binge watching FOX News causes loneliness, which causes death especially of older whiter Americans!

• Banned
in a similar case, Brazil's youtube obsession catapulted a white nationalist pro-2nd amendment president, JAIR!

Did Binge-Watching Fox News Inspire This Man To Threaten Muslims? | HuffPost

binge watching FOX News is a bigger cause of death than alcoholism or smoking 15 cigars a day, a Bringham Young study showed, my friends!

I don't know if it causes loneliness and death, but I do know it has caused reduced attendance at Thanksgiving and Christmas family
get togethers. No pumpkin pie is good enough to require listening to a crazy uncle's rendition of Tucker Carlson or Fox and Friends.

What happens if the hysterical left wing media succeeds in getting fox news banned from the airwaves? Who will they blame then?

I’d rather die lonely and young then marry some liberal female lol

lol happiest people on earth are married conservatives

Did Binge-Watching Fox News Inspire This Man To Threaten Muslims? | HuffPost

binge watching FOX News is a bigger cause of death than alcoholism or smoking 15 cigars a day, a Bringham Young study showed, my friends!

I don't know if it causes loneliness and death, but I do know it has caused reduced attendance at Thanksgiving and Christmas family
get togethers. No pumpkin pie is good enough to require listening to a crazy uncle's rendition of Tucker Carlson or Fox and Friends.

Agreed....family members are started to avoid those "awkward" relatives who are orange cultists.

they had acting coach who worked with Trump two weeks to say the line "you're fired" back in the apprentice days

491AB8F3-4667-49B4-A796-D26AF63BF88B.jpeg
I’d rather stick my dick in a snapping turtles mouth keep your deranged females lol
I’d rather die lonely and young then marry some liberal female lol

lol happiest people on earth are married conservatives
Ignorance is bliss.

Forum List

Back