🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Billboard Coming to a Town Near You~ Hijab, the Dress of Modesty

.millions of women and kids get raped in the US....and an idiot says that showing a woman covered on a billboard will encourage the rape of non covered ones hahahahaha
Send your daughter walking thru an Islamic shithole and see what happens
Nothing happens to her....who feeds you that bullshit ?
Kids are raped on daily basis by white men, and in most cases killed afterwards. What do you say about that ?
Like the guy who killed both parents kidnapped the girl and raped her for months, he wasnt Muslim now was he...and thousands like him are mostly whites.

Why is it so hard to believe?
Because I don't see CPS completely undermining their own mission due to the parents being Muslim. They and the police would not overlook endangerment just because mommy and daddy say Allah tells them it's okay.

I'm not saying it's impossible, or that it could never happen. I just find it hard to believe.
They have a problem there. A quote from a Muslim woman in Atlanta, regarding the death of her niece there in Richardson-

Seid was a nurse at Parkland Hospital. She left behind a 3-year-old girl and an 18-month-old girl.

Furdows Yusuf is Seid’s aunt. She advocates for domestic violence victims in Atlanta and says the Muslim community in North Texas must not act as if domestic violence does not exist.
Police: Richardson mother shot and killed by husband

View attachment 249619

Now premiering in the Dallas area.

https://nypost.com/2019/03/07/musli...hate-calls-for-promoting-hijabs-on-billboard/
Home of the Holy Land Foundation convictions, and The Islamic Association of North Texas, one of the US’s most influential, and it’s affiliate. The Islamic Circle of North America
That is nice. Now how does modesty tie in with a male dominated religion's taste in garb? Funny about that. Instead of putting women in sacks, just pray to Allah to control those male urges. That doesn't work? I see Denmark's "rape" statistics has gone up, coinciding with the fact most of that is tied to Muslim men...Immigrants...Funny, indigenous Danish men aren't the problem. Go figure. Neither Islam nor uncontrolled unrestrained open immigration, never brought up. It's made to seem like a mysterious issue.

Misconceptions about Islam!?!?
What misconceptions?
Why are the Left Wingers so attracted to Islam?

islamsharialaw.jpg

View attachment 249619

https://nypost.com/2019/03/07/musli...hate-calls-for-promoting-hijabs-on-billboard/
Home of the Holy Land Foundation convictions, and The Islamic Association of North Texas, one of the US’s most influential, and it’s affiliate. The Islamic Circle of North America
That is nice. Now how does modesty tie in with a male dominated religion's taste in garb? Funny about that. Instead of putting women in sacks, just pray to Allah to control those male urges. That doesn't work? I see Denmark's "rape" statistics has gone up, coinciding with the fact most of that is tied to Muslim men...Immigrants...Funny, indigenous Danish men aren't the problem. Go figure. Neither Islam nor uncontrolled unrestrained open immigration, never brought up. It's made to seem like a mysterious issue.

mohammed.png

Islam is 1/3 philosophical, pseudo religious mysticism , 1/3 male control buggery, and 1/3 flimflam. And they want to put women in sacks because Muslim MEN can't control themselves? OK...Modesty is great. But self control is way better.

.millions of women and kids get raped in the US....and an idiot says that showing a woman covered on a billboard will encourage the rape of non covered ones hahahahaha
Send your daughter walking thru an Islamic shithole and see what happens
Nothing happens to her....who feeds you that bullshit ?
Kids are raped on daily basis by white men, and in most cases killed afterwards. What do you say about that ?
Like the guy who killed both parents kidnapped the girl and raped her for months, he wasnt Muslim now was he...and thousands like him are mostly whites.

You can be white and also Muslim you ignorant fool.

Meanwhile ...

Rotherham child sexual exploitation scandal - Wikipedia

One of many, btw.

Yazidi women who escaped ISIS now facing threats, harassment in Canada | CBC Radio

2015–16 New Year's Eve sexual assaults in Germany - Wikipedia

"RELIGION OF PEACE THO, LUL"

Sharia law...We don't want the "10 commandments" carved in a marble tablet in our town common, because it violates the separation of church and state. Sharia law is like that x10. Just sayin'.

Why can't men behave themselves? Sharia law violates the separation of church and state. I just can't understand why other counties (UK in particular) can't just grow a spine and assert their home culture? There is nothing wrong with that.

Why can't men behave themselves? Sharia law violates the separation of church and state. I just can't understand why other counties (UK in particular) can't just grow a spine and assert their home culture? There is nothing wrong with that.
Because they let the infiltrators have political power, and allowed Islamic Lobbyists to buy some of the others and that same process is already under way here.

