Black Democrats

Oh look, the patronizing racism of "Blacks are all too stupid to know what's good for them!".

Thanks for ensuring that blacks keeping voting Democratic.

Geeee, what a shock.

quote-there-is-another-class-of-colored-people-who-make-a-business-of-keeping-the-troubles-the-wrongs-booker-t-washington-354862.jpg

You call that begging?

Surely you can beg better than that. :0)

Begging that black people vote for your all-white party is all this is .. and no .. HELL NO, that's not going to happen.

Your party is virtually all white and racist. It would be like me expecting you to vote for a Black Panther.
Wuuuz uuuuup maaaaan.

You call that begging?

Begging that black people vote for your all-white party is all this is .. and no .. HELL NO, that's not going to happen.

Your party is virtually all white and racist. It would be like me expecting you to vote for a Black Panther.
Love thse freebies from the white elites of the DemonRat Party don't you.

You call that begging?

:0) Moronic

Do you really believe that anyone has to offer anything to reject the likes of you and your all-white racist party?

That's stupid.

You call that begging?

Do you really believe that anyone has to offer anything to reject the likes of you and your all-white racist party?

That's stupid.
Slave lol

You call that begging?

That's stupid.
Slave lol

Child molester.
Don't you have a field to go plow or pick?

You call that begging?

That's stupid.
Slave lol

Child molester.
I think a better name for you would be instead of "black as coal," DARK AS THICK MOLASSES.

product_689grandmas_orig_12oz_400x400.png

Forum List

Back