🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black Cop murders unarmed black man with hands up (VIDEO!!!)

Not 'Newsworthy' for the corrupt Communist/Progressive-dominated MSM. There's no racial angle to exploit. However, it really is newsworthy. This Police State grows larger and meaner by the day. But don't count on the MSM to focus on that. They're just Globalist Elite Puppets in the end. They just read the scripts they're given.

Exactly, this is easily the most egregious case ever seen on video, the man followed the order to keep his hands up while exiting the vehicle so the officer could retrieve the license and registration instead, and he still gets shot.

Also, it's their second amendment right to have a firearm in the glove compartment.

So this man was murdered for blowing a stop sign.

The man was told repeatedly to NOT MOVE.

It explains to me why the cop went ape shit. He was wrong for shooting him when he exited the car with his hands up though.

Cops should go apeshit when they see a gun? Did they not take an Oath to uphold the Constitution of the United States? Do they not know a man has a right to keep and bear arms?

See the anti-gun police state you and g5000 are promoting. You're blaming the victim instead of the predator, when the victim acted totally within the law and Constitution.
I didnt blame the victim. I said I know now why the cop when ape shit. He knew the guy and his history. I also said the cop was wrong for shooting him with his hands up.

No, it is very unlikely the cop knew of his history, because the cop was really nice to him until he saw the gun. There is no way he would be that nice if he knew the guy had shot at cops.
He helped arrest the guy before and he called him by name during the tense moment before he shot him. Most Black cops I have encountered try to speak nicely so they dont get people pissed off over perceived disrespect.

Well...what am I missing? The one shot was not the driver. It was the passenger. And from what I could see..I saw no hands in the air from the passenger. The driver, yes. The passenger was not driving, right? And the cop that fired said "gun in the glove box".

That is easy for someone to second guess what he did to get out of the car and away from the gun in the glove compartment. The cop sounded like he was going to shoot them at any second, not satisfied with anything, and was not in control of his emotions in any way.

Also, he may have been trying to be cooperative since the cop said, "Get 'em out of the car."

New Jersey police have released a video from a police dashboard camera showing officers shoot a black man to death as he exited a car with his hands up.

The accident took place on December 30, 2014, but the video of the shooting has only just been released.

The newly-released footage shows how two police officers, Braheme Days and Roger Worley, pull over a car in the town of Bridgeton for allegedly not halting at a stop sign.

In the welfare/warfare police state government agents have the right to shoot ANYONE fo any reason at anytime.

They know that Americans are GRUBER stupid so they won't object.

I didnt blame the victim. I said I know now why the cop when ape shit. He knew the guy and his history. I also said the cop was wrong for shooting him with his hands up.

I very much doubt the cop recognized a person who went to jail when they were a young teenager. I very much doubt they even knew he was in the car from the license plate scan since it wasn't his car.

That is easy for someone to second guess what he did to get out of the car and away from the gun in the glove compartment. The cop sounded like he was going to shoot them at any second, not satisfied with anything, and was not in control of his emotions in any way.

Also, he may have been trying to be cooperative since the cop said, "Get 'em out of the car."

This is what I beleive to be true as well.

I would have made the same choice to exit the vehicle to distance myself from the firearm...so nothing could go wrong.

"His hands were half up" well yeah, because you can't get through a car door with your hands all the way.

The cop saw a gun in the glove compartment, and the passenger seemed to be refusing to obey the cop. Video quality is pretty bad so it's not clear what happened just as he got shot.

It was a thug with many priors so I think I'll trust the cops judgement until more proof of any wrong doing comes out.

I very much doubt the cop recognized a person who went to jail when they were a young teenager. I very much doubt they even knew he was in the car from the license plate scan since it wasn't his car.
The cop helped arrest him last year on some drug and obstruction charges.

Video shows man shot by New Jersey police raising his hands - Yahoo News

"Reid, 36, spent about 13 years in prison for shooting at three state troopers when he was a teenager. And Days knew who he was; Days was among the arresting officers last year when Reid was charged with several crimes, including drug possession and obstruction."

"Reid, 36, spent about 13 years in prison for shooting at three state troopers when he was a teenager. And Days knew who he was; Days was among the arresting officers last year when Reid was charged with several crimes, including drug possession and obstruction."

Why wasn't he put to death many years ago for shooting at the state troopers? Fucking liberals.

