🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black Cop murders unarmed black man with hands up (VIDEO!!!)

New Jersey police have released a video from a police dashboard camera showing officers shoot a black man to death as he exited a car with his hands up.

The accident took place on December 30, 2014, but the video of the shooting has only just been released.

The newly-released footage shows how two police officers, Braheme Days and Roger Worley, pull over a car in the town of Bridgeton for allegedly not halting at a stop sign.

Some observations:

"Allegedly not halting at a stop sign". It is pretty obvious he did not halt at the stop sign. His wheels never stopped rolling.

The cop told the passenger multiple times not to move. Many, many, many times. He did not tell the man to get out of the car. He was yelling at the passenger not to move when the passenger decided to move anyway. Out of the car.

The passenger did have his hands up, but how fucking stupid do you have to be to fling open the car door and move out of the vehicle when an obviously scared cop has a gun in your face and is screaming at you not to move?

I am not excusing the cop for shooting the guy, but the passenger was a fucking retard.

I agree with you. What kind of an idiot disobeys a cop while he is holding a gun on him? Usually there are only two reasons, One he is a complete retard as you say, and the other is he could be trying to assault the cop somehow. cops do get killed at traffic stops oten enough to know that. I dont blame the cop, he tried to tell the guy not to move.

The common denominator amongst this guy, Brown & Garner? All of them ignored the officers' orders.

I have to wonder, is this a standard attitude amongst certain parts of the "black community", to completely ignore what a cop is telling you?

Anyone who is pushing this notion is doing far more harm than good, but then again there are those who seem to promote what is happening.

The man was told repeatedly to NOT MOVE.

That is easy for someone to second guess what he did to get out of the car and away from the gun in the glove compartment. The cop sounded like he was going to shoot them at any second, not satisfied with anything, and was not in control of his emotions in any way.

Also, he may have been trying to be cooperative since the cop said, "Get 'em out of the car."

It was a good shoot.

The common denominator amongst this guy, Brown & Garner? All of them ignored the officers' orders.

I have to wonder, is this a standard attitude amongst certain parts of the "black community", to completely ignore what a cop is telling you?

Anyone who is pushing this notion is doing far more harm than good, but then again there are those who seem to promote what is happening.

Negro kids are taught at their mother's breast to 'hate the pigs'. The kids grow up with zero respect for anyone, including themselves.
Too fucking bad. Blame the kids mother's. The kid's father's never showed up once the 'breed sow' was 'showing'.

Why wasn't he put to death many years ago for shooting at the state troopers? Fucking liberals.
Was that a deflection? The cop knew the guy.

No, I'm being serious. A thug that shoots at an officer should be automatically given the death penalty. We wouldn't be having this discussion if he was put to death 13-25 years ago.

The right to bear arms also comes with a tremendous cost if you abuse it --- well at least it should come with a tremendous cost.

Any time a man opens fire on the authorities he's in it to the death, whether his cause is just or unjust. If a cop breaks down my door with a no-knock warrant, I know I've signed my own death warrant when I pick up my shotgun and shoot back.

If by some miracle you survive and your cause was just, the jury will acquit you.
That pretty stupid. You cant give someone the death penalty unless they take a life. What if the cop was trying to kill him? I cant stand people that are so stupid they think cops are some kind of super mutants instead of the everyday human beings they are.

Huh? You idiots expect perfection from cops in every aspect of life. Thats a super mutant.

Regular humans make mistakes and have flaws..which all cops are.

You cant demand a group of people be held to a standard of absolutely no margin for error...then argue they should be seen as just regular everyday Joes.
You are another fucking retard. I dont expect cops to be super mutant. They are human and therefore prone to lying or committing murder. I expect them to do their jobs with professionalism. When they fuck up they should say so and dont try to hide it. With great power comes great responsibility. If you cant hack it maybe digging ditches is a better career option for you.

It is a shame the greatest nation on earth has police that are afraid of little old ladies and Taser them.

I didnt blame the victim. I said I know now why the cop when ape shit. He knew the guy and his history. I also said the cop was wrong for shooting him with his hands up.

I very much doubt the cop recognized a person who went to jail when they were a young teenager. I very much doubt they even knew he was in the car from the license plate scan since it wasn't his car.
The cop helped arrest him last year on some drug and obstruction charges.

Video shows man shot by New Jersey police raising his hands - Yahoo News

"Reid, 36, spent about 13 years in prison for shooting at three state troopers when he was a teenager. And Days knew who he was; Days was among the arresting officers last year when Reid was charged with several crimes, including drug possession and obstruction."

Why wasn't he put to death many years ago for shooting at the state troopers? Fucking liberals.

He was a teenager then.

Once again...if the thug had obeyed simple commands from a cop this wouldnt have happened.

Morons and thugs just have to realize...you arent going to win when you disobey cops or resist in any way. Period. Its non negotiable. Obama cant help you.

I agree with you. What kind of an idiot disobeys a cop while he is holding a gun on him? Usually there are only two reasons, One he is a complete retard as you say, and the other is he could be trying to assault the cop somehow. cops do get killed at traffic stops oten enough to know that. I dont blame the cop, he tried to tell the guy not to move.

I would agree with you IF and ONLY IF you show me where in the tape the individual disobeyed the cop as a matter of fact?

I would agree with you IF and ONLY IF you show me where in the tape the individual disobeyed the cop as a matter of fact?

Watch the fucking tape yourself. If you need help with the ebonics, ask CC or Asc. But I am pretty sure, "Don't fucking move!" cannot vary that much in dialect.

New Jersey police have released a video from a police dashboard camera showing officers shoot a black man to death as he exited a car with his hands up.

The accident took place on December 30, 2014, but the video of the shooting has only just been released.

The newly-released footage shows how two police officers, Braheme Days and Roger Worley, pull over a car in the town of Bridgeton for allegedly not halting at a stop sign.

Some observations:

"Allegedly not halting at a stop sign". It is pretty obvious he did not halt at the stop sign. His wheels never stopped rolling.

The cop told the passenger multiple times not to move. Many, many, many times. He did not tell the man to get out of the car. He was yelling at the passenger not to move when the passenger decided to move anyway. Out of the car.

The passenger did have his hands up, but how fucking stupid do you have to be to fling open the car door and move out of the vehicle when an obviously scared cop has a gun in your face and is screaming at you not to move?

I am not excusing the cop for shooting the guy, but the passenger was a fucking retard.

If the guy had done as he was told he'd be alive today. And I dont blame the cop for shooting the guy in the least.
There was a gun in the car and the guy refused to cooperate. All you have to do is look to the driver to see how it would have went down if the guy had only listened.

Watch the fucking tape yourself. If you need help with the ebonics, ask CC or Asc. But I am pretty sure, "Don't fucking move!" cannot vary that much in dialect.

Fucktard,

The officers statement means bullshit - they know what to say when the dashcam is videotaping in order to incriminate an individual.

He was unarmed nevertheless. And he didn't run at the officer.

He moved. After being told multiple times not to move by an obviously highly tense police officer.

Under that much pressure, I would have tried to distance myself from the firearm so nothing could go wrong.

I too would have made the decision to leave the car with my HANDS UP.

Now this is just a guess,but the only reason I can come up with for the guy to ignore a direct order from the cop to stay in the car is that he was going to run or attack the cop.
The cop clearly told him not to move,and had he sat on his ass like he was told he would have been cuffed gently and taken to jail...just like his buddy. You know the guy thats in the very same video who wasnt ventilated? The guy with BOTH hands out the window.

Forum List

Back