🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Billboard Coming to a Town Near You~ Hijab, the Dress of Modesty

Islam is 1/3 philosophical, pseudo religious mysticism , 1/3 male control buggery, and 1/3 flimflam. And they want to put women in sacks because Muslim MEN can't control themselves? OK...Modesty is great. But self control is way better.
The belief is that Muslim men don't have to control themselves. Rape is not a crime that men commit against women. Rape is the result of the crime of enticement and seduction that women commit against men.

Islam is no religion....look at the filthy beasts in the ME....see any women at their "death to America" rallies....of course not....they treat their women like dogs, sell their daughters to the highest bidder....I'd call them pigs but pigs are too clean to be compared to muslimes. We should deport every stinking one of the pedophile-worshipping animals.

If you aren’t aware-
As of 2016-
Abandonment
Approximately 17 States and the District of Columbia include abandonment in their definitions of abuse or neglect, generally as a type of neglect.20 Approximately 19 States, Guam, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands provide definitions for abandonment that are separate from the definition of neglect.21 In general, it is considered abandonment of the child when the parent’s identity or whereabouts are unknown, the child has been left by the parent in circumstances in which the child suffers serious harm, or the parent has failed to maintain contact with the child or to provide reasonable support for a specified period of time.
20/ California, Colorado, Connecticut, Illinois, Kentucky, Louisiana, Minnesota, Nevada, New Jersey, North Carolina, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wyoming.

https://www.childwelfare.gov/pubPDFs/define.pdf#page=2&view=Types of abuse
But as we know, most cases would be reported, but the laws are actually not supportive, it appears, giving leeway, I would imagine. And the girl I rescued, that was in 1993.
Do you agree with the father getting special treatment after leaving his daughter in a hot car for at least 3 hours by herself, and cps not being notified, Sunni?
No, but , I have to say, i am very doubtful of your anecdotal story.
I swear to it. Made me sick at my stomach.
They said it was unactionable that someone left a child in abhot car in , basically,a burlap sack...because mommy and daddy are Muslims?

Really?

That's horrid, if true.
No argument here.

March is year of the woman. Does any man want to put on a sack, or a Burka? No? Because somebody tells you to because they can't control their sexuality?

Actually I know many Dems/libs that would take issue with it. Some here have even.
Of course it does. Never said it didn’t.
Just thought I’d let others know not to be surprised if they see one.
View attachment 249619

Now premiering in the Dallas area.

https://nypost.com/2019/03/07/musli...hate-calls-for-promoting-hijabs-on-billboard/
Home of the Holy Land Foundation convictions, and The Islamic Association of North Texas, one of the US’s most influential, and it’s affiliate. The Islamic Circle of North America

well doesn't that fall under the 1st amendment?
You’re letting conservatives know – they alone might be surprised or otherwise take issue with it.

For the rest of America it’s a non-issue.

It follows what is being done in Europe. Create a perception that non hijab wearing women are sluts and it's okay to rape them.

um... that happens here. there once was a practice of asking rape victims their sexual history... what they were wearing... drinking... a husband couldn't be charged with raping his wife....

ever hear of 'slut walks'?

I called the phone # and asked if the clitori is an option.

FYI...that's not an exclusively islamic practice.

Don't you wanna know what they said when I called?

not really - because it's a filthy practice & will not be tolerated here. that is child abuse.... if a rastafarian can't smoke dope despite it being part of their religion - then a fundy islamist can't cut their daughter for theirs.
not be tolerated until numbers increase PTime . Course they already do the 'fgm' but its still illegal , for Now PTime .

.... & roe v wade is still legal.... for now....

View attachment 249619

https://nypost.com/2019/03/07/musli...hate-calls-for-promoting-hijabs-on-billboard/
Home of the Holy Land Foundation convictions, and The Islamic Association of North Texas, one of the US’s most influential, and it’s affiliate. The Islamic Circle of North America

Soon to be followed by the Absher app that enables men to track "their" women.

Google, siding with Saudi Arabia, refuses to remove widely-criticized government app which lets men track women and control their travel

View attachment 249619

Now for what real Americans like...

FD05BC76-.jpg

i'd also be upset by a christian billboard denouncing abortion
why? I thought killing your child was a "difficult choice." Why not steer those facing it to better options?

i love killing children... had 5 abortions today & will deliver a full term one to sacrifice on the alter of satan later this week! as for any other female - give info on all options... including how to receive welfare or for adoption. that might be a better choice... or not. C-H-O-I-C-E being the optimal word.

March is year of the woman. Does any man want to put on a sack, or a Burka? No? Because somebody tells you to because they can't control their sexuality?
I think The Democrat Party should hold a rally for Women's Rights, and at the front of The Building where people are coming in, force anyone that wants to attend to put on a Burka.

Then when the Rally is over, they should have slave auctions at the Exits.

I think The Koran calls this "A Blind Date"

It follows what is being done in Europe. Create a perception that non hijab wearing women are sluts and it's okay to rape them.

um... that happens here. there once was a practice of asking rape victims their sexual history... what they were wearing... drinking... a husband couldn't be charged with raping his wife....

This is a failure of manipulative rationalization. It doesn't happen here. There never was a defense of rape being the woman drove the man to the point of madness and he had no choice but to rape her. There never was an American city with the rape statistics of European cities.

Muslim men believe they have a right to rape any woman who did not conform to muslim standards of modesty. This isn't women they are married to or women they are drinking with. These are strangers who happen to be walking down the street. As we can see, the advertising is bringing the practice here.

Women need to arm themselves and shoot back.

