Black americans could end the gun battle and the NRA in one move!!

Blacks will never ever have white america, liberal or not as champions for their race. Contrary to popular beliefs, we know this shit and contrary to popular beliefs, we don't always vote the party, the Clintons, the liberal ticket or Obama.....this constant labeling blacks get from you whites someday is gonna end when the brown people take over and we show you just how loyal a base we are.

We're not the ones who see any value in dividing us up by race, nor any reason for there to be anyone championing for any particular race.

If every black person in this country went out to purchase AR-15's, especially in open/carry states....not only would the NRA lose its mind and all their redneck supporters abandon shit, but them law makers, would enact safe gun laws yesterday, without missing a beat!!.....and cops, the cowards that they are wouldn't hesitate to enter a building with us in it.

God, I hate stupidity when it hit to the point of no return...

And the idea of felons shooting each other, nobody loses sleep, trust me

Why should we? When one violent criminal murders another, it's a win-win for society. One criminal exterminated, and another hopefully arrested, tried, and either thrown in prison for life, or else put to death. Two less criminals out running around committing crimes.

If every black person in this country went out to purchase AR-15's, especially in open/carry states....not only would the NRA lose its mind and all their redneck supporters abandon shit, but them law makers, would enact safe gun laws yesterday, without missing a beat!!.....and cops, the cowards that they are wouldn't hesitate to enter a building with us in it.
What do you think white liberals are waiting for? when the smoke would clear from the above scenario it would not be white liberals but minorities dead or in jail and white liberals on TV wagging a finger before going home to a hot meal and warm bed, it is why they need us hating one another while they get to stay above the fray, historically it is a tried and true method for usurping the reins of power from within.
Blacks will never ever have white america, liberal or not as champions for their race. Contrary to popular beliefs, we know this shit and contrary to popular beliefs, we don't always vote the party, the Clintons, the liberal ticket or Obama.....this constant labeling blacks get from you whites someday is gonna end when the brown people take over and we show you just how loyal a base we are.

You are never taking over. Sure the Country might become more Asian and Hispanic\Latino but you and the black community will still be the minority and no the other minorities will not care about you like the guilt ridden white society does...

Here in Arizona, believe it or not, Black people can own guns legally just like everyone else. I know it sounds radical, but we even allow hispanic people, oriental people and native Americans to buy guns.
Isn't that the state that shot a congresswoman in the head back in the day? The same place where the sheriff was indicted for not carrying out state laws fairly?....and you want to brag?

That's that state where the cops just shoot people down for no reason and nothing happens to them. I'd drive around it. I mean seriously, they have a real problem in that state.

Yeah, then there's the no-English cop that shot the retarded man's counselor in FL.

With SNAP and EBT? I think not, sista.

Loosiana purchase card ain't good for AR-15s.

To the contrary ...
I am not sure you couldn't trade it for one out of the trunk of a car on the corner of Stoner and Line Ave.

Last edited:

You're so full of racist shit. So pathetic.

Agreed! When black people start openly carrying AR-15s, white people will get it banned so fast.

Agreed! When black people start openly carrying AR-15s, white people will get it banned so fast.
1 in 3 black males will go to prison in their lifetime. I doubt anyone is worried about this scenario playing out :113:

If they shot other blacks in the inner city Liberals wouldn't care, hence nothing would get done.

That's how the first gun control laws got going in this nation. For rather obvious reasons, the Ku Klux Klan was troubled by blacks being allowed to possess guns, so they pushed for laws crafted to allow blacks to be denied this right.

Gun control is, and has always been, rooted in racism and criminality. Somehow, the modern racists who oppose the people's right to keep and bear arms imagine that those of us who support this right are similarly racist, and would be motivated out of racism to oppose this right if too many black people exercised it.
But of course....you got all these negro loving whites here championing the idea of blacks owning guns....but truth be told, 36 million negro's armed in this country....gun control legislation would be on the books yesterday!!
A hell of a lot of bad negroes are illegally armed, thumbing their noses at every existing gun law meant to keep guns out of their hands. If you had a brain you might put two and two together and realize no amount of additional laws will get those assholes to comply. Besides, black criminal thugs seem to enjoy killing one another in the streets of their hoods.

Yeah a mentally ill criminal shot a congresscritter. Sherrif joe was set up and pardoned....but it had nothing to do with skin color.
I think you are a dumb racist ******..m

Bet not - the NRA has one mission: Sell guns for their overlord manufacturers and they don't give a rat's ass who is buying them.

They'd do nothing, but congressional Republicans might.

Well i thought about it and this op is nothing but a racist troll and offers NO value to any conversation.
T(n)igger, your the first on my ignore list. Dont give a fuck what anyone thats racist like you has to say. Bye now

Yawz is Cray Cray!

Last I checked you can't buy an AR with EBT

Here in Arizona, believe it or not, Black people can own guns legally just like everyone else. I know it sounds radical, but we even allow hispanic people, oriental people and native Americans to buy guns.
Isn't that the state that shot a congresswoman in the head back in the day? The same place where the sheriff was indicted for not carrying out state laws fairly?....and you want to brag?

That's that state where the cops just shoot people down for no reason and nothing happens to them. I'd drive around it. I mean seriously, they have a real problem in that state.

Yeah, then there's the no-English cop that shot the retarded man's counselor in FL.

Sounds great, now if you will just do what you say and drive around AZ we will all be happy

Sounds great, now if you will just do what you say and drive around AZ we will all be happy

I'm a man of my word, sir. :)

Forum List

Back