Black Assassinates White Pregnant Pastors Wife

dude that doesn't even make sense.
He was ripping off houses and ended up killing her. Period, end of story.
but dude, again, that doesn't make any sense. Sorry but someone who gets shot in the head got shot in the head as an execution. All the dude had to do was leave. so why didn't he?
No idea, since they usual do, and assassination has a very specific meaning. She was murdered, not assassinated.
ok, we'll go with execution then one shot in the head. Hmmmm.. still could have been hired by the ole pastor.
You are far too much of a lunatic to even continue. There was a burglary that became a murder. That's sucks but it's rare. Moving on.
yeah go for it, still doesn't prove any of your points from the other thread or this one.

Uh. A Pastors wife. Go figure.
Dumbass.
He didn't kill her because of her faith...
Oh, well that's different. I guess it's not so bad then, huh?
Stop whining and attempting to make this more important than any other murder.
I'm not whining, flower boy, and stop trying to downplay the incident. A POS murdered an innocent woman, I think your callous disregard says something very unflattering about you.
Yes you are whining. If she was assassinated thats one thing. Her murder is no different from anyone else being murdered.
someone didn't get killed in the other home did they?

I'm not whining, flower boy, and stop trying to downplay the incident. A POS murdered an innocent woman, I think your callous disregard says something very unflattering about you.
Yes you are whining. If she was assassinated thats one thing. Her murder is no different from anyone else being murdered.
No one was home. He thought was also true at the other house, only it wasn't.

That's because you can't think clearly. Guy rips off a house, then he goes into another two doors down after he sees a man drive away. That's not religion, that's burglary, now murder.
What confused you about that?
the fact that he shot her in the head execution style. that's why. it doesn't make sense for burglar to do that. sorry just doesn't. Even paintmyhouse said it's rare. So, I can only conclude it was intentional. So perhaps the other burglary was a ploy to make it look different. Maybe the pastor hired him. doh!!!!!!
You just said it doesnt make sense for someone to shoot someone execution style while robbing a home? Can you spot the idiocy in that train of thought?
why, I said it was an assassination because who she was. it doesn't make sense it was a robbery.
I think you are confused. It doesnt make sense it was an assassination. People sometimes get killed in botched robberies and by logical thought robberies only make sense to the robber..

but the door wasn't locked you fk. read the report. Why would someone who didn't intend to kill someone, walk into a home that isn't locked. Isn't locked would indicate someone home. So, you're points again are soaking wet.

Again, facts are on my side being she was a pastor's wife, so dumbing downer, just wait for the outcome of this. You'll see i'm right.
If you had facts we wouldnt have to wait and see you idiot.
laugh.gif

I think your laughter is probably a bit inappropriate considering the subject matter. A pregnant woman was murdered, you cad.
Thats ok. A lot of things you think is due to your ignorance. I understand.

You laugh because you don't give a fuck and are just a troll.
Dont get booty tickled. Try to read for comprehension.

You are just here to troll. You don't care about this pregnant woman or anything else. Rarely do you contribute anything of intelligence. You probably think that wiping your ass is a "skill."

It's likely he just saw it as a murder of opportunity to satisfy his violent proclivities.

the fact that he shot her in the head execution style. that's why. it doesn't make sense for burglar to do that. sorry just doesn't. Even paintmyhouse said it's rare. So, I can only conclude it was intentional. So perhaps the other burglary was a ploy to make it look different. Maybe the pastor hired him. doh!!!!!!
You just said it doesnt make sense for someone to shoot someone execution style while robbing a home? Can you spot the idiocy in that train of thought?
why, I said it was an assassination because who she was. it doesn't make sense it was a robbery.
I think you are confused. It doesnt make sense it was an assassination. People sometimes get killed in botched robberies.
robbers who walk into an unlocked home during the day know someone's home.

If you had facts we wouldnt have to wait and see you idiot.
laugh.gif

I think your laughter is probably a bit inappropriate considering the subject matter. A pregnant woman was murdered, you cad.
Thats ok. A lot of things you think is due to your ignorance. I understand.

You laugh because you don't give a fuck and are just a troll.
Dont get booty tickled. Try to read for comprehension.

You are just here to troll. You don't care about this pregnant woman or anything else. Rarely do you contribute anything of intelligence. You probably think that wiping your ass is a "skill."
Yes thats a skill as well. Now you revealed the true reason for being booty tickled.

I think you are confused. It doesnt make sense it was an assassination. People sometimes get killed in botched robberies.
robbers who walk into an unlocked home during the day know someone's home.
When did you last rob someone and hang out with robbers to discover this information?

but the door wasn't locked you fk. read the report. Why would someone who didn't intend to kill someone, walk into a home that isn't locked. Isn't locked would indicate someone home. So, you're points again are soaking wet.
My houses are never locked, no need to. And the burglar, well the dog treats are on the counter but he'll show you that after you let him out to the yard.

