🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black Cop murders unarmed black man with hands up (VIDEO!!!)

It explains to me why the cop went ape shit. He was wrong for shooting him when he exited the car with his hands up though.
You just can't be honest can you?
He never exited the car.
Another one who did not watch the video! Why are you making shit up when you clearly have not seen the video? This is truly bizarre.

Watch the video. Go to 1:46. The passenger exits the vehicle. Quite clearly.
Not the guy with hands raised.
Don't be obtuse. The one who got shot exited the vehicle after being told not to move multiple times.
I already posted that. His hands were not up as he got out, he reached for something and was told not to move several times and warned he would be shot.

The drivers hands were up and visible. I admit, I was not clear in my first post, though

The passenger's hands are up and visible as he exits the car.

Watch. The. Video.

Holy shit!!! Of course he'll just say "I was scared blah blah" and get a month off with pay

Holy shit!!! Of course you'll just change the subject because it doesn't fit your "racist cop" narrative.
How do you know the cop wasnt a self hating racist?
Perhaps the Black cops were former immigrants from wherever (Carib Girl?) hails! I suppose that is how she would act as a cop!
I listened closely to his voice. He was from the hood. My guess is he saw something in the guy he shot that scared him.

Fight or flight. The officer was juiced on adrenaline. His brain was screaming for non-movement in his surroundings, and his body reacted to movement. Fight or flight.

A terrible tragedy.

If the Pope had come running up to him in his peripheral vision at that moment, he probably would have shot the Pope.

It explains to me why the cop went ape shit. He was wrong for shooting him when he exited the car with his hands up though.
He never exited the car.
Another one who did not watch the video! Why are you making shit up when you clearly have not seen the video? This is truly bizarre.

Don't be obtuse. The one who got shot exited the vehicle after being told not to move multiple times.
I already posted that. His hands were not up as he got out, he reached for something and was told not to move several times and warned he would be shot.

The drivers hands were up and visible. I admit, I was not clear in my first post, though
The guy that got shot clearly had his hands up. You simply have difficulty seeing and expressing yourself.

Maybe if Obama and Holder and Sharpton all take the same flight they can get a group discount.

Oh wait, never mind, their trip of concern will be on taxpayer money if they go as a group.

He never exited the car.

Watch. The. Video.
Not to the officer on the drivers side of the car.

Watch. The. Video.
Are you looking at the same video everyone else is? The cop on the passenger side shot the guy that got out on the passenger side with his hands up. WTF is wrong with your eyes?

So when do Holder & Obama arrive?

After they let the cop off for shooting him when his hands were up.
So do you have a timetable on that?

Because I'm sure they'll want to be there.

Who told you they were coming in the first place?
Well, I'm just assuming that they're outraged over this, as they are in selected other cases.

Oh, wait.

The color combination provides no political advantage.

Sorry, never mind.

The guy shot at state troopers before - the shooting cop knew this. Was he more on edge because of knowing this history - yeah, probably.

The shooting cop had seven or eight citizen complaints filed against him since 2013.

So no one is really on the high ground - but the guy doesn't deserve to be dead.

Well, I'm just assuming that they're outraged over this, as they are in selected other cases.

Oh, wait.

Sorry, never mind.

They only get outraged when the PD doesnt do its job and investigate the issue. Seeing as this was caught on tape there really is not much left to provide any ambiguity as to what happened. Only an idiot would not see the difference.

Oh, wait.

Sorry, never mind.

They only get outraged when the PD doesnt do its job and investigate the issue. Seeing as this was caught on tape there really is not much left to provide ambiguity as to what happened. Only an idiot would not see the difference.
Yeah, let's run with that one!

:rock:

Watch. The. Video.
Are you looking at the same video everyone else is? The cop on the passenger side shot the guy that got out on the passenger side with his hands up. WTF is wrong with your eyes?
The officer again orders Reid not to move. Seconds later, Reid emerges from the car, raising his hands, which appear to be empty. Both officers fire immediately, shooting at least six rounds.
Video shows man shot by New Jersey police raising his hands - Yahoo News

Even if only the white cop shot at him, he never saw his hands up. There is a difference btwn raised hands and raising hands. The driver understood this, and is alive.

Oh, wait.

Sorry, never mind.

They only get outraged when the PD doesnt do its job and investigate the issue. Seeing as this was caught on tape there really is not much left to provide ambiguity as to what happened. Only an idiot would not see the difference.

You dont have a choice until you can point to a shooting that witnesses claim was in cold blood by a Black cop with no video. Until you can do that you are only looking like an idiot trying to guess.

Oh, wait.

Sorry, never mind.

Yeah, even Sharpton won't touch this one.

Watch. The. Video.
The officer again orders Reid not to move. Seconds later, Reid emerges from the car, raising his hands, which appear to be empty. Both officers fire immediately, shooting at least six rounds.
Video shows man shot by New Jersey police raising his hands - Yahoo News

Even if only the white cop shot at him, he never saw his hands up. There is a difference btwn raised hands and raising hands. The driver understood this, and is alive.
Make up your mind. Did he get out of the car or not? You said he didnt. His hands were up as he exited the car. The Black cop is the one that shot him. Did you read the OP?

Oh, wait.

Sorry, never mind.

Yeah, even Sharpton won't touch this one.
Yep, wrong color combo.

Forum List

Back