🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black Cop murders unarmed black man with hands up (VIDEO!!!)

Surrender is hard when you got a cop going ballistic over a gun stored away in a car. How many times every day do cops stop people who have a weapon inside?

Often. Its why they dont fuck around, no matter how much youd prefer they hug offenders. Especially when the guy near the gun and reaching towards it has shot at cops before.

There is a big difference between meaning business and going nuts.

Police brutality and criminality comes in all colors.

Yet the far left only cares if they are white cops doing their job in dealing with an out of control thug..
Bullshit - I hope this cop loses his badge and is prosecuted for wrongful death.

You're wrong once again.
4i6Ckte.gif

I agree with you. What kind of an idiot disobeys a cop while he is holding a gun on him? Usually there are only two reasons, One he is a complete retard as you say, and the other is he could be trying to assault the cop somehow. cops do get killed at traffic stops oten enough to know that. I dont blame the cop, he tried to tell the guy not to move.

I would agree with you IF and ONLY IF you show me where in the tape the individual disobeyed the cop as a matter of fact?

Watch the fucking tape yourself. If you need help with the ebonics, ask CC or Asc. But I am pretty sure, "Don't fucking move!" cannot vary that much in dialect.

Fucktard,

The officers statement means bullshit - they know what to say when the dashcam is videotaping in order to incriminate an individual.
Especially since you can hear the guy incredulously asking the cop what he's talking about, and saying "I'm not reaching for anything".

Well, kids, the Black officer did exactly what he was supposed to do, namely, repeatedly warn the suspect not to go after the gun, before firing.

The fact that the Cop did so in a highly agitated state or using a very loud voice or embedding profanity within the obligatory verbal caution(s) is immaterial.

I agree with you. What kind of an idiot disobeys a cop while he is holding a gun on him? Usually there are only two reasons, One he is a complete retard as you say, and the other is he could be trying to assault the cop somehow. cops do get killed at traffic stops oten enough to know that. I dont blame the cop, he tried to tell the guy not to move.

I would agree with you IF and ONLY IF you show me where in the tape the individual disobeyed the cop as a matter of fact?

When the police pulled the guys over, The cop was very calm at first. What changed? it had to be the actions of the passenger in the car. First off,
if i had a gun in my car and a cop found it I would reallize he is now on high alert as far as I am concerned. He might shoot me if I make a wrong move. Why did
this guy have such a disregard for the police? Maybe he was drunk or stoned, I dont know, but you can see through much of the video the cop reaching in and struggling with the guy as hes telling him to show his hands and stop reaching for something. The cop had to move back quickly as the pasenger flung the door open, yeah his hands were up but they were in front of him and maybe chest high, If your a cop, you only have about One second. to decide.

All you guys calling this cop a murderer, or whatever, I wish you had that job. Id like to see what youd have to say then.

Something has to drastically.change

Presently, speed limits are set arbitrarily low in order to provide police officers a pretext to (a) obtain revenue for the state and (b) law enforcement.

There is NO REASON whatsoever that traffic violations must be handled by a paramilitary officers who are armed to the teeth.

When the police pulled the guys over, The cop was very calm at first. What changed? it had to be the actions of the passenger in the car. First off,
if i had a gun in my car and a cop found it I would reallize he is now on high alert as far as I am concerned. He might shoot me if I make a wrong move. Why did
this guy have such a disregard for the police? Maybe he was drunk or stoned, I dont know, but you can see through much of the video the cop reaching in and struggling with the guy as hes telling him to show his hands and stop reaching for something. The cop had to move back quickly as the pasenger flung the door open, yeah his hands were up but they were in front of him and maybe chest high, If your a cop, you only have about One second. to decide.

All you guys calling this cop a murderer, or whatever, I wish you had that job. Id like to see what youd have to say then.

Presently, speed limits are set arbitrarily low in order to provide police officers a pretext to (a) obtain revenue for the state and (b) law enforcement.

There is NO REASON whatsoever that traffic violations must be handled by a paramilitary officers who are armed to the teeth.
There is if the person being stopped for a traffic violation goes for his gun.

As to paramilitary officers, armed to the teeth, I seem to recall that the Officer utilized his standard-issue side-arm, and nothing more.

Well, kids, the Black officer did exactly what he was supposed to do, namely, repeatedly warn the suspect not to go after the gun, before firing.
Or...put on an act for the camera.
Do you have even the slightest shred of credible evidence to reinforce your otherwise wild and hairy-assed speculation about that?

If not, I suggest that we all believe what our eyes and ears reported to us, when watching the video.

As to paramilitary officers, armed to the teeth, I seem to recall that the Officer utilized his standard-issue side-arm, and nothing more.

Why would a would-be-violator reach for a gun if he knows that the officer who stopped him only has the authority to issue a traffic-related tickers??!?!?!?

Why would a would-be-violator reach for a gun if he knows that the officer who stopped him only has the authority to issue a traffic-related tickers??!?!?!?

Same reason thugs do anything: they're thugs.

Same reason thugs do anything: they're thugs.

Really?

How many traffic maids are shot yearly in the US?

Was he not already known to the arresting officer?

Had he not already been arrested in recent times for multiple violent offenses, including attempted murder?

Face it... in your zeal to portray all cops as over-armed and trigger-happy, you're throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

You are trying to defend the indefensible... the 'victim' in this case was a multi-time Loser, and dangerous, and, in reaching for his gun... stupid.

Nature has done what it always does in such cases... Nature has de-selected him.

End of story.

The passenger did get out of the car.

A capital offense.

The cop had to jump back when the guy flung the door open, he very well could have had a gun. as I said the cop had a fraction of a second, as the guy brought his hands up in front of him. Really your calling it a capital offense? Do you really think the cop thought it was a capital offence to open the door? Or are you just jumping on the Hate the Cops bandwagon? Hey theyy get shot all the time too at these traffic stops...... by guys who dont show their hands or follow Fucking instructions.

So YO, next time you get assaulted or robbed maybe instead of calling the police to come help you, you should instead fill out a questionare to determine whether you were actually assaulted.. You want the police to be there for you, BUt you want to tie their hands when it comes to dicey situations where they can end up dead, or their partner dead.

You should have their job, ohh you could never handle it.

He was trying to surrender. Silly man.

Surrender? the cop wasnt asking him to surrender, just to sit still in the car. What do you do when a cop pulls you over?

The man disobeyed police orders. He was ordered to remain in the car, and that if he didn't the officer would shoot. The man had a gun in the car and disobeyed police orders and advanced on the cop. This is an open and shut case. The cop did absolutely nothing wrong and the suspect's stupidity got him killed.

All of them ignored the officers' orders.
What are you talking about? The guy exited the passenger side with his hands up above his head, and was shot 9 times.

His hands came out towards the cop, about chest level, if the cop wanted to just execute the guy he simply could have shot him while he was still seated.
All this stuff is happening very quickly, its dark at night, and the cop only gets one chance at this. You and I on the other hand can replay the video over and over again. Big difference.

Forum List

Back