Plenty of people leave their doors unlocked. Where do you live that you would think no one leaves their doors unlocked when they leave the house?

Five men 'shot by white supremacists' at Black Lives Matter protest...

Jamar Clark shooting: Five men 'shot by white supremacists' at Black Lives Matter protest in Minneapolis
24 Nov.`15 - According to witnesses, three men in masks opened fire outside at alleyway near the protest
At least five people have been shot at a protest over the fatal shooting of a black man by a police officer in Minneapolis. Protesters alleged on Twitter that the shootings were carried out by white supremacists. A spokesman for the Minneapolis Police Department, John Elder, told the Associated Press that five people were taken to hospital with non-life threatening gunshot wounds. According to local newspaper, the Star Tribune, the shootings occurred outside an alleyway near the 4th Precinct police station where protesters have been conducting a sit-in. The demonstration was to mark the shooting of an unarmed black man, Jamar Clark, by a police officer on 15th November and was reportedly peaceful.

blacklivesmannersitin_0.jpg

Protesters at the Black Lives Matter sit in before the shootings occurred​

Protesters have been camping outside the police station since last week. According to one witness, Oluchi Omeoga, protesters spotted three people in masks who “weren’t supposed to be there”. The three people then left the crowd and began walking away when a few protesters followed. At the corner, the three people in masks pulled out weapons and began to shoot, Mr Omeoga said. Miski Noor, a local spokeswoman for Black Lives Matter, said she arrived at the station five minutes after the attack and police had put tape around the scene as a crowd was forming.

It is currently unclear whether any suspects have been arrested. Authorities have said Mr Clark was shot during a struggle when he tried to stop paramedics helping an assault victim. But some witnesses allege he was shot while handcuffed. An investigation is currently underway to determine whether Mr Clark’s rights were intentionally violated by police through excessive force.

Jamar Clark shooting: Five men 'shot by white supremacists' at Black Lives Matter protest in Minneapolis | Americas | News | The Independent

Five men 'shot by white supremacists' at Black Lives Matter protest...

Jamar Clark shooting: Five men 'shot by white supremacists' at Black Lives Matter protest in Minneapolis
24 Nov.`15 - According to witnesses, three men in masks opened fire outside at alleyway near the protest
At least five people have been shot at a protest over the fatal shooting of a black man by a police officer in Minneapolis. Protesters alleged on Twitter that the shootings were carried out by white supremacists. A spokesman for the Minneapolis Police Department, John Elder, told the Associated Press that five people were taken to hospital with non-life threatening gunshot wounds. According to local newspaper, the Star Tribune, the shootings occurred outside an alleyway near the 4th Precinct police station where protesters have been conducting a sit-in. The demonstration was to mark the shooting of an unarmed black man, Jamar Clark, by a police officer on 15th November and was reportedly peaceful.

blacklivesmannersitin_0.jpg

Protesters at the Black Lives Matter sit in before the shootings occurred​

Protesters have been camping outside the police station since last week. According to one witness, Oluchi Omeoga, protesters spotted three people in masks who “weren’t supposed to be there”. The three people then left the crowd and began walking away when a few protesters followed. At the corner, the three people in masks pulled out weapons and began to shoot, Mr Omeoga said. Miski Noor, a local spokeswoman for Black Lives Matter, said she arrived at the station five minutes after the attack and police had put tape around the scene as a crowd was forming.

It is currently unclear whether any suspects have been arrested. Authorities have said Mr Clark was shot during a struggle when he tried to stop paramedics helping an assault victim. But some witnesses allege he was shot while handcuffed. An investigation is currently underway to determine whether Mr Clark’s rights were intentionally violated by police through excessive force.

Jamar Clark shooting: Five men 'shot by white supremacists' at Black Lives Matter protest in Minneapolis | Americas | News | The Independent

They weren't white supremecists. The mob started chasing a couple of white guys who were leaving, and they got shot.

Boo hoo.

I always worry when there's a pregnant wife and an unknown assailant that it's a hit by the hubby.

I hope not.

So, it is not known for the perp to be 'black' nor is there any proof of it being an 'assassination' ...

So this whole thread is just a stupid and extremely fucked up attempt at trolling and inciting to racial hatred ...

Got it.

And JC, you are such a stupid fucking fuck. A pregnant woman got killed, a child is now motherless ... fucks like you are a walking breathing argument for abortion ...

while she tried to protect her 15 month old baby.

Because of the skin colors this story will not be covered after today.

Suspect in 'heinous murder' of Ind. pastor's wife caught on surveillance cameras, cops say

Naw she was just murdered not assassinated you idiot.

as·sas·si·nate
əˈsasnˌāt/
verb
  1. murder (an important person) in a surprise attack for political or religious reasons.
The definition fits. No matter how you try to spin this.
Federal civil bias charges should be filed. This is a hate crime. Cuts both ways.

Forum List

Back