🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black Cop murders unarmed black man with hands up (VIDEO!!!)

Also, it's their second amendment right to have a firearm in the glove compartment.

Did he have a permit for the gun? Was it a legal possession? You don't know, and neither did the cop.

When I received training for my concealed carry permit, I was told that the very first thing you do if you get pulled over by a cop is tell him you have a gun in the car. Before you say anything else, it should be the first thing out of your mouth. You keep your hands on the steering wheel and follow his subsequent directions to the letter.
Sounds like thats what they did. They told the cops they had a gun and the cop went ape shit on him.

If I had a gun in the glove compartment, and a cop tells me to get my registration (which is also in the glove compartment), I would inform him there was a gun in there and then ask him how we should proceed.

Also, it's their second amendment right to have a firearm in the glove compartment.

Did he have a permit for the gun? Was it a legal possession? You don't know, and neither did the cop.

When I received training for my concealed carry permit, I was told that the very first thing you do if you get pulled over by a cop is tell him you have a gun in the car. Before you say anything else, it should be the first thing out of your mouth. You keep your hands on the steering wheel and follow his subsequent directions to the letter.
Sounds like thats what they did. They told the cops they had a gun and the cop went ape shit on him.
I did not hear anyone in the car say there was a gun in the car.

If I had a gun in the glove compartment, and a cop tells me to get my registration (which is also in the glove compartment), I would inform him there was a gun in there and then ask him how we should proceed.
How do you think the cop knew there was a gun in the glove compartment? They told him.

How do you think the cop knew there was a gun in the glove compartment? They told him.

Which is what makes the story even more saddening. A man that intends to shoot a cop is not going to warn them they have a gun int he glove compartment.

However, g5000 is going to blame the victim in order to promote the police state regardless of how much more truth he learns.

Nope. You're making that up.

Listen to the video again. The guy says, "Where at?" when he is told he ran a stop sign. Then, after the cop asks for his license (he does NOT ask for his registration), the guys says something about he had stopped at the sign. And then the cop screams about the gun.

The occupants never once mention the gun.

Listen to the video.

Holy shit!!! Of course he'll just say "I was scared blah blah" and get a month off with pay

Holy shit!!! Of course you'll just change the subject because it doesn't fit your "racist cop" narrative.

Holy shit! I didnt change the subject but dont let that stop you

Holy shit! I didn't realize the subject was about cops "getting a month off with pay."

Holy Shit! You're right, what does getting a month off for shooting someone have to do with shooting someone. Thanks!

Listen to the video.

Let's assume you're correct, and the occupants either never mentioned it or the camera wasn't sensitive enough to hear it.

Does the Second Amendment not protect their right to bear arms? Do citizens have to announce (by law) that they have a firearm? Did they reach for the firearm?

Nope. You're making that up.

Listen to the video again. The guy says, "Where at?" when he is told he ran a stop sign. Then, after the cop asks for his license (he does NOT ask for his registration), the guys says something about he had stopped at the sign. And then the cop screams about the gun.

Listen to the video.
You are right. I thought I heard him say we have a gun but when I listened to it again I dont hear it.

He was unarmed nevertheless. And he didn't run at the officer.

He moved. After being told multiple times not to move by an obviously highly tense police officer.

Under that much pressure, I would have tried to distance myself from the firearm so nothing could go wrong.

I too would have made the decision to leave the car with my HANDS UP.

Listen to the video.
You are right. I thought I heard him say we have a gun but when I listened to it again I dont hear it.

But there is no law compelling them to announce they have a firearm, so it doesn't matter. They have a second amendment right to bear arms without question.

That color seems to define whether we get upset when someone dies is what's sad.

Well, Libertarians and pro-gun conservatives are pretty upset by this news, so I suppose we judge scenarios by the content of the tragedy instead of the color of the skins of those involved in the tragedy.

Seems the KKK Democrats are still racists.

The ONLY people here who even complained about this was Dems. 2 blacks and a white guy.

Jeez...Its like he doesnt see who actually objects here...that or he thinks I'm a conservative

COP: Hey, how y’all doing?

OCCUPANT: A’right. How you doing?

COP: Good. Hey, Officer Days, Bridgeton police. Reason I’m pulling you over, you went right through that stop sign back there.

OCCUPANT: Where at?

COP: Right on, uh, South Pine Street. Hey, you got a driver’s license?

OCCUPANT: Yeah, I got my driver’s license, man.

COP: You wanna grab it for me?

OCCUPANT: I (inaudible) fact (inaudible) I was stopped.

COP: Show me your hands! Show me your (bleep) hands! Show me your hands! DON’T (bleep) MOVE! DON’T YOU (bleep) MOVE! DON’T YOU (bleep) MOVE!

Forum List

Back