Bin Laden Raid: One Big Lie?

the CIA controlled LAMESTREAM media of course wont acknowledge that he was actually killed off a couple months after 9/11.

You are a buffoon. Just shut up already. We are tired of your juvenile conspiracy theories.

Like your conspiracy THEORY that 19 muslims were behind 9/11 god KID?:lol::lol:

I see government disinfo agent troll rat in the ass and his sock puppet rockland loved your Juvenile post.:lol:

conspiracy-theory-meme-300x300.jpg

I see government disinfo agent troll rat in the ass and his sock puppet rockland loved your Juvenile post.:lol:

I'm a sockpuppet? Why didn't anyone ever tell me this? :lmao:

Nice one, 9/11. I've been using a variation on this handle on the intertubes since 2001, though. (That's the year, not the movie, in case you're more confused than usual.)

your Juvenile post.:lol:

Says the person who mentions farts in 95% of his posts. :lol:

As for your belief that I'm a sockpuppet, there are medications that can help you deal with your paranoia. Or do you think that's part of the conspiracy to "control" the troublemakers? :cuckoo:

I said it was bullshit the as soon as I heard it. Why kill the guy? Why do it publicly?

Obama's a fucking liar

back to fart again i see sock puppet.:9:

fail_loop.gif

You know that the two of us posting back-to-back is only going to reinforce IQ of 9 or 11's belief that we're the same person, right? :cuckoo:

This concern ranks somewhere below "I really need to cut my toenails."

He thinks everyone who mocks his silly theories is the same person.

Since there are 35,726 members of this board, he thinks one person runs 35,725 accounts. :rofl:

if you hadnt posted here on this page eots there would have been SEVEN farts in a row from the agent trolls just now.:9::D

Forum List

Back