🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black Cop murders unarmed black man with hands up (VIDEO!!!)

Who told you they were coming in the first place?
Well, I'm just assuming that they're outraged over this, as they are in selected other cases.

Oh, wait.

The color combination provides no political advantage.

Sorry, never mind.

They only get outraged when the PD doesnt do its job and investigate the issue. Seeing as this was caught on tape there really is not much left to provide ambiguity as to what happened. Only an idiot would not see the difference.
Yeah, let's run with that one!

:rock:

Yeah, even Sharpton won't touch this one.
Yep, wrong color combo.

True. Most Black cops dont run around killing Black people.

Well, I'm just assuming that they're outraged over this, as they are in selected other cases.

Oh, wait.

The color combination provides no political advantage.

Sorry, never mind.

They only get outraged when the PD doesnt do its job and investigate the issue. Seeing as this was caught on tape there really is not much left to provide ambiguity as to what happened. Only an idiot would not see the difference.
Yeah, let's run with that one!

:rock:

Yeah, even Sharpton won't touch this one.
Yep, wrong color combo.

True. Most Black cops dont run around killing Black people.
Good point, the data is quite clear when it comes to who usually does that.

Ironically, Sharpton doesn't care much about that, either.

I already posted that. His hands were not up as he got out, he reached for something and was told not to move several times and warned he would be shot.

The drivers hands were up and visible. I admit, I was not clear in my first post, though

The passenger's hands are up and visible as he exits the car.

Watch. The. Video.
Not to the officer on the drivers side of the car.
Are you looking at the same video everyone else is? The cop on the passenger side shot the guy that got out on the passenger side with his hands up. WTF is wrong with your eyes?
The officer again orders Reid not to move. Seconds later, Reid emerges from the car, raising his hands, which appear to be empty. Both officers fire immediately, shooting at least six rounds.
Video shows man shot by New Jersey police raising his hands - Yahoo News

Even if only the white cop shot at him, he never saw his hands up. There is a difference btwn raised hands and raising hands. The driver understood this, and is alive.
Make up your mind. Did he get out of the car or not? You said he didnt. His hands were up as he exited the car. The Black cop is the one that shot him. Did you read the OP?
Don't bother replying if you don't read the post you reply to ;)

Both cops shot him...that is more than clear in the op video. I linked my own article stating, as I did, the passenger was raising his hands. Not with hands raised .... and against repeated instructions

The guy shot at state troopers before - the shooting cop knew this. Was he more on edge because of knowing this history - yeah, probably.

The shooting cop had seven or eight citizen complaints filed against him since 2013.

So no one is really on the high ground - but the guy doesn't deserve to be dead.

How did the cop know his history before ID'ing him?

The guy shot at state troopers before - the shooting cop knew this. Was he more on edge because of knowing this history - yeah, probably.

The shooting cop had seven or eight citizen complaints filed against him since 2013.

So no one is really on the high ground - but the guy doesn't deserve to be dead.

He had arrested him on other charges a couple of months before. (Obstruction was one of the charges then). He recognized the guy on sight.

The passenger's hands are up and visible as he exits the car.

Watch. The. Video.
Are you looking at the same video everyone else is? The cop on the passenger side shot the guy that got out on the passenger side with his hands up. WTF is wrong with your eyes?
The officer again orders Reid not to move. Seconds later, Reid emerges from the car, raising his hands, which appear to be empty. Both officers fire immediately, shooting at least six rounds.

Even if only the white cop shot at him, he never saw his hands up. There is a difference btwn raised hands and raising hands. The driver understood this, and is alive.
Make up your mind. Did he get out of the car or not? You said he didnt. His hands were up as he exited the car. The Black cop is the one that shot him. Did you read the OP?

Both cops shot him...that is more than clear in the op video. I linked my own article stating, as I did, the passenger was raising his hands. Not with hands raised .... and against repeated instructions
Everytime you say something stupid or contradictory to your below post I am going to reply. Your words not mine.

