🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black Cop murders unarmed black man with hands up (VIDEO!!!)

Who doesnt know or think this already?

Most Americans.

Not most black Americans.

I disagree. You and too many others see it only as a race issue. But it's much more than that. It's a Police State issue. It effects all of us.

How do you know what I ONLY see it as? I just told you what I thought and you're telling me I'm wrong?

How about a poll?

"1. Confidence in Police

Blacks in the U.S. have a significantly lower level of confidence in the police as an institution than do whites.

Combined 2011-2014 data measuring Americans' confidence in the police shows that 59% of whites have a great deal or quite a lot of confidence in the police, compared with 37% of blacks."

Gallup Review Black and White Attitudes Toward Police

Still wrong?

Just because you and many African Americans see it that way, doesn't mean it's necessarily so.

Dude...so you're saying that your experience is different? Well duh...thats the point. I asked who didnt know or think police go over the line and you said most Americans...I just showed you that blacks already know that. Now you're saying what?

What are you saying?

However, i will say race does sometimes play a role in confrontations. I'm not denying that. But it's the rapid expansion of this Police State that's at the root of the problems. We'll all suffer if it's allowed to continue to expand.

Try to convince you white bros of this...they think its not a problem. And in case you didnt know blacks typically arent Conservatives

Most Americans.

I disagree. You and too many others see it only as a race issue. But it's much more than that. It's a Police State issue. It effects all of us.

How do you know what I ONLY see it as? I just told you what I thought and you're telling me I'm wrong?

How about a poll?

"1. Confidence in Police

Blacks in the U.S. have a significantly lower level of confidence in the police as an institution than do whites.

Combined 2011-2014 data measuring Americans' confidence in the police shows that 59% of whites have a great deal or quite a lot of confidence in the police, compared with 37% of blacks."

Still wrong?

Just because you and many African Americans see it that way, doesn't mean it's necessarily so. However, i will say race does sometimes play a role in confrontations. I'm not denying that. But it's the rapid expansion of this Police State that's at the root of the problems. We'll all suffer if it's allowed to continue to expand.
Its more than just African Americans. Its also white cops that are honest.

“Simply put, white cops are afraid of black men. We don’t talk about it, we pretend it doesn’t exist, we claim “color blindness,” we say white officers treat black men the same way they treat white men. But that’s a lie. In fact, the bigger, the darker the black man the greater the fear. The African-American community knows this. Hell, most whites know it. Yet, even though it’s a central, if not the defining ingredient in the makeup of police racism, white cops won’t admit it to themselves, or to others.”

Norm Stamper, Breaking Rank: A Top Cop's Exposé of the Dark Side of American Policing

Don't get distracted by all the Race-Baiting propaganda. It's about much more than that. This rapidly expanding Police State effects us all. For Big Brother, it's not a race issue. It's about domination and control of all Citizens.

But there is no law compelling them to announce they have a firearm, so it doesn't matter. They have a second amendment right to bear arms without question.
It explains to me why the cop went ape shit. He was wrong for shooting him when he exited the car with his hands up though.
You just can't be honest can you?
He never exited the car.
Another one who did not watch the video! Why are you making shit up when you clearly have not seen the video? This is truly bizarre.

Watch the video. Go to 1:46. The passenger exits the vehicle. Quite clearly.

Most Americans.

How about a poll?

"1. Confidence in Police

Still wrong?

Just because you and many African Americans see it that way, doesn't mean it's necessarily so.

Dude...so you're saying that your experience is different? Well duh...thats the point. I asked who didnt know or think police go over the line and you said most Americans...I just showed you that blacks already know that. Now you're saying what?

What are you saying?

However, i will say race does sometimes play a role in confrontations. I'm not denying that. But it's the rapid expansion of this Police State that's at the root of the problems. We'll all suffer if it's allowed to continue to expand.

Try to convince you white bros of this...they think its not a problem. And in case you didnt know blacks typically arent Conservatives

Try not to get so distracted by the Race-Baiting hysteria. For Big Brother, it's not about race. It's about complete control of all Citizens.

So what do we have?

A car rolls through a stop sign. The police pull the car over and inform the occupants they did not stop at the sign.

The cop asks for a driver's license and then quickly thereafter shouts to his partner there is a gun in the car.