The Idiots Let The Trojan Horse Into The Gates.

Unless they have a Civil War against Islam to expel Islam from The UK, The UK is doomed.

It’s the equivalent of a New inviting Nazis into their home for dinner and then they refuse
to leave!

Last edited:
Because they let the infiltrators have political power, and allowed Islamic Lobbyists to buy some of the others and that same process is already under way here.

But then, came Brexit. It's like here in the states, Trump's election. Not all of us have caved into the push to destroy the individual.. or individual nation. To who's benefit is it to erode nationalism?

Brexit was voted in because of forced immigration of Jihadists to The UK forced upon it by The EU!

That was just one of the reasons Brexit was voted in.

Uncontrolled Immigration was one reason Trump was voted in to office.

If you haven’t been paying attention they are trying to derail Brexit there just like they are trying to derail Trump here.

But then, came Brexit. It's like here in the states, Trump's election. Not all of us have caved into the push to destroy the individual.. or individual nation. To who's benefit is it to erode nationalism?

------------------------------- they have no spines and remember , its the 'governments' letting in the problems and the 'gov' has the men , kings men , soldiers , henchmen and Guns MaryL . .

Islam is a metastasizing cancer on the face of the planet and a curse on Mankind.

Islam is entirely and hopelessly incompatible with Western democracy, religion, philosophy, culture and society.

Islam is the last large-scale Warrior Religion still extant; an authoritarian death cult disguised as a religion.

Islam is a knock-off cult, plagiarizing much of its material from Judeo-Christian tradition...

And filling-in the gaps with stupid camel-jockey superstitions and the egomaniacal hallucinations of its founder...

A founder who was part snake-oil salesman, part bull$hit artist, part pedophile and part bloodthirsty tyrant...

Islam empowers every cult member victim to advance its cause, to kill for it, to lie for it, and to die for it.

Islam considers its teachings perfect and unchangeable, therefore, it will never, ever experience a Reformation.

A desperately-needed Reformation.

Cult members victims (and their fellow-traveler LibTards) have a million-and-one excuses for its violent manifestations...

For those Westerners stupid enough to listen-to and believe them, anyway.

The kind of useful idiots and fools who will defend Islam's co-existence in the West...

Right up to the day when Sharia Law begins to impact them, and their own communities...

By then, of course,it's too late...

Damned fools...

-----------

It's always best to step on the viper's head while it is small, rather than waiting until it gets too big to deal with.

cacdd03f4a8bb2192fca65112efb252208db3420_thumb.gif

Last edited:

------------------------------------------ i think its about powerful religion . All governments are better off with a powerful religion . Christianity doesn't fill the bill because it is weak as far as influencing most peoples behavior that claim to be Christian . ---------- just a thought that i have been thinking for awhile .

If you aren’t aware-
As of 2016-
Abandonment
Approximately 17 States and the District of Columbia include abandonment in their definitions of abuse or neglect, generally as a type of neglect.20 Approximately 19 States, Guam, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands provide definitions for abandonment that are separate from the definition of neglect.21 In general, it is considered abandonment of the child when the parent’s identity or whereabouts are unknown, the child has been left by the parent in circumstances in which the child suffers serious harm, or the parent has failed to maintain contact with the child or to provide reasonable support for a specified period of time.
20/ California, Colorado, Connecticut, Illinois, Kentucky, Louisiana, Minnesota, Nevada, New Jersey, North Carolina, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wyoming.

https://www.childwelfare.gov/pubPDFs/define.pdf#page=2&view=Types of abuse
But as we know, most cases would be reported, but the laws are actually not supportive, it appears, giving leeway, I would imagine. And the girl I rescued, that was in 1993.
Do you agree with the father getting special treatment after leaving his daughter in a hot car for at least 3 hours by herself, and cps not being notified, Sunni?
No, but , I have to say, i am very doubtful of your anecdotal story.
I swear to it. Made me sick at my stomach.
They said it was unactionable that someone left a child in abhot car in , basically,a burlap sack...because mommy and daddy are Muslims?

Really?

That's horrid, if true.

Of course it does. Never said it didn’t.
Just thought I’d let others know not to be surprised if they see one.
View attachment 249619

well doesn't that fall under the 1st amendment?
You’re letting conservatives know – they alone might be surprised or otherwise take issue with it.

For the rest of America it’s a non-issue.

Forum List

Back