Why wasn't he put to death many years ago for shooting at the state troopers? Fucking liberals.
Was that a deflection? The cop knew the guy.

No, I'm being serious. A thug that shoots at an officer should be automatically given the death penalty. We wouldn't be having this discussion if he was put to death 13-25 years ago.

The right to bear arms also comes with a tremendous cost if you abuse it --- well at least it should come with a tremendous cost.

Any time a man opens fire on the authorities he's in it to the death, whether his cause is just or unjust. If a cop breaks down my door with a no-knock warrant, I know I've signed my own death warrant when I pick up my shotgun and shoot back.

If by some miracle you survive and your cause was just, the jury will acquit you.

Last edited:

No, I'm being serious. A thug that shoots at an officer should be automatically given the death penalty. We wouldn't be having this discussion if he was put to death 13-25 years ago.

The right to bear arms also comes with a tremendous cost if you abuse it --- well at least it should come with a tremendous cost.

Any time a man opens fire on the authorities he's in it to the death, whether his cause is just or unjust. If a cop breaks down my door with a no-knock warrant, I know I've signed my own death warrant when I pick up my shotgun and shoot back.

If by some miracle you survive and your cause was just, the jury will acquit you.
That pretty stupid. You cant give someone the death penalty unless they take a life. What if the cop was trying to kill him? I cant stand people that are so stupid they think cops are some kind of super mutants instead of the everyday human beings they are.

That pretty stupid. You cant give someone the death penalty unless they take a life.

Because of liberals like you.

Death should be mandated for child molesters, armed robbers, drunk drivers and people who shoot at cops.

A few public hangings of drunk drivers would solve the problem overnight.

Let's expand the instances where death should be the punishment:

Wall Street fraudsters, but liberals like you prefer to bail them out "becuz Obama $aid it was c00L"

Why the fuck is the Aurora shooter and Gabby Giffords shooter still alive? They should have been publicly hanged within a month. Fucking liberals.

Last edited:
That pretty stupid. You cant give someone the death penalty unless they take a life.

Because of liberals like you.

Death should be mandated for child molesters, armed robbers, drunk drivers and people who shoot at cops.

A few public hangings of drunk drivers would solve the problem overnight.

Let's expand the instances where death should be the punishment:

Wall Street fraudsters, but liberals like you prefer to bail them out "becuz Obama $aid it was c00L"

Why the fuck is the Aurora shooter and Gabby Giffords shooter still alive? They should have been publicly hanged within a month. Fucking liberals.
You're a fucking idiot like most of the far right. Why dont we kill jay walkers while we are at it? SMH...

That pretty stupid. You cant give someone the death penalty unless they take a life. What if the cop was trying to kill him? I cant stand people that are so stupid they think cops are some kind of super mutants instead of the everyday human beings they are.

Huh? You idiots expect perfection from cops in every aspect of life. Thats a super mutant.

Regular humans make mistakes and have flaws..which all cops are.

You cant demand a group of people be held to a standard of absolutely no margin for error...then argue they should be seen as just regular everyday Joes.

But I agree. You shoot at a cop...almost guaranteed they shoot back...which means danger for bystanders.

The thug who initializes the shooting at the cop should have his fingers cut off. Dont kill him. Just be sure he'll never fire a gun again.

Huh? You idiots expect perfection from cops in every aspect of life. Thats a super mutant.

You cant demand a group of people be held to a standard of absolutely no margin for error...then argue they should be seen as just regular everyday Joes.
You are another fucking retard. I dont expect cops to be super mutant. They are human and therefore prone to lying or committing murder. I expect them to do their jobs with professionalism. When they fuck up they should say so and dont try to hide it. With great power comes great responsibility. If you cant hack it maybe digging ditches is a better career option for you.

You are another fucking retard. I dont expect cops to be super mutant. They are human and therefore prone to lying or committing murder. I expect them to do their jobs with professionalism. When they fuck up they should say so and dont try to hide it. With great power comes great responsibility. If you cant hack it maybe digging ditches is a better career option for you.

Blah blah....blah blah blababa baba.

Most Americans dont care about police "corruption" because most Americans know how tiny a% it is.

Your expectations of cops...well 99% already live up to it.

In 2016 almost NO one will campaign on police reform. Because 1) few people are mad about it and 2) its not needed.

A "corruption" rate of less than 1%?! Yeah...about as good as any group of flawed humans can be.

Forum List

Back