Black Guy Uses Terrorist Tactic Against Cops......Hiding Behind Babies

This is a typical low-life terrorist tactic.

Hiding behind women and children.

This guy figures he can say anything he wants to a cop by holding a baby.

Despicable.

Reminds me of one of my favourite movies of all time Dead Zone. Martin Sheens political career is finished before he can start WWIII.

Christopher Walken was a true Mensch in this movie, highly recommended Stephen King movie.

Dead-Zone2-3693922509.jpg

Last edited:
White cops have killed children. STFU.

White cops have killed children. STFU.
Committing acts of violence with a baby in your arms is normal in black communities. This guy is trying to start a fight with cops and his black buddy doesnt seem to be very worried about the kid either.

Committing acts of violence with a baby in your arms is normal in black communities. This guy is trying to start a fight with cops and his black buddy doesnt seem to be very worried about the kid either.
Looked to me like his buddy was trying to settle him down.

This is a typical low-life terrorist tactic.

Hiding behind women and children.

This guy figures he can say anything he wants to a cop by holding a baby.

Despicable.

Real class act. And this is the city that's trying Trump ffs.

Fatherless families may be better off than families with this kind of father instilling their values to the chidrens. This perpetuates the hatred that is so useful to the underserved, Always provoking confrontation to perhaps generate some Floyd action and payout. Play to the phone cameras and crowd.

I’ve been thinking the Police should back off walk away as soon as the perps start yelling Covid and garlic, suck my crank nigggggaaa he yells loudly over and over. Who has to take that much BS?

Get his plates and or name and tell him “we’ll pick you up at a better time” and go back and sit in Police cars. Let the perp dwell on it if he has a job, without the kid…..sweat a bit. Looking around always.

Last edited:
Pff, barely. He should have pulled that kid away from him. That guy has no business being around that child.
I think the reason is most of these cops are untrained Diversity Hires.

Most of the experienced cops already left NYC or retired.

Forum List

Back