Black Attorney Caught Stealing Confederate Flags From Confederate Veteran's Graves

. Tell that to AIDS victims.

ALso tell them about the extreme right wing scientists who gave it to them!
I think you are confusing left wing democrats who purposely gave syphillis to black men and didn't tell them.

Democrat or Repubican... it matters not...it's the CONSERVATIVE factions in both parties that bear considerable blame. Switching parties doesn't erase racism.
The fucking 'Special Needs Race' is failing globally.
Won't be long now b/f there's a REP President/Congress/Senate. Then watch the tree dwellers come crawling on their knees for some more 'free shit'. Ain't going to happen. That's what's got the tree dwellers so excited.
The race whore Sharpton is going to find the IRS and the FBI very 'proactive' in getting paid the millions he owes. BOBO the fucking clown won't be able to help him.
Orange does look good against negro skin Al.
We have a white chimp out going on.

If the LEO can offer conclusive evidence that the attorney did it, then it is up to the DA to act.
The attorney freely admitted his theft. He did it for diversity and inclusion. Disbar him and make him pay restitution.

No respect for the dead at a cemetery, but what do we expect from ape race that has no respect for themselves. This has got to be the most dispicable act I've seen in a while.

attachment.php

Black Attorney Caught Stealing Flags Fro

m Confederate Veterans Graves UFP NEWS

Piss on confederate graves , traitorous bastards

ngbbs45d797aa0f0bd.jpg

No respect for the dead at a cemetery, but what do we expect from ape race that has no respect for themselves. This has got to be the most dispicable act I've seen in a while.

attachment.php

Black Attorney Caught Stealing Flags From Confederate Veterans Graves UFP NEWS

I have no respect for anyone who waves a flag of treason against the USA.
You mean the American flag that flew over slaves? It still flies over the ignorant negros that are supported by government.

attachment.php

You mean the American flag that flew over slaves? It still flies over the ignorant negros that are supported by government.
And you, you ignorant white chimp. Grow up. Know true American honors the confederate flag.

He threw them away? I hope he pissed on them first.
I wonder if some were black soldiers. You still have your hard on?
We're talking about flags buddy. He should've smeared poop on them. Should people put Nazi flags on the graves of Germans who died in Europe during WW2?
Those were confederate soldiers graves those flags were stolen from. Some blacks did fight in the confederate army. So some were black soldiers i'm sure that had their grave vandalized.
Er.....no. And even if your "story" were true, they would not have been buried in the same cemetary.
Er.....no. Thousands of Confederate soldiers were so badly mutilated there was no way to tell which color they were.
Hence 'Common graves'.
Got it now?
Seriously? Besides the ridiculous claim that there were more than a few black Confederate soldiers (probably fighting under duress), now you are going to talk about mass graves with Confederate whites and blacks buried together? :lol:

We're talking about flags buddy. He should've smeared poop on them. Should people put Nazi flags on the graves of Germans who died in Europe during WW2?
Those were confederate soldiers graves those flags were stolen from. Some blacks did fight in the confederate army. So some were black soldiers i'm sure that had their grave vandalized.

Why do you have to attach a racial component to this? The Confederates were the enemy no mater what their color.
The Germans don't put Nazi flags on Nazi graves and they are all the same race. Race has nothing to do with it. I just think the Black lawyer should have had a Northern White friend to help him remove the flags.
It's not your grave, none of your business what is put on it. My gosh liberals are so fucking stupid. If it's not your property then respect it. Something the feral negros should've thought about in Baltimore before they burned their town down. This is one of the problems we have today, if it doesn't belong to you leave it alone. Should I have the right to burn my neighbors house down if I disagree with him?

Yeah, tell that to the American Indians you feral pink mutant. Don't even TRY to lecture someone on taking what is not yours.
The lawyer probably had some legal angle you misanthropes haven't even thought of. Were the graves in a public cemetery where public funds are used? Were the flags purchased using government funding? That lawyer might have a case... Dumbass!
Indians weren't here first. White Europeans were first.
What? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The first peoples were probably Caucasians from central Asia about 60,000 years ago. They died out within a ten thousand year span.

attachment.php

Fighting for states rights is not treason.
They declared themselves not states anymore so they weren't fighting for states rights....they were traitors and were lucky to not be all hanged as such.

People weren't enslaved and murdered under a rainbow flag. Being gay harms no one.
. Tell that to AIDS victims.

I think you are confusing left wing democrats who purposely gave syphillis to black men and didn't tell them.

Democrat or Repubican... it matters not...it's the CONSERVATIVE factions in both parties that bear considerable blame. Switching parties doesn't erase racism.
Won't be long now b/f there's a REP President/Congress/Senate. Then watch the tree dwellers come crawling on their knees for some more 'free shit'. Ain't going to happen. That's what's got the tree dwellers so excited.
The race whore Sharpton is going to find the IRS and the FBI very 'proactive' in getting paid the millions he owes. BOBO the fucking clown won't be able to help him.
So..when did decades from now turn into "won't be long now"?

We have a white chimp out going on.

If the LEO can offer conclusive evidence that the attorney did it, then it is up to the DA to act.
The attorney freely admitted his theft. He did it for diversity and inclusion. Disbar him and make him pay restitution.
Yes...prosecute him and let's hear his case in a court of law....should be good.

attachment.php

You're suggesting the U.S. Flag is a flag of Treason against the U.S.A. That's pretty fucking stupid.
How did you get so dumb? Stupid parents?

That's why it's opinion.

Some opinions say God Bless Jefferson Davis, even if he did think the Union should remain intact.

Forum List

Back