Black group attacks white group in Detroit

They aren't black. And the people cheering and laughing and filming..ALL black.
They ALWAYS act like that. They get pleasure inflicting harm on others. Young blacks are (for the most part) soulless and without normal compassion. This is what you get when Godvernment is your absent daddy.

Oh I agree. It's obvious this is something they do for fun.

The price one pays for failing to arm themselves. It's difficult to have pity on the guys; a knife at the very least would have changed the situation drastically.

Oh I think a few of those bad boys are probably armed themselves. This is just fun for them.
Probably... But it's like I told the three guys, who were going to jump me on my way home from a bar, during my college days...
"We know I can't take you all. But I can change one of your lives forever." They moved on. If they hadn't...? I'd have killed the first one that gave me the opportunity.
Mike Emry in Portland pulled a gun on a bunch of turds that were harassing and chasing him in front of the courthouse there. He's in jail now. For defending himself..and not even firing a shot.
So be it. When the time comes for a person to defend themselves, consequences are a luxurious after thought.

Detroit blacks are some of the worst in the country, keep that in mind.

To further complicate things they're not all bad, dammit!

A lot of them them are though, just turds that need to be flushed.

The price one pays for failing to arm themselves. It's difficult to have pity on the guys; a knife at the very least would have changed the situation drastically.

Oh I think a few of those bad boys are probably armed themselves. This is just fun for them.
Probably... But it's like I told the three guys, who were going to jump me on my way home from a bar, during my college days...
"We know I can't take you all. But I can change one of your lives forever." They moved on. If they hadn't...? I'd have killed the first one that gave me the opportunity.

It has been my experience and I have a LOT of experience like yours, the most hardened among them will leave when faced with someone who would truly enjoy administering lethal opposition. Whoever got it would be unlucky but someone surely would.

I had a 6'1" black dude say "hey, lemme hold a dolla"

As I'm going to the store to get meat for me n my friend's bbq

Somehow I was riding a BMX bike

I'm like "Bitch! I don't owe you no dollar, you better back the fuck up"
He tried some other shit, next thing was"Bitch back the fuck up before I cut you deep, ok"?

He understood that one.

Next step was getting that 6'4" woman on his ass.

My money's on her.

Mike Emry in Portland pulled a gun on a bunch of turds that were harassing and chasing him in front of the courthouse there. He's in jail now. For defending himself..and not even firing a shot.
Hope he's getting all the sodomy he desires.

The hate you sow will come back on you.

What exactly do you think is "good" about this? Oh wait, you're black, which means you're violent AND racist.

I keep hearing "they aren't all bad people". Could someone please point out a few million good ones, in order to counter all the bad ones? Thanks.

A bunch of black men laughing as they kick the shit out of some hapless white partiers. Laughing, filming it, nobody calling the cops. They're slamming those poor, relatively fragile white noggins on the concrete, one looks laid out for curb stomping.

Disturbing, violent brawl captured in Michigan: 'This happened in Downtown Detroit last night' -- Sott.net
The victims were blacks, some fairly light skin, but still blacks.

It was still a barbaric piece of nonsense and I think the cops will get them.

The guy whose head was on the curb survived, btw.

A bunch of black men laughing as they kick the shit out of some hapless white partiers. Laughing, filming it, nobody calling the cops. They're slamming those poor, relatively fragile white noggins on the concrete, one looks laid out for curb stomping.

Disturbing, violent brawl captured in Michigan: 'This happened in Downtown Detroit last night' -- Sott.net

The news is reporting that the victims were white and they look white in the video, so I'm going with "white".

The news is reporting that the victims were white and they look white in the video, so I'm going with "white".
upload_2017-4-17_21-22-37.png

Detroit_brawl.png
<<<this guy is in the next pic.

upload_2017-4-17_21-24-56.png
<<< clearly a black guy

upload_2017-4-17_21-28-28.png
<< this guy is the next guy running away.

upload_2017-4-17_21-32-34.png

The unconscious man on the curb's name is Brandon Putnam and his photo will probably be online soon.

View attachment 122127

Detroit_brawl.png
<<<this guy is in the next pic.

View attachment 122128<<< clearly a black guy

View attachment 122129<< this guy is the next guy running away.

View attachment 122130

The unconscious man on the curb's name is Brandon Putnam and his photo will probably be online soon.

I reeeeeeaaaaallllllllyyyyyy hope they get ALL the fuckers that took part is that attack, and put them away for a very long time.

Forum List

Back