It is illegal in New Jersey to carry a gun in the glove compartment of a motor vehicle.

After being screamed at multiple times not to move, the passenger exits the car with his hands up.

The police shoot the passenger.

Most Americans.

How about a poll?

"1. Confidence in Police

Still wrong?

Just because you and many African Americans see it that way, doesn't mean it's necessarily so. However, i will say race does sometimes play a role in confrontations. I'm not denying that. But it's the rapid expansion of this Police State that's at the root of the problems. We'll all suffer if it's allowed to continue to expand.

“Simply put, white cops are afraid of black men. We don’t talk about it, we pretend it doesn’t exist, we claim “color blindness,” we say white officers treat black men the same way they treat white men. But that’s a lie. In fact, the bigger, the darker the black man the greater the fear. The African-American community knows this. Hell, most whites know it. Yet, even though it’s a central, if not the defining ingredient in the makeup of police racism, white cops won’t admit it to themselves, or to others.”

Norm Stamper, Breaking Rank: A Top Cop's Exposé of the Dark Side of American Policing

And heres the thing....EVERYONE makes snap judgements so to deny that it doesnt happen to cops is saying cops are cyborg like entities that are always correct. But whites are so busy changing "snap judgements" to "racism" so they can scream about how unfair it is.

When you see a dog off the leash coming toward you is it racist to hesitate? LOL

Sharpton -- oh Al Sharpton -- where are you?

You might as well ask where Bob Ross is because this has as much to do with Painting as it does Sharpton

Wrong again! If the cop that did the shooting had been white Sharpton would have been front and center and you know it.
Of course, but the PC Police won't admit that.

Sharpton would be all over the place if the color combo were correct.

On this, he won't give a crap.

No money

You might as well ask where Bob Ross is because this has as much to do with Painting as it does Sharpton

Wrong again! If the cop that did the shooting had been white Sharpton would have been front and center and you know it.

Yeah....If Al Sharpton had wheels he'd be a motor bike too. But both of those didnt happen

That makes no sense whatsoever.

So ... to be clear ... every time there is a white on black crime Al Sharpton capitalizes on the event and rouses the rabble in defiance of "the man" but when blacks harm blacks or when white harm white or when blacks harm whites Sharpton is nowhere to be found. I hope I've made things easy for you to understand.

How about a poll?

"1. Confidence in Police

Still wrong?

Don't get distracted by all the Race-Baiting propaganda. It's about much more than that. This rapidly expanding Police State effects us all. For Big Brother, it's not a race issue. It's about domination and control of all Citizens.
I agree that it affects all of us. The problem is that shit rolls down hill and policing was an issue in the Black/Latino communities long before its cultural crossover to white ones. Its really just starting there as plenty of white people will attest to.and nothing at all like some of the stuff I witnessed growing up. #Crimingwhilewhite

How about a poll?

"1. Confidence in Police

Still wrong?

What are you saying?

Try not to get so distracted by the Race-Baiting hysteria. For Big Brother, it's not about race. It's about complete control of all Citizens.

My bad for being distracted after you called me a liar and a racist. I am truly sorry about that

New Jersey police have released a video from a police dashboard camera showing officers shoot a black man to death as he exited a car with his hands up.

The accident took place on December 30, 2014, but the video of the shooting has only just been released.

The newly-released footage shows how two police officers, Braheme Days and Roger Worley, pull over a car in the town of Bridgeton for allegedly not halting at a stop sign.

another thread on this

they did not stop, it's clear in another vid
the glare from the tail light goes away after he shot
near the end you can hear the cops pointing out where the gun is

you just spread leftist propaganda

grats

Is it illegal to roll through a stop sign in New Jersey? Yes.

It is illegal to carry a gun in the glove compartment in New Jersey? Yes.

Did the passenger exit the vehicle after being shouted at multiple times not to move? Yes.

A collision of stupidities resulting in a disaster.

Did the passenger deserve to die for being an idiot? Nope.

All of this could have been avoided by not running a stop sign and by not carrying a gun in the glove compartment, in accordance with the law.

