Black Attorney Caught Stealing Confederate Flags From Confederate Veteran's Graves

He threw them away? I hope he pissed on them first.
I wonder if some were black soldiers. You still have your hard on?
We're talking about flags buddy. He should've smeared poop on them. Should people put Nazi flags on the graves of Germans who died in Europe during WW2?
Those were confederate soldiers graves those flags were stolen from. Some blacks did fight in the confederate army. So some were black soldiers i'm sure that had their grave vandalized.
Why do you care so much what color these soldiers were? The confederate flag is a filthy rag. Like I said earlier, they don't drape the Nazi flag on the graves of German soldiers from WW2.
It's part of our history, get over it. If you stoop to this level. Then don't bitch when someone offends you.

We're talking about flags buddy. He should've smeared poop on them. Should people put Nazi flags on the graves of Germans who died in Europe during WW2?
Those were confederate soldiers graves those flags were stolen from. Some blacks did fight in the confederate army. So some were black soldiers i'm sure that had their grave vandalized.
Why do you care so much what color these soldiers were? The confederate flag is a filthy rag. Like I said earlier, they don't drape the Nazi flag on the graves of German soldiers from WW2.
It's part of our history, get over it. If you stoop to this level. Then don't bitch when someone offends you.
You're the one bitching. I'm perfectly okay with this whole affair.

Why do you have to attach a racial component to this? The Confederates were the enemy no mater what their color.
The Germans don't put Nazi flags on Nazi graves and they are all the same race. Race has nothing to do with it. I just think the Black lawyer should have had a Northern White friend to help him remove the flags.

Okay, vandalizing graves is okay as long as you agree with the vandalizer? Got it.

Even though I have no love for traitors, what he did was theft and he should be punished accordingly. (Assuming this story is true of course)

Why do you have to attach a racial component to this? The Confederates were the enemy no mater what their color.
The Germans don't put Nazi flags on Nazi graves and they are all the same race. Race has nothing to do with it. I just think the Black lawyer should have had a Northern White friend to help him remove the flags.
It's not your grave, none of your business what is put on it. My gosh liberals are so fucking stupid. If it's not your property then respect it. Something the feral negros should've thought about in Baltimore before they burned their town down. This is one of the problems we have today, if it doesn't belong to you leave it alone. Should I have the right to burn my neighbors house down if I disagree with him?

It's not your grave, none of your business what is put on it. My gosh liberals are so fucking stupid. If it's not your property then respect it. Something the feral negros should've thought about in Baltimore before they burned their town down. This is one of the problems we have today, if it doesn't belong to you leave it alone. Should I have the right to burn my neighbors house down if I disagree with him?

Yeah, tell that to the American Indians you feral pink mutant. Don't even TRY to lecture someone on taking what is not yours.
The lawyer probably had some legal angle you misanthropes haven't even thought of. Were the graves in a public cemetery where public funds are used? Were the flags purchased using government funding? That lawyer might have a case... Dumbass!

Okay, vandalizing graves is okay as long as you agree with the vandalizer? Got it.
If someone draped a Nazi flag over the grave of a relative of mine, I'd be fine with someone else taking it off.

If someone draped a Nazi flag over the grave of a relative of mine, I'd be fine with someone else taking it off.
If someone draped a nazi flag over your relatives grave. That would be vandalism, they were graves of confederate soldiers. The guy had no business removing the flags and should be jailed and fined. Just because it offends you doesn't mean if offends others. Would you support someone that was offended by a rainbow flag removing it from a queers grave?

If someone draped a nazi flag over your relatives grave. That would be vandalism, they were graves of confederate soldiers. The guy had no business removing the flags and should be jailed and fined. Just because it offends you doesn't mean if offends others. Would you support someone that was offended by a rainbow flag removing it from a queers grave?
People weren't enslaved and murdered under a rainbow flag. Being gay harms no one.

It was a theft. Prosecute the man and disbar him. He doesn't get to steal just because he believes that no one should have such property.

People weren't enslaved and murdered under a rainbow flag. Being gay harms no one.
Queers offend some people, confederate flag offends some people. That doesn't give anyone the right to vandalize someone's grave.

Let's be honest. It is not in the negro races' DNA to comprehend the meaning of words such as self respect/honor/integrity/self discipline/valor. Yes there are exceptions. But not many.
The reasons the negro race is imploding on itself worldwide are found in my previous words.

Let's be honest. It is not in the negro races' DNA to comprehend the meaning of words such as self respect/honor/integrity/self discipline/valor. Yes there are exceptions. But not many.
The reasons the negro race is imploding on itself worldwide are found in my previous words.

Imploding? You mean into white women? We're on the rise baby

Yeah, tell that to the American Indians you feral pink mutant. Don't even TRY to lecture someone on taking what is not yours.
The lawyer probably had some legal angle you misanthropes haven't even thought of. Were the graves in a public cemetery where public funds are used? Were the flags purchased using government funding? That lawyer might have a case... Dumbass!
So in your Tree Dweller world if someone takes something from someone it's then OK to make another wrong?
Guess your baby mamma was too busy getting her fucking hair straightened and dyed 'white-blond' to teach you two wrongs don't make a right asshole.
Like a bannana?
I wouldn't talk too loud about "government funding". The entire negro race in the country has been sucking off the government tit for decades. Not a 'good look' on a fucking negro thug with a gold grill driving a brand new Escalade pimping out ten year old girls.

Er.....no. And even if your "story" were true, they would not have been buried in the same cemetary.

So in your Tree Dweller world if someone takes something from someone it's then OK to make another wrong?
Guess your baby mamma was too busy getting her fucking hair straightened and dyed 'white-blond' to teach you two wrongs don't make a right asshole.
Like a bannana?
I wouldn't talk too loud about "government funding". The entire negro race in the country has been sucking off the government tit for decades. Not a 'good look' on a fucking negro thug with a gold grill driving a brand new Escalade pimping out ten year old girls.
Well, aren't you an impartial "let freedom ring" kind of American.

Forum List

Back