"Black Brunch" swarms into iconic downtown Charleston haha!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Charleston police break up Walter Scott protest during Sunday brunch at Hominy Grill - Post and Courier

This type nonsense is normally reserved for liberal shitholes...like Oakland or Detroit.

Black Brunch has now struck Charleston. ..twice. Historic Charleston is a world class tourist destination. Annually ranked by Conde Nast and other travel experts. A couple times been ranked the #1 tourist city in the US and even the world one year.

They swarmd Hominy Grill today. High Cotton last week. Charlestons food scene is nationally reknowned. Forbes lists 3 Charleston restaurants among the 100 best in America.

They called Charleston PD to bring out the bug spray and shoo them off. It was mostly a bunch of tourists not giving a damn about their message.

This shit may work in liberal rat holes. Not here. We know that personal responsibility and choices are what leads to 99.9% of what happens to us.

:eek:

How DARE those people express their opinions under the 1st Amendment to the US Constitution? How dare THEY?!?!?

Shit, before you know it, Tea Partiers are going to be marching on Washington with signs like "we came unarmed, this time"....

How DARE those people express their opinions under the 1st Amendment to the US Constitution? How dare THEY?!?!?

Shit, before you know it, Tea Partiers are going to be marching on Washington with signs like "we came unarmed, this time"....

Difference? Tea Party does it on open public propery. The TP isnt swarming a restaurant to purposely disrupt people's meals bought with hard earned money. If Black Brunchers want to set up in the PUBLIC Marion Square in Charleston and protest...have at it.

Good working folks using their hard earned money to enjoy a meal on maybe their one day off work....and these losers swarm in like roaches to fuck with them. Disgusting. And they're LOSING whatever hope they had in getting these people's support.

They should send a bunch of hired faux tea partiers to your favorite restaurant (Taco Bell) when you're there and make sure they ruin your lunch.

They should send a bunch of hired faux tea partiers to your favorite restaurant (Taco Bell) when you're there and make sure they ruin your lunch.
They'd have to be fake hired ones..because tea party types wouldnt generally do shit like this.

Hominy Grill is fucking delicious. :thup:

OdPV2ZiN4fu7Lv-640m.jpg

Good working folks using their hard earned money to enjoy a meal on maybe their one day off work....and these losers swarm in like roaches to fuck with them.

Charge a $20 cover charge to get in the door for Sunday Brunch ... Deductible from your meal charge.

OdPV2ZiN4fu7Lv-640m.jpg

It sure is. Charleston may be the most underrated city in America. The food here is just indescribable. And that infamous 10/1 girl/guy ratio??? Its over hyped...its only like 4/1 haha!!! And seems like 90% of them are at least a 7 or hotter.

If I am eating in any restaurant and these clowns come to my table they will be eating a table leg. They can exercise their 1st amendment rights outside on the sidewalk but not where I pay for a meal.

If I am eating in any restaurant and these clowns come to my table they will be eating a table leg. They can exercise their 1st amendment rights outside on the sidewalk but not where I pay for a meal.

Exactly. It's not hard to understand the difference.

What is Taco Bell?

There is not one where I live, sorry.

But interesting that you assumed that I go to Taco Bell. LOL.

Do bigotry much?

Heres the irony.

What if thugs behaved in the presence of cops....the way white brunchers behave in the presence of Black Brunch idiots??? Aka...sitting still...non aggressive. ..non confrontational. ....

There wouldnt be a protest haha.

Difference? Tea Party does it on open public propery. The TP isnt swarming a restaurant to purposely disrupt people's meals bought with hard earned money. If Black Brunchers want to set up in the PUBLIC Marion Square in Charleston and protest...have at it.

Good working folks using their hard earned money to enjoy a meal on maybe their one day off work....and these losers swarm in like roaches to fuck with them. Disgusting. And they're LOSING whatever hope they had in getting these people's support.

I never said it was a good idea, but it is obviously not illegal. You know why?
Because those people have NOT been arrested.

So, care to try again, this time with talent?

OdPV2ZiN4fu7Lv-640m.jpg

It sure is. Charleston may be the most underrated city in America. The food here is just indescribable. And that infamous 10/1 girl/guy ratio??? Its over hyped...its only like 4/1 haha!!! And seems like 90% of them are at least a 7 or hotter.
Charleston's awesome. I just went for the first time a few months ago. A couple friends are moving down there in the summer so I'll have an excuse to go more often.

They havent been arrested...because business owners havent pressed charges for disorderly conduct and/or trespassing.

See....unlike the protesters. ....Charleston cops respect the rights of the business owner. If the owner doesnt want charges...CPD doesnt arrest them.

OdPV2ZiN4fu7Lv-640m.jpg

Charleston's awesome. I just went for the first time a few months ago. A couple friends are moving down there in the summer so I'll have an excuse to go more often.

Sure is. Next time you're there...cross the bridge to Mount Pleasant and go dine at Shem Creek. Row of seafood restaurants on water about a mile from the big bridge. Eat award winning seafood while dolphins jump around in the river 25 yards away from your table. Its spectacular. And the scenery aint bad either!

They havent been arrested...because business owners havent pressed charges for disorderly conduct and/or trespassing.

See....unlike the protesters. ....Charleston cops respect the rights of the business owner. If the owner doesnt want charges...CPD doesnt arrest them.

Oh, really? That's the only reason?

:lol:

Right...

Don't you think that the organizers of the so-called Black Brunch organization checked out the law BEFORE starting this action in the first place? You can bet your sweet bippy they did.

So, try again, this time, with talent.

OdPV2ZiN4fu7Lv-640m.jpg

Sure is. Next time you're there...cross the bridge to Mount Pleasant and go dine at Shem Creek. Row of seafood restaurants on water about a mile from the big bridge. Eat award winning seafood while dolphins jump around in the river 25 yards away from your table. Its spectacular. And the scenery aint bad either!
Cool I'll bookmark this thread. I had triggerfish at Fleet Landing, don't know if you've been there, but it was absolutely delicious.

Just because they weren't arrested doesn't mean it wasn't illegal. The cops showed up, told them to leave, and they did. The owners apparently didn't press charges. If they come back and do it again they'll probably be arrested for trespassing.

Forum List

Back