🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black Cop murders unarmed black man with hands up (VIDEO!!!)

That's hosrse shit. This guy did 13 years for shooting a cop. Do you honestly think he has the right to bear arms "without question"?

I"m not saying you're lying, but you need to provide a link for that.

If he shot a cop he should have been given the death penalty.
"Reid spent 13 years behind bars for shooting at a New Jersey state trooper when he was a teen. He was also arrested last year on drug possession and obstruction charges. Days happened to be one of the officers who took Reid into custody during that arrest". - See more at: Man With His Arms Raised Fatally Shot By Cops MadameNoire

I'd say this pretty much clears up any doubts as to whether this was a legit shoot.

He was unarmed nevertheless. And he didn't run at the officer.

He moved. After being told multiple times not to move by an obviously highly tense police officer.

Under that much pressure, I would have tried to distance myself from the firearm so nothing could go wrong.

I too would have made the decision to leave the car with my HANDS UP.

Now this is just a guess,but the only reason I can come up with for the guy to ignore a direct order from the cop to stay in the car is that he was going to run or attack the cop.
The cop clearly told him not to move,and had he sat on his ass like he was told he would have been cuffed gently and taken to jail...just like his buddy. You know the guy thats in the very same video who wasnt ventilated? The guy with BOTH hands out the window.

He got spooked and got out. It happens.

But there is no law compelling them to announce they have a firearm, so it doesn't matter. They have a second amendment right to bear arms without question.
It explains to me why the cop went ape shit. He was wrong for shooting him when he exited the car with his hands up though.
You just can't be honest can you?
He never exited the car.
Another one who did not watch the video! Why are you making shit up when you clearly have not seen the video? This is truly bizarre.

Watch the video. Go to 1:46. The passenger exits the vehicle. Quite clearly.
Not the guy with hands raised.

The passenger did get out of the car. Thats why he got ventilated.

I agree with you. What kind of an idiot disobeys a cop while he is holding a gun on him? Usually there are only two reasons, One he is a complete retard as you say, and the other is he could be trying to assault the cop somehow. cops do get killed at traffic stops oten enough to know that. I dont blame the cop, he tried to tell the guy not to move.

I would agree with you IF and ONLY IF you show me where in the tape the individual disobeyed the cop as a matter of fact?

When the police pulled the guys over, The cop was very calm at first. What changed? it had to be the actions of the passenger in the car. First off,
if i had a gun in my car and a cop found it I would reallize he is now on high alert as far as I am concerned. He might shoot me if I make a wrong move. Why did
this guy have such a disregard for the police? Maybe he was drunk or stoned, I dont know, but you can see through much of the video the cop reaching in and struggling with the guy as hes telling him to show his hands and stop reaching for something. The cop had to move back quickly as the pasenger flung the door open, yeah his hands were up but they were in front of him and maybe chest high, If your a cop, you only have about One second. to decide.

All you guys calling this cop a murderer, or whatever, I wish you had that job. Id like to see what youd have to say then.

He moved. After being told multiple times not to move by an obviously highly tense police officer.

Under that much pressure, I would have tried to distance myself from the firearm so nothing could go wrong.

Now this is just a guess,but the only reason I can come up with for the guy to ignore a direct order from the cop to stay in the car is that he was going to run or attack the cop.
The cop clearly told him not to move,and had he sat on his ass like he was told he would have been cuffed gently and taken to jail...just like his buddy. You know the guy thats in the very same video who wasnt ventilated? The guy with BOTH hands out the window.

The guy has had enough contact with police to know better.
And I'd be willing to bet it's not the first time he's had the police pointing a gun at him.
The guy was most likely going to rabbit because he knew he would be going back to jail for a long time if they caught him around weapons and or drugs.

The passenger did get out of the car.

A capital offense.

The cop had to jump back when the guy flung the door open, he very well could have had a gun. as I said the cop had a fraction of a second, as the guy brought his hands up in front of him. Really your calling it a capital offense? Do you really think the cop thought it was a capital offence to open the door? Or are you just jumping on the Hate the Cops bandwagon? Hey theyy get shot all the time too at these traffic stops...... by guys who dont show their hands or follow Fucking instructions.

So YO, next time you get assaulted or robbed maybe instead of calling the police to come help you, you should instead fill out a questionare to determine whether you were actually assaulted.. You want the police to be there for you, BUt you want to tie their hands when it comes to dicey situations where they can end up dead, or their partner dead.

You should have their job, ohh you could never handle it.

And I'd be willing to bet it's not the first time he's had the police pointing a gun at him.
The guy was most likely going to rabbit because he knew he would be going back to jail for a long time if they caught him around weapons and or drugs.

None of that means anything when it comes to weighing the legitimacy of the shooting

you don't shoot a guy for what he did 13 years ago - or 13 months ago.

The ONLY measure of whether the shooting was justified or not is the threat level to the officer.

If the cop knew the guy had shot a cop in the past I dont blame him one bit for shooting him when he disobeyed a direct order.
And he disobeyed in a way that the cop had every reason to believe could lead to his death or harm.

None of that means anything when it comes to weighing the legitimacy of the shooting

The cop knowing he was a cop shooter certainly did.
Just like Mike "Dirt Nap" Browns previous behavior made his shooting legit.

Last edited:
This guy was a dead-ender. It was just a matter of time. I'm glad he didn't take anyone else's life, as far as we know.

The passenger did get out of the car.

A capital offense.

The cop had to jump back when the guy flung the door open, he very well could have had a gun. as I said the cop had a fraction of a second, as the guy brought his hands up in front of him. Really your calling it a capital offense? Do you really think the cop thought it was a capital offence to open the door? Or are you just jumping on the Hate the Cops bandwagon? Hey theyy get shot all the time too at these traffic stops...... by guys who dont show their hands or follow Fucking instructions.

So YO, next time you get assaulted or robbed maybe instead of calling the police to come help you, you should instead fill out a questionare to determine whether you were actually assaulted.. You want the police to be there for you, BUt you want to tie their hands when it comes to dicey situations where they can end up dead, or their partner dead.

You should have their job, ohh you could never handle it.

He was trying to surrender. Silly man.

Surrender is hard when you got a cop going ballistic over a gun stored away in a car. How many times every day do cops stop people who have a weapon inside?

Surrender is hard when you got a cop going ballistic over a gun stored away in a car. How many times every day do cops stop people who have a weapon inside?

Often. Its why they dont fuck around, no matter how much youd prefer they hug offenders. Especially when the guy near the gun and reaching towards it has shot at cops before.

Often. Its why they dont fuck around, no matter how much youd prefer they hug offenders. Especially when the guy near the gun and reaching towards it has shot at cops before.

Please tell us at which point in the video he reached for the gun.

Forum List

Back