POOOOOOOR WITTLE COMMIE, perhaps you should ask you mommy what the difference is between a direct quote and paraphrasing is. I can't believe it took you almost two hours to come up with that lame assed response.

Again, if they said "exactly" the same thing, then the words would be exactly the same!
Original quote:
Your Quote:

You stupid fucking kunt, you wouldn't know truth if it bitch slapped you and fucked you in the ass. Is English your third language, you obviously have no clue about sentence structure.

Original quote:
Your Quote:

You stupid fucking kunt, you wouldn't know truth if it bitch slapped you and fucked you in the ass. Is English your third language, you obviously have no clue about sentence structure.

I do know that a denial of involvement and actual involvement are two different things and when a pathological liar denies involvement, he is actually involved. So only his denial extended beyond Ukraine, not his actual involvement.

You obviously haven't read the treaty. Trump did not comply with it. It mandates he has to name the investigator looking into the matter and he didn't do that. And I've more than explained how Trump illegally solicited help to his campaign from a foreign national. I can't help you're too mentally handicapped to understand.

You're a lying commie, he named AG Barr. Now run along you lying hypocritical POS commie.

Barr was not investigating Biden, dumbfucking cuck. :eusa_doh:

Yet Trump asked for Zelensky's cooperation with Barr 4 times during the call. And since the DOJ doesn't talk about investigations you have no idea what Barr is looking at. Carry on commie.

Dumbfuck cuck...

LOL

Poor, dumbfucking cuck. Barr denied any knowledge of involvement regarding Trump's phone call with Zelensky. The DoJ didn't say his "involvement" doesn't extend beyond the Ukraine scandal, as you falsely posted... they said his "denials" of involvement DID extend beyond the Ukraine scandal. There was no investigation into Biden by the DoJ. The only one investigating Biden was Rudy Giuliani.

Original quote:
Your Quote:

I do know that a denial of involvement and actual involvement are two different things and when a pathological liar denies involvement, he is actually involved. So only his denial extended beyond Ukraine, not his actual involvement.

Your new ESL word for the day is "caveat", learn what they are and how they are used. You'll see many in most official statements made by politicians and bureaucrats. Enjoy.

You're a lying commie, he named AG Barr. Now run along you lying hypocritical POS commie.

Yet Trump asked for Zelensky's cooperation with Barr 4 times during the call. And since the DOJ doesn't talk about investigations you have no idea what Barr is looking at. Carry on commie.

Dumbfuck cuck...

LOL

Poor, dumbfucking cuck. Barr denied any knowledge of involvement regarding Trump's phone call with Zelensky. The DoJ didn't say his "involvement" doesn't extend beyond the Ukraine scandal, as you falsely posted... they said his "denials" of involvement DID extend beyond the Ukraine scandal. There was no investigation into Biden by the DoJ. The only one investigating Biden was Rudy Giuliani.

Whatever commie. You two are boring the hell out of me. Semantics are the last bastion of a loser. So carry on loser.

Dumbfuck cuck...

LOL

Whatever commie. You two are boring the hell out of me. Semantics are the last bastion of a loser. So carry on loser.

LOLOL

And by "semantics," the dumbfucking cuck means exposing his lies.

There was no quid pro quo that was illegal.

The president has a right to spend America's money as he sees fit.

There was no quid pro quo that was illegal.

The president has a right to spend America's money as he sees fit.
crcjo191020.jpg

Forum List

Back