You just can't be honest can you?
He never exited the car.

His hands were the first thing to exit the car.

He had arrested him on other charges a couple of months before. (Obstruction was one of the charges then). He recognized the guy on sight.

Was that in a link somewhere?

In the video under pressure, he says the guys name. I'ts pretty clear to me he knew him.

Was that in a link somewhere?

"Reid, 36, spent about 13 years in prison for shooting at three state troopers when he was a teenager. And Days knew who he was; Days was among the arresting officers last year when Reid was charged with several crimes, including drug possession and obstruction."

Everytime you say something stupid or contradictory to your below post I am going to reply. Your words not mine.

He never exited the car.

Not that the one cop could see and questionable to the second cop. They were not up, in fact he appeared to be applauding. Not that he was, but thats what it looked like. Monday-morning quarterbacks are a dime a dozen and boring to boot.

If the idiot just listened he would be alive.

He never exited the car.

Not that the one cop could see and questionable to the second cop. They were not up, in fact he appeared to be applauding. Not that he was, but thats what it looked like. Monday-morning quarterbacks are a dime a dozen and boring to boot.

If the idiot just listened he would be alive.
Applauding? Do you really expect someone to believe that after you claimed he didnt even get out of the car? He pushed the door open and got out with his hands up by his shoulders.

Nope. New Jersey law forbids the carrying of a firearm in the glove compartment.

All firearms transported into the State of New Jersey:
  • Shall be carried unloaded and contained in a closed and fastened case, gunbox, securely tied package, or locked in the trunk of the automobile in which it is being transported, and in the course of travel, shall include only such deviations as are reasonably necessary under the circumstances.
The firearm should not be directly accessible from the passenger compartment of the vehicle.

New Jersey State Police - Transporting a Firearm Into Through the State of New Jersey[/QUOTE]

The law is unconstitutional. Therefore he was acting with the law and Constitution. My point stands.

If I had a gun in the glove compartment, and a cop tells me to get my registration (which is also in the glove compartment), I would inform him there was a gun in there and then ask him how we should proceed.
How do you think the cop knew there was a gun in the glove compartment? They told him.

More likely, the cop saw it when the driver opened the glove compartment to get a registration slip out.

It explains to me why the cop went ape shit. He was wrong for shooting him when he exited the car with his hands up though.

Cops should go apeshit when they see a gun? Did they not take an Oath to uphold the Constitution of the United States? Do they not know a man has a right to keep and bear arms?

See the anti-gun police state you and g5000 are promoting. You're blaming the victim instead of the predator, when the victim acted totally within the law and Constitution.

And it's not even his gun as a passenger in the car.

The occupants never once mention the gun.

Listen to the video.
You are right. I thought I heard him say we have a gun but when I listened to it again I dont hear it.

But there is no law compelling them to announce they have a firearm, so it doesn't matter. They have a second amendment right to bear arms without question.
That's hosrse shit. This guy did 13 years for shooting a cop. Do you honestly think he has the right to bear arms "without question"?

Again it's not his gun. How could he know there was a gun in the glove compartment?

No, he didn't shoot a cop. He shot at one when he was a teenager.

It explains to me why the cop went ape shit. He was wrong for shooting him when he exited the car with his hands up though.

Cops should go apeshit when they see a gun? Did they not take an Oath to uphold the Constitution of the United States? Do they not know a man has a right to keep and bear arms?

See the anti-gun police state you and g5000 are promoting. You're blaming the victim instead of the predator, when the victim acted totally within the law and Constitution.
I didnt blame the victim. I said I know now why the cop when ape shit. He knew the guy and his history. I also said the cop was wrong for shooting him with his hands up.

No, it is very unlikely the cop knew of his history, because the cop was really nice to him until he saw the gun. There is no way he would be that nice if he knew the guy had shot at cops.

Forum List

Back