Black Americans Crushed Under Obama

How is cutting the shit out of public schools, letting the infrastructure turn to shit and cutting everything going to help the black community?

It seems to be your entire plan.

The most important thing that needs to be done is we need to increase the wealth within the black community and that takes education.

How is cutting the shit out of public schools, letting the infrastructure turn to shit and cutting everything going to help the black community?

It seems to be your entire plan.

The most important thing that needs to be done is we need to increase the wealth within the black community and that takes education.
and how do you propose we raise the education levels in the black community when those schools are already getting more funding than the suburban schools. I dont care if you move Yale into the neigborhood, if the kids dont show up, it does no good.

I never let a president keep me from earning a living............
So, what have you done to reverse this president's squeeze-down on fossil fuel extraction and the cost-prohibitive impact that has had on your budget?
actually, crude extraction is at an all time high and I personally am paying less for my diesel than I have in a few years.
Of course once the ACA taxes hit the pumps in 2017 those savings are going to go right down the drain.

So, what have you done to reverse this president's squeeze-down on fossil fuel extraction and the cost-prohibitive impact that has had on your budget?
actually, crude extraction is at an all time high and I personally am paying less for my diesel than I have in a few years.
Of course once the ACA taxes hit the pumps in 2017 those savings are going to go right down the drain.
But the amount vs the demand increase still means you're paying more than before and more than is necessary, all due to Obama AGW BS energy policy. One step forward after two obama steps backward.

I do believe you have it backwards, the US has become such a producer of petroleum that prices have dropped and they are now allowed to export oil during Oblama..if you are referencing the denial to drill on public lands, there is plenty off public domains.......

But the amount vs the demand increase still means you're paying more than before and more than is necessary, all due to Obama AGW BS energy policy. One step forward after two obama steps backward.
During Boosh we were paying 4-5 bucks a gallon, now it's less than 2 bucks...thanks to massive production in the US..which have reduced food prices,,,,as far as electric, yeah we got an increse last year , a .003 per kilowatt

I do believe you have it backwards, the US has become such a producer of petroleum that prices have dropped and they are now allowed to export oil during Oblama..if you are referencing the denial to drill on public lands, there is plenty off public domains.......
See my preceding post...

See my preceding post...
Which juan?

During Boosh we were paying 4-5 bucks a gallon, now it's less than 2 bucks...thanks to massive production in the US..
Katrina sent fuel off the charts. The refinerys and pumping had to shut down.

During Boosh we were paying 4-5 bucks a gallon, now it's less than 2 bucks...thanks to massive production in the US..
During Bush the price dropped back to 1.35 due to restrictions on extraction being lifted. Obama reimposed those restrictions and in spite of the impact of fracking we are still 50% higher in price than before Obama. You are allowing this president to affect your making of a living.

During Bush the price dropped back to 1.35 due to restrictions on extraction being lifted. Obama reimposed those restrictions and in spite of the impact of fracking we are still 50% higher in price than before Obama. You are allowing this president to affect your making of a living.
It dropped due to the economy crashing......Which affected my buying power more than now...

It dropped due to the economy crashing......Which affected my buying power more than now...
Oil prices dropped due to drilling moratoriums being lifted beginning in summer 2008. That happened before the market crash. It dropped drastically when Congress agreed to allow remain offshore restrictions to expire at the end of September 2008. The prices rose again before economic recovery and as a result of Obama immediately reimposing those restrictions upon taking office. Our lame and nearly nonexistent economic recovery is entirely due to Obama energy policy.

Oil prices dropped due to drilling moratoriums being lifted beginning in summer 2008. That happened before the market crash. It dropped drastically when Congress agreed to allow remain offshore restrictions to expire at the end of September 2008. The prices rose again before economic recovery and as a result of Obama immediately reimposing those restrictions upon taking office. Our lame and nearly nonexistent economic recovery is entirely due to Obama energy policy.
It's is recovered where I live, business is booming..............

It's is recovered where I live, business is booming..............
It has improved but not recovered. If you accept having lost lots of disposable income as a result of presidential proactivity and welcome it's resumption then you can't say you don't allow a president to affect your making of a living.

Forum List

Back