There are plenty of abortion threads. Go choose one to discuss it there. My thread is about this Islamic Muslim billboard.
i'd also be upset by a christian billboard denouncing abortion
why? I thought killing your child was a "difficult choice." Why not steer those facing it to better options?

i love killing children... had 5 abortions today & will deliver a full term one to sacrifice on the alter of satan later this week! as for any other female - give info on all options... nicluding adoption. that might be a better choice... or not. C-H-O-I-C-E being the optimal word.

Last edited:
Islam is 1/3 philosophical, pseudo religious mysticism , 1/3 male control buggery, and 1/3 flimflam. And they want to put women in sacks because Muslim MEN can't control themselves? OK...Modesty is great. But self control is way better.
The belief is that Muslim men don't have to control themselves. Rape is not a crime that men commit against women. Rape is the result of the crime of enticement and seduction that women commit against men.

not indicative of muslims alone. that can be said any male dominated society. we are getting better - but it sure as shit is still common enough here.

not indicative of muslims alone. that can be said any male dominated society. we are getting better - but it sure as shit is still common enough here.

20 Commandments of Mohammad the founder of Islam
1. Thou shall Rape, Marry, and Divorce Pre-pubescent Girls. Koran 65:4
2. Thou shall have Sex Slaves and Work Slaves. Koran 4:3, 4:24, 5:89, 33:50, 58:3, 70:30
3. Thou shall Beat Sex Slaves, Work Slaves, and Wives. Koran 4:34
4. Thou shall have 4 Muslim male witnesses to prove rape. Koran 24:13
5. Thou shall Kill those who insult Islam or Mohammed. Koran 33:57
6. Thou shall Crucify and Amputate non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 47:4
7. Thou shall Kill non-Muslims to guarantee receiving 72 virgins in heaven. Koran 9:111
8. Thou shall Kill anyone who leaves Islam. Koran 2:217, 4:89
9. Thou shall Behead non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 47:4
10. Thou shall Kill AND be Killed for Islamic Allah. Koran 9:5
11. Thou shall Terrorize non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 8:60
12. Thou shall Steal and Rob from non-Muslims. Koran Chapter 8 (Booty/Spoils of War)
13. Thou shall Lie to Strengthen Islam. Koran 3:28, 16:106
14. Thou shall Fight non-Muslim even if you don't want to. Koran 2:216
15. Thou shall not take non-Muslims as friends. Koran 5:51
16. Thou shall Call non-Muslims Pigs and Apes. Koran 5:60, 7:166, 16:106
17. Thou shall Treat non-Muslims as the vilest creatures deserving no mercy. Koran 98:6
18. Thou shall Treat non-Muslims as sworn enemies. Koran 4:101
19. Thou shall Kill non-Muslims for not converting to Islam. Koran 9:29
20. Thou shall Extort non-Muslims to keep Islam strong. Koran 9:29.

.millions of women and kids get raped in the US....and an idiot says that showing a woman covered on a billboard will encourage the rape of non covered ones hahahahaha
Send your daughter walking thru an Islamic shithole and see what happens
Nothing happens to her....who feeds you that bullshit ?
Kids are raped on daily basis by white men, and in most cases killed afterwards. What do you say about that ?
Like the guy who killed both parents kidnapped the girl and raped her for months, he wasnt Muslim now was he...and thousands like him are mostly whites.

20 Commandments of Mohammad the founder of Islam
1. Thou shall Rape, Marry, and Divorce Pre-pubescent Girls. Koran 65:4
2. Thou shall have Sex Slaves and Work Slaves. Koran 4:3, 4:24, 5:89, 33:50, 58:3, 70:30
3. Thou shall Beat Sex Slaves, Work Slaves, and Wives. Koran 4:34
4. Thou shall have 4 Muslim male witnesses to prove rape. Koran 24:13
5. Thou shall Kill those who insult Islam or Mohammed. Koran 33:57
6. Thou shall Crucify and Amputate non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 47:4
7. Thou shall Kill non-Muslims to guarantee receiving 72 virgins in heaven. Koran 9:111
8. Thou shall Kill anyone who leaves Islam. Koran 2:217, 4:89
9. Thou shall Behead non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 47:4
10. Thou shall Kill AND be Killed for Islamic Allah. Koran 9:5
11. Thou shall Terrorize non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 8:60
12. Thou shall Steal and Rob from non-Muslims. Koran Chapter 8 (Booty/Spoils of War)
13. Thou shall Lie to Strengthen Islam. Koran 3:28, 16:106
14. Thou shall Fight non-Muslim even if you don't want to. Koran 2:216
15. Thou shall not take non-Muslims as friends. Koran 5:51
16. Thou shall Call non-Muslims Pigs and Apes. Koran 5:60, 7:166, 16:106
17. Thou shall Treat non-Muslims as the vilest creatures deserving no mercy. Koran 98:6
18. Thou shall Treat non-Muslims as sworn enemies. Koran 4:101
19. Thou shall Kill non-Muslims for not converting to Islam. Koran 9:29
20. Thou shall Extort non-Muslims to keep Islam strong. Koran 9:29.

This is a failure of manipulative rationalization. It doesn't happen here. There never was a defense of rape being the woman drove the man to the point of madness and he had no choice but to rape her. There never was an American city with the rape statistics of European cities.

Muslim men believe they have a right to rape any woman who did not conform to muslim standards of modesty. This isn't women they are married to or women they are drinking with. These are strangers who happen to be walking down the street. As we can see, the advertising is bringing the practice here.

Women need to arm themselves and shoot back.

the first 'rape shield' law was introduced in 1974.

1-9-7-4. b4 that, it was a very real possibility that a female was put on trial. & there are still instances where a woman has been asked to leave or cover up in the gym working out - because her exercise bra was just too hot for the male customers....

Forum List

Back