Bill Weld: pick Hillary

Libertarians for Hillary - makes sense to me!

Libertarian VP candidate admits defeat, tells voters to pick this rival

Oct 26th 2016
By: Kevan Kenney/Veuer

Less than two weeks before America decides who they will elect as their next president, Libertarian vice presidential candidate Bill Weld is admitting defeat and speaking out against Donald Trump, encouraging his supporters to pick Hillary Clinton.

Well. I was originally going to vote libertarian. Now it looks like I am going to vote TRUMP!. What an asshole that guy is.

Oct 26th 2016

Less than two weeks before America decides who they will elect as their next president, Libertarian vice presidential candidate Bill Weld is admitting defeat and speaking out against Donald Trump, encouraging his supporters to pick Hillary Clinton.

Well. I was originally going to vote libertarian. Now it looks like I am going to vote TRUMP!. What an asshole that guy is.

Of course you were/are. :itsok:

Soooooo.... you cast a vote not to elect a President but just to spite some opinion you don't like.

What a great idea. Wish I'd thought of that. :rolleyes:

Oct 26th 2016

Soooooo.... you cast a vote not to elect a President but just to spite some opinion you don't like.

No. I vote based on who I think will do a better job in a particular position. The shrilary is a criminal. Dead stop. The trumpster is a buffoon. That left Stein (no chance in hell) and Johnson. If the Libertarians are saying vote for the shrilary they are not true Libertarians as she is diametrically opposed to everything that Libertarians stand for. Thus, if this is true, I am changing my vote to the trumpster.

In the article:
>> Weld maintained that he will remain loyal to his running mate Gary Johnson through Election Day. However, he did offer the phrase, "This is not the time to cast a jocular or feel good vote for a man whom you may have briefly found entertaining," a sentiment many felt was in regards to Johnson. <<​

Strange conclusion. My first impression was that it clearly referred to Rump. How would it refer to Johnson? :dunno:

Oct 26th 2016

No. I vote based on who I think will do a better job in a particular position. The shrilary is a criminal. Dead stop. The trumpster is a buffoon. That left Stein (no chance in hell) and Johnson. If the Libertarians are saying vote for the shrilary they are not true Libertarians as she is diametrically opposed to everything that Libertarians stand for. Thus, if this is true, I am changing my vote to the trumpster.

Ah, so you're trapped in Binaryland. Lot of that going around I understand.

So you'd rather have a country run by a buffoon. That's informative.
Wouldn't be the first time, but would definitely be the first time for this level of it.

Btw did you even read/hear Weld's reasoning to its contrary?

In the article:
>> Weld maintained that he will remain loyal to his running mate Gary Johnson through Election Day. However, he did offer the phrase, "This is not the time to cast a jocular or feel good vote for a man whom you may have briefly found entertaining," a sentiment many felt was in regards to Johnson. <<​

Strange conclusion. My first impression was that it clearly referred to Rump. How would it refer to Johnson? :dunno:

Remaining "loyal" while telling the voters to vote for anyone other than your ticket is not possible.

Oct 26th 2016

Ah, so you're trapped in Binaryland. Lot of that going around I understand.

So you'd rather have a country run by a buffoon. That's informative.
Wouldn't be the first time, but would definitely be the first time for this level of it.

Btw did you even read/hear Weld's reasoning to its contrary?

Yes, I would. She has already done things that have harmed this country. She has already stated that she is a soros puppet. That alone makes her unsuitable.

As a closet libertarian, never heard of this guy. And judging from the words, better so...

“Weld went on to highlight the flaws he sees in the Republican candidate -- such as the New York businessman's behavior towards rivals, divisive rhetoric about immigrants and minorities, along with the overall instability of the campaign he has run.”

True.

Trump is also wrong on the issues – he clearly has no business being president.

Bill Weld was a liberal sack of shit when he was the "Republican" Governor of Massachusetts. He's always had more in common with Hillary and Josef Stalin than Trump or George Washington. This endorsement ISN'T NEWS.

Last edited:

Oct 26th 2016

Double down on dumb, not surprised. Why do you hate America, and Americans?

Libertarians really need to stop smoking pot during their nomination process

Oct 26th 2016

Double down on dumb, not surprised. Why do you hate America, and Americans?

I love America. It's asshats like you who don't. You want to turn this country into yet another third world shithole.

“Weld went on to highlight the flaws he sees in the Republican candidate -- such as the New York businessman's behavior towards rivals, divisive rhetoric about immigrants and minorities, along with the overall instability of the campaign he has run.”

True.

Trump is also wrong on the issues – he clearly has no business being president.

Clay, what is it about the violence we have seen all over Europe, that you hope to bring here?

Well he did everything but tell people to vote for Hilary. This is just another example of a corrupt press. Put on a pretend campaign for libertarianism and then a week before the election react to pressure from the Hilary campaign and the media to trash trump. Everything claimed to be a trump defect has already happened in the obama administration. And check out the strategy, don't once mention an issue, just attack trumps character, that's all,Hilary does and that is all weld is doing. A hack, an establishment politician, and a man devoid of integrity. Next.

Bill Weld was a liberal sack of shit when he was the "Republican" Governor of Massachusetts. He's always had more in common with Hillary and Josef Staking than Trump or George Washington. This endorsement ISN'T NEWS.

What it isn't --- is an "endorsement". Learn to read.

Forum List

Back