🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black Cop murders unarmed black man with hands up (VIDEO!!!)

It explains to me why the cop went ape shit. He was wrong for shooting him when he exited the car with his hands up though.

Cops should go apeshit when they see a gun? Did they not take an Oath to uphold the Constitution of the United States? Do they not know a man has a right to keep and bear arms?

See the anti-gun police state you and g5000 are promoting. You're blaming the victim instead of the predator, when the victim acted totally within the law and Constitution.

The occupants never once mention the gun.

Listen to the video.
You are right. I thought I heard him say we have a gun but when I listened to it again I dont hear it.

But there is no law compelling them to announce they have a firearm, so it doesn't matter. They have a second amendment right to bear arms without question.
That's hosrse shit. This guy did 13 years for shooting a cop. Do you honestly think he has the right to bear arms "without question"?

But there is no law compelling them to announce they have a firearm, so it doesn't matter. They have a second amendment right to bear arms without question.

Nope. New Jersey law forbids the carrying of a firearm in the glove compartment.

All firearms transported into the State of New Jersey:
  • Shall be carried unloaded and contained in a closed and fastened case, gunbox, securely tied package, or locked in the trunk of the automobile in which it is being transported, and in the course of travel, shall include only such deviations as are reasonably necessary under the circumstances.[/quote]
The firearm should not be directly accessible from the passenger compartment of the vehicle.

New Jersey State Police - Transporting a Firearm Into Through the State of New Jersey

Sharpton -- oh Al Sharpton -- where are you?

You might as well ask where Bob Ross is because this has as much to do with Painting as it does Sharpton

Wrong again! If the cop that did the shooting had been white Sharpton would have been front and center and you know it.
Of course, but the PC Police won't admit that.

Sharpton would be all over the place if the color combo were correct.

On this, he won't give a crap.

He was unarmed nevertheless. And he didn't run at the officer.

He moved. After being told multiple times not to move by an obviously highly tense police officer.

Under that much pressure, I would have tried to distance myself from the firearm so nothing could go wrong.

I too would have made the decision to leave the car with my HANDS UP.

Oh look, according to CBS, the man did exactly what I would have done, exited the car and laid on the ground:

Reid then says, "I'm getting out and getting on the ground." Days tells him not to move, but Reid repeats that he's getting out.

The passenger door then pops open, but it's not clear whether Reid or Officer Days opens it. Reid then emerges from the vehicle. His hands are at about shoulder height, and they appear to be empty. As he steps out, the officers fire at least six shots, killing him.

Days is out of the frame when the shots ring out. It's unclear how many times each officer shoots.

That's hosrse shit. This guy did 13 years for shooting a cop. Do you honestly think he has the right to bear arms "without question"?

I"m not saying you're lying, but you need to provide a link for that.

If he shot a cop he should have been given the death penalty.
"Reid spent 13 years behind bars for shooting at a New Jersey state trooper when he was a teen. He was also arrested last year on drug possession and obstruction charges. Days happened to be one of the officers who took Reid into custody during that arrest". - See more at: Man With His Arms Raised Fatally Shot By Cops MadameNoire

Americans need to come to grips with the fact that it's a Police State issue, not a racial issue. This rapidly expanding Police State effects us all.

Who doesnt know or think this already?

Most Americans.

Not most black Americans.

I disagree. You and too many others see it only as a race issue. But it's much more than that. It's a Police State issue. It effects all of us.

It explains to me why the cop went ape shit. He was wrong for shooting him when he exited the car with his hands up though.
You just can't be honest can you?
He never exited the car.
He was standing outside the car with his hands up. That was the whole reason the cop shot him. How did you miss that?

Americans need to come to grips with the fact that it's a Police State issue, not a racial issue. This rapidly expanding Police State effects us all.

Most Americans.

I disagree. You and too many others see it only as a race issue. But it's much more than that. It's a Police State issue. It effects all of us.

How do you know what I ONLY see it as? I just told you what I thought and you're telling me I'm wrong?

How about a poll?

"1. Confidence in Police

Blacks in the U.S. have a significantly lower level of confidence in the police as an institution than do whites.

Combined 2011-2014 data measuring Americans' confidence in the police shows that 59% of whites have a great deal or quite a lot of confidence in the police, compared with 37% of blacks."

Gallup Review Black and White Attitudes Toward Police

Still wrong?

Cops should go apeshit when they see a gun? Did they not take an Oath to uphold the Constitution of the United States? Do they not know a man has a right to keep and bear arms?

See the anti-gun police state you and g5000 are promoting. You're blaming the victim instead of the predator, when the victim acted totally within the law and Constitution.
I didnt blame the victim. I said I know now why the cop when ape shit. He knew the guy and his history. I also said the cop was wrong for shooting him with his hands up.

He never exited the car.
He was standing outside the car with his hands up. That was the whole reason the cop shot him. How did you miss that?
His hands were not up, he reached, after being told not to,for something and was instructed not to move. Dummy just didn't listen.

He never exited the car.
His hands were not up, he reached, after being told not to,for something and was instructed not to move. Dummy just didn't listen.
You need to look at the video again. He was outside the car when you claimed he never exited. He even told the cop he was getting out. Are you blind?

"So this man was murdered for blowing a stop sign."

Nope the guy who got shot wasn't driving. DID YOU READ THE LINK?

How often have you seen a poster post part of a story. JUST the part that supports the OP's ax to grind and leaves out the rest of the story because it doesn't support that ax. Or just because he's ignorant enough to post a link to support their post - without ever having read the link?

Yeah, this is one of those times.

Most Americans.

How do you know what I ONLY see it as? I just told you what I thought and you're telling me I'm wrong?

How about a poll?

"1. Confidence in Police

Blacks in the U.S. have a significantly lower level of confidence in the police as an institution than do whites.

Combined 2011-2014 data measuring Americans' confidence in the police shows that 59% of whites have a great deal or quite a lot of confidence in the police, compared with 37% of blacks."

Still wrong?

Just because you and many African Americans see it that way, doesn't mean it's necessarily so. However, i will say race does sometimes play a role in confrontations. I'm not denying that. But it's the rapid expansion of this Police State that's at the root of the problems. We'll all suffer if it's allowed to continue to expand.

Most Americans.

How about a poll?

"1. Confidence in Police

Still wrong?

Just because you and many African Americans see it that way, doesn't mean it's necessarily so. However, i will say race does sometimes play a role in confrontations. I'm not denying that. But it's the rapid expansion of this Police State that's at the root of the problems. We'll all suffer if it's allowed to continue to expand.
Its more than just African Americans. Its also white cops that are honest.

“Simply put, white cops are afraid of black men. We don’t talk about it, we pretend it doesn’t exist, we claim “color blindness,” we say white officers treat black men the same way they treat white men. But that’s a lie. In fact, the bigger, the darker the black man the greater the fear. The African-American community knows this. Hell, most whites know it. Yet, even though it’s a central, if not the defining ingredient in the makeup of police racism, white cops won’t admit it to themselves, or to others.”

Norm Stamper, Breaking Rank: A Top Cop's Exposé of the Dark Side of American Policing

Forum List

Back