Birthing people

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
What the hell is that?

Leftists have gone too far. Vote them out. November cannot come soon enough. Biological women give birth. That is all. Not trans women. Not weirdos who have 30 genders. Not idiot men who put preferred pronouns in their emails as she/her. Just when I believe that leftists cannot get any crazier they prove me wrong.

Is this still America?

What the hell is that?

Leftists have gone too far. Vote them out. November cannot come soon enough. Biological women give birth. That is all. Not trans women. Not weirdos who have 30 genders. Not idiot men who put preferred pronouns in their emails as she/her. Just when I believe that leftists cannot get any crazier they prove me wrong.

Is this still America?

Voting for a better America will never be enough to make it happen. This is something that our Founding Fathers discovered the hard way, something modern Americans have yet to understand for some damn reason but shall eventually. The sooner the better.

Wait till this comes here:

they gotta ask men under 60 if they're pregnant. LOLOLOLOL

Hell, I look at them as though they're completely nuts when they ask ME that. If a health professional were to ask if my husband was pregnant, I'd demand they send in a REAL doctor immediately.

How long before the word "people" becomes politically incorrect?
Right after you read this response from me…
What the hell is that?

Is this still America?
it is another racist comment from idiots on the left that want to make White People less in the eyes of society…

Imagine a white person using the same language while calling any minority “ Birthing People “ and only referring to white women as “ Mother’s “ the protests we would have in the streets over this…

Right after you read this response from me…

it is another racist comment from idiots on the left that want to make White People less in the eyes of society…

Imagine a white person using the same language while calling any minority “ Birthing People “ and only referring to white women as “ Mother’s “ the protests we would have in the streets over this…

Maybe it's because the left wants minority women to kill their unborn children before they can actually become birthing people.

Forum List

Back