🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Billboard Coming to a Town Near You~ Hijab, the Dress of Modesty

View attachment 249619

Now premiering in the Dallas area.

https://nypost.com/2019/03/07/musli...hate-calls-for-promoting-hijabs-on-billboard/
Home of the Holy Land Foundation convictions, and The Islamic Association of North Texas, one of the US’s most influential, and it’s affiliate. The Islamic Circle of North America

well doesn't that fall under the 1st amendment?
----------------------------- its ok with me but i think that there is lots more to follow Playtime .

I once drove by a bill board in Texas that attacked the Pope. So I guess anything goes.

As a female person who survived Catholicism (explained on another thread), I refuse to wear anything on my head.

I called the phone # and asked if the clitori is an option.

FYI...that's not an exclusively islamic practice.

Don't you wanna know what they said when I called?

not really - because it's a filthy practice & will not be tolerated here. that is child abuse.... if a rastafarian can't smoke dope despite it being part of their religion - then a fundy islamist can't cut their daughter for theirs.
not be tolerated until numbers increase PTime . Course they already do the 'fgm' but its still illegal , for Now PTime .

Why is it so hard to believe?
Because I don't see CPS completely undermining their own mission due to the parents being Muslim. They and the police would not overlook endangerment just because mommy and daddy say Allah tells them it's okay.

I'm not saying it's impossible, or that it could never happen. I just find it hard to believe.

Because I don't see CPS completely undermining their own mission due to the parents being Muslim. They and the police would not overlook endangerment just because mommy and daddy say Allah tells them it's okay.

I'm not saying it's impossible, or that it could never happen. I just find it hard to believe.

People do a lot of weird things to avoid being perceived as racist. Hence, Rotherham.

People do a lot of weird things to avoid being perceived as racist. Hence, Rotherham.
Just because something similar once happened does not lend any credence to his story .in fact, your paucity of similar examples only reinforces the idea that this story is to believe. That's an error people often make.

Just because something similar once happened does not lend any credence to his story .in fact, your paucity of similar examples only reinforces the idea that this story is to believe. That's an error people often make.

Over a thousand girls were repeatedly raped over a period of years while authorities did nothing to investigate the claims because they were hard to believe.

Over a thousand girls were repeatedly raped over a period of years while authorities did nothing to investigate the claims because they were hard to believe.
Yes, I can believe that's possible. Look at the FLDS. They continue to rape children even today.

I agree to try to evolve and get used to modern women in modern times, regardless of any clothes they may or may not be wearing.

What is it like to go through life in fear?
Great question...

Let's ask the women of Saudi Arabia...

Let's ask the LGTBQ folk of Iran...

Let's ask...

Sure, ask them. It's a legitimate question. Did you think your post would offend? why the apparent anger (just judging by the large, bold font) with my post?

I will say that it's nice to see you support Muslim women and homosexuals...

Last edited:
View attachment 249619

https://nypost.com/2019/03/07/musli...hate-calls-for-promoting-hijabs-on-billboard/
Home of the Holy Land Foundation convictions, and The Islamic Association of North Texas, one of the US’s most influential, and it’s affiliate. The Islamic Circle of North America
Love it :)
And this is how one of the best women used to dress

virgin-mary-extreme-humility-orthodox-christian-icon-4.jpg

Do you agree with the father getting special treatment after leaving his daughter in a hot car for at least 3 hours by herself, and cps not being notified, Sunni?
No, but , I have to say, i am very doubtful of your anecdotal story.
I swear to it. Made me sick at my stomach. And it wasn’t anecdotal. I was late to my ex mother in laws funeral that day, waiting on the police. I was getting ready to get in the car to go to it when I saw her in front of my house

they should be automatically eligible for our "damsel in distress" clause; regardless of any clothes they may be wearing.

Do you agree with the father getting special treatment after leaving his daughter in a hot car for at least 3 hours by herself, and cps not being notified, Sunni?
I swear to it. Made me sick at my stomach.
They said it was unactionable that someone left a child in abhot car in , basically,a burlap sack...because mommy and daddy are Muslims?

Really?

That's horrid, if true.

View attachment 249619

Around here it would be full of holes before the next morning.
It must be a shithole where you live :).

As a I stated it was all true. I ended up calling and talking to supervisors and they stated the same. I was pissed and horrified. And couldn’t believe what had become of my once great city.
I swear to it. Made me sick at my stomach.
They said it was unactionable that someone left a child in abhot car in , basically,a burlap sack...because mommy and daddy are Muslims?

Really?

That's horrid, if true.

Forum List

Back