Black America Please Be Aware Of The White Devil/White Supremacist Donald Trump National Motto

I don't know why The White Devils/White Supremacists think that "The Good Old Days" are coming back & People Of Color (Black, Asian, Latino, Etc) are going to let The White Devils kill, oppress, And/or terrorize us with no consequences because if a Race War was to happen that Race War would lead to the end of The U.S.

I'm Asian and the only oppression I have experienced is at the hands of liberals and conservatives of all colors and creeds who think they know how to better run my life better than I do.

Let's Get Real! Yes! You've U.S. Officials that are in High Positions that have the mindset of "What I Believe In Should Be Confirm & Law & Apply To Everyone" but one of the main problems in The U.S. is White Supremacy which effect All People Of Color (Black, Asian, Latino, Etc).

The Definition Of White Supremacy - A (White/Caucasian) Individual, Association, And/Or Group, Etc That Want To Economically, Socially, & Politically Control Other Non-White Races Since They're Consider Inferior In The White World.

Hey man, look, don't come up in here with all that damn reality and shit.

The White Devil/White Supremacist Donald Trump National Motto "Let's Make America Great Again!" is really a Code Word for "Let's Make America White Again!".
It's a good thing you are here to tell black folks what to think because otherwise they would have no idea.

I said what I mean & mean what I said with No "Regrets". :)

Fuck Your White Feelings & White Tears!

The White Race need to learn how to stay in their lanes 100% 24/7 365 by staying out of Black America Affairs.

The White Race is "Well-Known" to speak on everything And/Or want to be associated with everything because they think that they're "Superior" & should control All Affairs (Including What You Should Say And/Or Think).

Black America is label as "Speaking To Black People In General".

Thank You!

Peace!

If you want to be Political Correct then you've The Freedom to be but don't push The Political Correct Factor on Me And/Or Black America In General because we don't want to hear it under no circumstances.

Thank You!

Peace!

I don't know why The White Devils/White Supremacists think that "The Good Old Days" are coming back & People Of Color (Black, Asian, Latino, Etc) are going to let The White Devils kill, oppress, And/or terrorize us with no consequences because if a Race War was to happen that Race War would lead to the end of The U.S.

I'm Asian and the only oppression I have experienced is at the hands of liberals and conservatives of all colors and creeds who think they know how to better run my life better than I do.

I'm Jewish and I can count on one hand the number of times I experienced prejudice here. (I mean in real life, not the Internet.) I actually experienced more prejudice as a "spoiled American" when I lived in Israel for 2 years.

Trump Lies about Democrats not helping Blacks. Republicans destroy their jobs & kill them.
Fact: Clinton & Obama Decreased the Black / White Employment Gap. Republicans Increased It.
fredgraph.png

There is no black America. Or white, red, green. If you aren't part of the solution you are part of the problem.

I never get this sort of rubbish. It doesn't mean anything and is just a partisan brain fart. Loads of people are neither part of the solution nor part of the problem. And you don't even highlight the problem? I mean, WTF?
Sorry, I was speaking to adults.

There is no black America. Or white, red, green. If you aren't part of the solution you are part of the problem.

I never get this sort of rubbish. It doesn't mean anything and is just a partisan brain fart. Loads of people are neither part of the solution nor part of the problem. And you don't even highlight the problem? I mean, WTF?
Sorry, I was speaking to adults.

Oh that explains it. You're one of those internet people who talks in cliche and doesn't have the brains to come back with proper arguments.

Like saying "Sorry, I was speaking to adults." instead of "Oh yeah, what I typed didn't mean shit. Sorry dudes."

Blacks think all whites are the devil

All white aren't raises. Maybe racism is bigger in United States and Denmark maybe to Great Britain but in America there live close to black citizen and they are like blacks and that are progressive humanity and progressive humanity are normalthinkers in south Europe and Great Britain. Maybe 50/60/70 % normalthinkers in Great Britain every like soccer in British outside British music there are raises in British music lifestyle.

The problem is a multicultural America. An America without a singular culture cannot maintain the Loyalty and Cultural Singularity necessary for a proper nation. Those who passively accept multiculturalism are as much of a problem as those who refuse to embrace the one true culture of America.

The White Devil/White Supremacist Donald Trump National Motto "Let's Make America Great Again!" is really a Code Word for "Let's Make America White Again!".
Leave it to a Liberal to inject the word 'white'.

Funny how when you least expect it THEIR racism pops out...like when their personal emails are leaked, exposing how they're a bunch of snti-Semitic, racist, sexist homophobes....and to try to erase that from America's mind thy scream at the top of their lungs how the 'other guy' is a racist.

Hillary praised KKK Grand Wizard Robert Byrd for being the epitome of a true 'American'.

Hillary spent decades villainizing & silencing women - the victims of her husband's sexual harassment, assault, and rape.

She has taken millions from nations that support terrorism, harasses / mutilates / murders women & who kills gays...and she says she won't stop until they get what they paid for - The Presidency!

Once an anti-Semitic, racist, sexist homophobe, ALWAYS an anti-Semitic, racist, sexist Homophobe...and evidently blacks, gays, and women will have to sit in the back of her Presidential bus, behind the NEW liberal favorite minorities-- illegals and Muslim 'refugees'.

I and Trump are racist. True fact. You are against us two pieces. Why? I am normal white in western Europe with racism who is normal in outside Norway in Scandinavia then French and British. Maybe Germans with latest Poll in they's smaller immigrants take to Germany after last season with one million new human to Germany and over 82 million unless again after last vision with 81 million last three years how is under my will with Germany. I wanted 84 million citizen at least.

Denmark are something like Sweden in Scandinavia old kind of raises how is Racism.

AND off course Great Britain and maybe to Germany in politic system after last Poll.

Forum List

Back