Bill to Improve Education in America: Rand Paul Introduces S.4979

In short, you posted B.S. that it's covered by congresses making a law to compel witnesses.
It is an ENUMERATED power if it pertains to writing constitutional legislation.
I dont think you are reading what i am writing.
You're confused. It's an inherent power, not an enumerated one. Consult a dictionary if you don't know the difference.

As i've been saying it's an inherent power.
You are right.
I thought it was a law. It was only a Supreme Court ruling. My apologies.
Therefore, it needs to be a law.
Inherent power doesn't actually exist.

The Republican party has definitely lost its way. Ron Paul has been saying that for a long time. Current Republican voters don't seem to care though, and keep voting in the neocons and phonies.

This clip was from the '08 debates where he hit this answer out of the park, but the pertinent part is from 1:50 - 2:00.

The Republican party has definitely lost its way. Ron Paul has been saying that for a long time. Current Republican voters don't seem to care though, and keep voting in the neocons and phonies.

This clip was from the '08 debates where he hit this answer out of the park, but the pertinent part is from 1:50 - 2:00.

He hit it out of the park.

We only get a statesman like him about once about every 100 years.

It's unfortunate.

Short and sweet. One sentence bill...

“The Department of Education shall terminate on December 31, 2022.”

That is all.

You know that the Department of Ed if funded by fiscal year, about $68 billion in the CR. That would leave $50 billion in limbo. And a cabinet officer with nothing to do and $50 billion to do it with.
Ever since they created the Dept. of Ed, college tuition has gone out of control.

You know, if they got rid of the Department of Ed, there would be no need to fund it at all, and there would be NO cabinet officer to begin with.

:heehee:
Since the department of education took over--kids have scored lower and lower on tests....
Get rid of it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back