Black Community

When the shooting first occurred , I was outraged at the militarized type of force shown.. it worries me still- HOWEVER, having heard about this guys past history and being he had just robbed a store, I'm withholding judgement. None of us know what happened.. Let the authorities do their job.

State authorities.

Feds were called in, Eric Holders office.. Muddies the waters with Eric Holder being a racist twat.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
The real tragedy is that the media is missing a real opportunity to focus on responsibility and civic ownership in the Black community. Stop making excuses for bad behavior.

Black people. Do you not feel that you should clean your own back yard before you start telling people how dirty theirs is? This Missouri shootings a direct result of a lack of parenthood,coupled with liberal welfare housing. Where are the leaders in the Black community to say "you reap what you sow."

Bill Cosby trying saying that and he got skewered for it

Black people. Do you not feel that you should clean your own back yard before you start telling people how dirty theirs is? This Missouri shootings a direct result of a lack of parenthood,coupled with liberal welfare housing. Where are the leaders in the Black community to say "you reap what you sow."

True. And this is what happens every time a Black person stands up and speaks the truth.

True. And this is what happens every time a Black person stands up and speaks the truth.

Liberalism is self victimization first. Liberal women take the lead to approve attacking non-liberal women, blacks take the lead on attacking non-liberal blacks. It's pathetic.

Wait...let me get this straight???
A lack of parenthood and welfare housing forced this police officer to shoot the kid.

Please explain in more detail and tell me how that works??

I hadn't heard this theory before...

A lack of parenthood and welfare housing forced this police officer to shoot the kid.

That's because you just made it up. It's called a strawman argument.

Can we just rename USMB - The Race Baiters Forum?

You fucking bigots can go to hell, this is not your country. Never will be.

Move away and you'll be much happier.

He robbed a store and assaulted the clerk. Then, when stopped, he assaulted a peace officer. Any kid that is raised right does to conduct himself this way. He stole swisher sweets to make blunts. Growing up in drug infested public housing sent him down this path. Officer did society a favor.

Can we just rename USMB - The Race Baiters Forum?

You fucking bigots can go to hell, this is not your country. Never will be.

Move away and you'll be much happier.

Hazelnut took time out from blowing his boyfriend so he could post a ridiculous comment. Hooray!

Why is it that white racists think they know what is best for other ethic groups?

Why is it that white racists think they know what is best for other ethic groups?

Conclusory, as a human, rioting & looting for the sake of doing so, has ended any connection with the death of Michael Brown.

How is my comment racist? According to your view of helplessness , it is a tragedy to be born in the United States of America, the land of freedom and opportunity. Perhaps Brown would have been better off if he was born in Liberia or Darfur? Stop your bitching liberal.

That's because you just made it up. It's called a strawman argument.

Maybe you should try a literacy course...

This Missouri shootings a direct result of a lack of parenthood,coupled with liberal welfare housing.

He robbed a store and assaulted the clerk. Then, when stopped, he assaulted a peace officer. Any kid that is raised right does to conduct himself this way. He stole swisher sweets to make blunts. Growing up in drug infested public housing sent him down this path. Officer did society a favor.

Well obviously intellectual capability and cohesion of thought escape you...

The Police Chief in Ferguson was forced to admit that the alleged robbery had absolutely nothing to do with the contact between the kid and the Police Officer.

The Officer had no knowledge of the kid allegedly robbing anyone or shoplifting, so either the Police Chief doesn't know what the hell he is talking about and needs to STFU!!!!!...or you do.

Exactly where did you post the links that attest to the involvement or lack thereof of the parents of the kid???...or is this another opinion devoid of facts on your part???

Did the parents state they were liberals or is this more grandstanding on your part.

How does the "direct result" of yours work again????

Well obviously intellectual capability and cohesion of thought escape you...

The Police Chief in Ferguson was forced to admit that the alleged robbery had absolutely nothing to do with the contact between the kid and the Police Officer.

The Officer had no knowledge of the kid allegedly robbing anyone or shoplifting, so either the Police Chief doesn't know what the hell he is talking about and needs to STFU!!!!!...or you do.

Exactly where did you post the links that attest to the involvement or lack thereof of the parents of the kid???...or is this another opinion devoid of facts on your part???

Did the parents state they were liberals or is this more grandstanding on your part.

How does the "direct result" of yours work again????
That does not remove the robbery from the equation. The reason the adult criminal acted the way he did toward the peace officer was because he was high, and had just robbed a store. What point are you trying to make? Why do liberals want to obscure things to fit their argument that everything boild down to racism? Stop protecting this criminal.

I'm a minority, but when I express disgust at the number of high school dropouts, unwed mothers, 5th generation welfare recipients, lack of parenting skills, total ignorance due to an entitlement mentality and lack of desire to better oneself and the rampant violence in poor neighborhoods, I am called names by the left because I speak the truth. Liberal programs have created an underclass of dependents who are as dumb as dirt. Listen to some of the Ferguson protesters and you will realize that not a one of them has an IQ above 50. I feel the same towards all races who adopt that attitude. Some people are seriously full of shit. And when anyone calls them on their stupidity, they are taught to respond by calling people racists or Uncle Toms. They really believe that and it scares me.

If it were so simple as to take away those programs and all would be well, then we would have done that a long time ago. BTW, go to your local shit hole trailer park, and you will see much of the same thing, only it will be poor Whites rather than poor Blacks.

This is what actually happens when you take away all those programs.

slum-mumbia-2.jpg

Forum List

Back