🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black Cop murders unarmed black man with hands up (VIDEO!!!)

Laughing at your own jokes (while no one else is) is a sign of mental illness...

Nothing to see here, black on black killing. Move along.

For his next magic trick Jknow will change his argument to try and convince you that black on black crime is really really bad
I'm not the one that shits all over myself if a white guy kills a black guy, but ignores black on black, or black on white killings.

While you complain about ignoring crim you left out white on white crime :rofl:
Doesnt work for the racist argument. :laugh:
Murder is murder, i don't shit all over myself if one is different than the other.

Nothing to see here, black on black killing. Move along.

For his next magic trick Jknow will change his argument to try and convince you that black on black crime is really really bad
I'm not the one that shits all over myself if a white guy kills a black guy, but ignores black on black, or black on white killings.

Murder is murder, i don't shit all over myself if one is different than the other.

Yeah I know...you left out white on white because you're really upset at people ignoring crimes. I know

Americans need to come to grips with the fact that it's a Police State issue, not a racial issue. This rapidly expanding Police State effects us all.

New Jersey police have released a video from a police dashboard camera showing officers shoot a black man to death as he exited a car with his hands up.

The accident took place on December 30, 2014, but the video of the shooting has only just been released.

The newly-released footage shows how two police officers, Braheme Days and Roger Worley, pull over a car in the town of Bridgeton for allegedly not halting at a stop sign.

Some observations:

"Allegedly not halting at a stop sign". It is pretty obvious he did not halt at the stop sign. His wheels never stopped rolling.

The cop told the passenger multiple times not to move. Many, many, many times. He did not tell the man to get out of the car. He was yelling at the passenger not to move when the passenger decided to move anyway. Out of the car.

The passenger did have his hands up, but how fucking stupid do you have to be to fling open the car door and move out of the vehicle when an obviously scared cop has a gun in your face and is screaming at you not to move?

I am not excusing the cop for shooting the guy, but the passenger was a fucking retard.

Yeah I know...you left out white on white because you're really upset at people ignoring crimes. I know
Yeah and you don't care about that either.

That color seems to define whether we get upset when someone dies is what's sad.

Well, Libertarians and pro-gun conservatives are pretty upset by this news, so I suppose we judge scenarios by the content of the tragedy instead of the color of the skins of those involved in the tragedy.

Seems the KKK Democrats are still racists.

Yeah and you don't care about that either.

You were the one complaining about ignoring crime..Then you did ignored crime.

Also, it's their second amendment right to have a firearm in the glove compartment.

Did he have a permit for the gun? Was it a legal possession? You don't know, and neither did the cop.

When I received training for my concealed carry permit, I was told that the very first thing you do if you get pulled over by a cop is tell him you have a gun in the car. Before you say anything else, it should be the first thing out of your mouth. You keep your hands on the steering wheel and follow his subsequent directions to the letter.

That color seems to define whether we get upset when someone dies is what's sad.

Well, Libertarians and pro-gun conservatives are pretty upset by this news, so I suppose we judge scenarios by the content of the tragedy instead of the color of the skins of those involved in the tragedy.

Seems the KKK Democrats are still racists.

The ONLY people here who even complained about this was Dems. 2 blacks and a white guy.

The passenger did have his hands up, but how fucking stupid do you have to be to fling open the car door and move out of the vehicle when an obviously scared cop has a gun in your face and is screaming at you not to move?

He was unarmed nevertheless. And he didn't run at the officer.

However, I know you want us to live in fear of police, so of course you'll blame the citizen for this.

That man did exactly what I would have done, exited the car to get as far away as possible from the firearm in the glove apartment so the cop would have no reason to continue fearing me.

Forum List

Back