🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black Cop murders unarmed black man with hands up (VIDEO!!!)

When the police pulled the guys over, The cop was very calm at first. What changed? it had to be the actions of the passenger in the car. First off,
if i had a gun in my car and a cop found it I would reallize he is now on high alert as far as I am concerned. He might shoot me if I make a wrong move. Why did
this guy have such a disregard for the police? Maybe he was drunk or stoned, I dont know, but you can see through much of the video the cop reaching in and struggling with the guy as hes telling him to show his hands and stop reaching for something. The cop had to move back quickly as the pasenger flung the door open, yeah his hands were up but they were in front of him and maybe chest high, If your a cop, you only have about One second. to decide.

All you guys calling this cop a murderer, or whatever, I wish you had that job. Id like to see what youd have to say then.

Something has to drastically.change

Presently, speed limits are set arbitrarily low in order to provide police officers a pretext to (a) obtain revenue for the state and (b) law enforcement.

There is NO REASON whatsoever that traffic violations must be handled by a paramilitary officers who are armed to the teeth.
There is if the person being stopped for a traffic violation goes for his gun.

As to paramilitary officers, armed to the teeth, I seem to recall that the Officer utilized his standard-issue side-arm, and nothing more.

Why would a would-be-violator reach for a gun if he knows that the officer who stopped him only has the authority to issue a traffic-related tickers??!?!?!?

Same reason thugs do anything: they're thugs.

Really?

How many traffic maids are shot yearly in the US?

Meter maids you mean? None. They dont confront people and arent allowed to use blue lights and do traffic stops.

Traffic enforcement is and always will be done by real cops.

The passenger did get out of the car.

A capital offense.

The cop had to jump back when the guy flung the door open, he very well could have had a gun. as I said the cop had a fraction of a second, as the guy brought his hands up in front of him. Really your calling it a capital offense? Do you really think the cop thought it was a capital offence to open the door? Or are you just jumping on the Hate the Cops bandwagon? Hey theyy get shot all the time too at these traffic stops...... by guys who dont show their hands or follow Fucking instructions.

So YO, next time you get assaulted or robbed maybe instead of calling the police to come help you, you should instead fill out a questionare to determine whether you were actually assaulted.. You want the police to be there for you, BUt you want to tie their hands when it comes to dicey situations where they can end up dead, or their partner dead.

You should have their job, ohh you could never handle it.

He was trying to surrender. Silly man.

Surrender? the cop wasnt asking him to surrender, just to sit still in the car. What do you do when a cop pulls you over?

Surrender? It is a funny thing people do when cops point guns at them.

The passenger did get out of the car.

A capital offense.

The cop had to jump back when the guy flung the door open, he very well could have had a gun. as I said the cop had a fraction of a second, as the guy brought his hands up in front of him. Really your calling it a capital offense? Do you really think the cop thought it was a capital offence to open the door? Or are you just jumping on the Hate the Cops bandwagon? Hey theyy get shot all the time too at these traffic stops...... by guys who dont show their hands or follow Fucking instructions.

So YO, next time you get assaulted or robbed maybe instead of calling the police to come help you, you should instead fill out a questionare to determine whether you were actually assaulted.. You want the police to be there for you, BUt you want to tie their hands when it comes to dicey situations where they can end up dead, or their partner dead.

Surrender? the cop wasnt asking him to surrender, just to sit still in the car. What do you do when a cop pulls you over?

Funny,the first thing I'm going to do when a gun is pointed at me is do what the hell the person holding the gun tells me to do.
You know,like his buddy that was driving did.

I would agree with you IF and ONLY IF you show me where in the tape the individual disobeyed the cop as a matter of fact?

When the police pulled the guys over, The cop was very calm at first. What changed? it had to be the actions of the passenger in the car. First off,
if i had a gun in my car and a cop found it I would reallize he is now on high alert as far as I am concerned. He might shoot me if I make a wrong move. Why did
this guy have such a disregard for the police? Maybe he was drunk or stoned, I dont know, but you can see through much of the video the cop reaching in and struggling with the guy as hes telling him to show his hands and stop reaching for something. The cop had to move back quickly as the pasenger flung the door open, yeah his hands were up but they were in front of him and maybe chest high, If your a cop, you only have about One second. to decide.

All you guys calling this cop a murderer, or whatever, I wish you had that job. Id like to see what youd have to say then.

Presently, speed limits are set arbitrarily low in order to provide police officers a pretext to (a) obtain revenue for the state and (b) law enforcement.

There is NO REASON whatsoever that traffic violations must be handled by a paramilitary officers who are armed to the teeth.

As to paramilitary officers, armed to the teeth, I seem to recall that the Officer utilized his standard-issue side-arm, and nothing more.

Why would a would-be-violator reach for a gun if he knows that the officer who stopped him only has the authority to issue a traffic-related tickers??!?!?!?

Was he not already known to the arresting officer?

Dunno. And irrelevant.

Had he not already been arrested in recent times for multiple violent offenses, including attempted murder?

I see, so he was summarily executed for having multiple violent offenses, including attempted murder? So due process of law is dead?

Face it... in your zeal to portray all cops as over-armed and trigger-happy, you're throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

I want TRAFFIC OFFENSES to be handled by NON-MILITARIZED ---NON-TRIGGER HAPPY SONS-OF-BITCHES !!!!!!

A capital offense.

Funny,the first thing I'm going to do when a gun is pointed at me is do what the hell the person holding the gun tells me to do.

Nobody can say for sure what they will do until it happens, and people panic because they are human, not subjects.

Nobody can say for sure what they will do until it happens, and people panic because they are human, not subjects.

He had been arrested multiple times,I'm pretty sure he has it down.

He had been arrested multiple times,I'm pretty sure he has it down.

So you say there are a lot of psycho cops like this one he's run in to?

I agree with you. What kind of an idiot disobeys a cop while he is holding a gun on him? Usually there are only two reasons, One he is a complete retard as you say, and the other is he could be trying to assault the cop somehow. cops do get killed at traffic stops oten enough to know that. I dont blame the cop, he tried to tell the guy not to move.

I would agree with you IF and ONLY IF you show me where in the tape the individual disobeyed the cop as a matter of fact?

You really are a stupid ****. In that State it is illegal to have a gun in the glovebox.
When the officer saw the illegally stored gun he had the 'authority' to go far beyond issuing a traffic ticket.
You're a waste of bandwidth.
Permanent Ignore

Forum List

Back