But there is no law compelling them to announce they have a firearm, so it doesn't matter. They have a second amendment right to bear arms without question.
It explains to me why the cop went ape shit. He was wrong for shooting him when he exited the car with his hands up though.
He never exited the car.
Another one who did not watch the video! Why are you making shit up when you clearly have not seen the video? This is truly bizarre.

Not the guy with hands raised.

No money

Yeah....If Al Sharpton had wheels he'd be a motor bike too. But both of those didnt happen

So ... to be clear ... every time there is a white on black crime Al Sharpton capitalizes on the event and rouses the rabble in defiance of "the man" but when blacks harm blacks or when white harm white or when blacks harm whites Sharpton is nowhere to be found. I hope I've made things easy for you to understand.

Its so much bull here I dont know how to respond. Everytime a white on black crime? Capitalizes? Rabbles being roused?

1. Not everytime
2. Capitalizes? The families call him
3. People are already roused when it happens
4. Nowhere to be found OR you just arent looking for him?? NATIONAL ACTION NETWORK (NAN) & REV. AL SHARPTON TO HOLD ‘BE LIKE KING’ DAY WITH FOUR EVENTS IN TWO CITIES, COMMEMORATING THE MLK HOLIDAY IN THE SPIRT OF DR. MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR.—URGING PEOPLE TO EMULATE HIS EXAMPLE IN STANDING FOR JUSTICE & AGAINST SENSELESS VIOLENCE - NATIONAL ACTION NETWORK NAN REV. AL SHARPTON TO HOLD BE LIKE KING DAY WITH FOUR EVENTS IN TWO CITIES COMMEMORATING THE MLK HOLIDAY IN THE SPIRT OF DR. MARTIN LUTHER KING JR. 8212 URGING PEOPLE TO EMULATE HIS EXAMPLE IN STANDING FOR JUSTICE AGAINST SENSELESS VIOLENCE National Action Network

He never exited the car.

Don't be obtuse. The one who got shot exited the vehicle after being told not to move multiple times.

No money

Its so much bull here I dont know how to respond. Everytime a white on black crime? Capitalizes? Rabbles being roused?

1. Not everytime
4. Nowhere to be found OR you just arent looking for him?? NATIONAL ACTION NETWORK (NAN) & REV. AL SHARPTON TO HOLD ‘BE LIKE KING’ DAY WITH FOUR EVENTS IN TWO CITIES, COMMEMORATING THE MLK HOLIDAY IN THE SPIRT OF DR. MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR.—URGING PEOPLE TO EMULATE HIS EXAMPLE IN STANDING FOR JUSTICE & AGAINST SENSELESS VIOLENCE - NATIONAL ACTION NETWORK NAN REV. AL SHARPTON TO HOLD BE LIKE KING DAY WITH FOUR EVENTS IN TWO CITIES COMMEMORATING THE MLK HOLIDAY IN THE SPIRT OF DR. MARTIN LUTHER KING JR. 8212 URGING PEOPLE TO EMULATE HIS EXAMPLE IN STANDING FOR JUSTICE AGAINST SENSELESS VIOLENCE National Action Network

So you're basically in denial. Got it.

He never exited the car.

Go get your eyes checked.

A lot of manufactured bullshit undermines whatever point is trying to be made by the anti-cop elements in this topic.

They manufactured some serious bullshit by claiming the occupants informed the police they had a gun. That is a flat out lie.

They manufactured more bullshit by claiming the gun in the glove compartment was entirely legal. This is also untrue.

It is illegal to carry a gun in the glove compartment in New Jersey. And so when a cop sees an illegal gun in the glove compartment, he has a serious situation on his hands. This particular cop was obviously extremely nervous. You can see him literally hopping up and down with anxiety. When a guy like that has a gun to your head and is shouting in your ear not to move, you have to be a special kind of retard to move and exit the vehicle towards him.

He never exited the car.

Don't be obtuse. The one who got shot exited the vehicle after being told not to move multiple times.
I already posted that. His hands were not up as he got out, he reached for something and was told not to move several times and warned he would be shot.

The drivers hands were up and visible. I admit, I was not clear in my first post, though

No money

1. Not everytime

So you're basically in denial. Got it.

No, there really is an event where Sharpton is denouncing violence. Look at it! Maybe you can stop saying stuff that isnt true and start to look up information...or maybe not

Forum List

Back