Black Hebrew Isralites are cause of the Catholic boy/Native American

Nah!!!!!!!! Really? How could we have ever guessed? After taking over the land they lived on, destroying their homes, bringing on disease that almost wiped them out,and murdering their people, including women and children, do you think they should show up there with a bouquet of roses?
Which happened before nathan spreading bullshit phillips was born

These kids did nothing to him pochohantas warren or any other living native
lol! Like that just fixes everything now doesn't it? So what's changed besides nothing? Your post proves that.
There is nothing to fix,

Simple logic since you are impaired in that area, No one is to blame for the crimes others including the crimes of the past.
Your justification of the racism displayed on video to the native Americans is not something to fix?

He deliberately went after them so no he is the immature bastard and liar in this one and that is not opinion it is proven documented absolute truth
That's not what I am talking about. Stop diverting Another video emerges of student 'mocking' Native Americans at rally but school defends its student | Daily Mail Online

Except that we have video of a pro-lifer there to justify the taking land from the native Americans , murdering them to get that land, while being about pro-life. Now isn't that special. The more you see the more you know; Another video emerges of student 'mocking' Native Americans at rally but school defends its student | Daily Mail Online
Nobody there stole anybody's land, nitwit. The settlers did nothing that any of these primitive savages already did. Like I told you, if YOU believe Americans have no right to be here, than you condemn yourself. Time for you to leave -- YOU have condemned your hypocritical self.
And you have made nothing but excuses by labeling these people as "savages". You're a hate filled racist, and it's your type who brings truth to this subject. Thanks for the heads up.

If I was one of only 4 Blacks and a gang of teenage boys in MAGA hats approached me I’d have my back up, too. We have no idea if one of these privileged, snot-nosed little Hitler Youth said something to get the Black men riled up and shouting back insults.

Because as we’ve all seen, there are no good people wearing MAGA hats. Not one person can point out a good deed being done by someone wearing one of these.

Great mischaracterization of the situation and actual facts there. It didn't happen that way. There is video to prove it. Of course it doesn't fit your narrative of you are good and others are bad. So goes the great lie liberals tell themselves.
Except that we have video of a pro-lifer there to justify the taking of land from the native Americans, , murdering them to get that land, while being about pro-life. Now isn't that special. The more you see the more you know; Another video emerges of student 'mocking' Native Americans at rally but school defends its student | Daily Mail Online
NO you do not

None of them tried to justify any such thing or even spoke of it

They were mocking his behavior

He wanted to beat a drum and sing some gibberish they just made fun of him for doing so
Damn your dense; Another video emerges of student 'mocking' Native Americans at rally but school defends its student | Daily Mail Online

Black Hebrew Israelites started it, and the Catholic boys chimed in and were in the end just as guilty of the Israelites. Because they have Maga hats on, lets not let that fool you.

Triggered by Make America Great Again hats. The kids did not chime in, that is your own personal fantasy.
I realize that, you being a conservative, the hypocrisy is baked-in, but how might you react if you were there with 3 White friends and you were being approached by a gang of Black teenagers wearing hoodies or ‘antifa’ clothing? What if some of them yelled smartass remarks at you? Would you feel threatened? Would you consider the possibility of an incident?

Answer however you want. I’m not counting on you being honest.

Except that we have video of a pro-lifer there to justify the taking land from the native Americans , murdering them to get that land, while being about pro-life. Now isn't that special. The more you see the more you know; Another video emerges of student 'mocking' Native Americans at rally but school defends its student | Daily Mail Online
Nobody there stole anybody's land, nitwit. The settlers did nothing that any of these primitive savages haven't already done. Like I told you, if YOU believe Americans have no right to be here, than you condemn yourself. Time for you to leave -- YOU have condemned your hypocritical self.
Lol! In your first sentence you said no one stole their land, and in the second you did. Talk about full of shit and a liar.

If I was one of only 4 Blacks and a gang of teenage boys in MAGA hats approached me I’d have my back up, too. We have no idea if one of these privileged, snot-nosed little Hitler Youth said something to get the Black men riled up and shouting back insults.

Because as we’ve all seen, there are no good people wearing MAGA hats. Not one person can point out a good deed being done by someone wearing one of these.

Great mischaracterization of the situation and actual facts there. It didn't happen that way. There is video to prove it. Of course it doesn't fit your narrative of you are good and others are bad. So goes the great lie liberals tell themselves.
Except that we have video of a pro-lifer there to justify the taking of land from the native Americans, , murdering them to get that land, while being about pro-life. Now isn't that special. The more you see the more you know; Another video emerges of student 'mocking' Native Americans at rally but school defends its student | Daily Mail Online
NO you do not

None of them tried to justify any such thing or even spoke of it

They were mocking his behavior

He wanted to beat a drum and sing some gibberish they just made fun of him for doing so
Damn your dense; Another video emerges of student 'mocking' Native Americans at rally but school defends its student | Daily Mail Online

Yes keep showing the same thing they MOCKED him not his race after he confronted them for doing nothing

They never mentioned white supremacy or stolen lands or any of the other bullshit you just spewed the video proves me right and every one knows it
Keep it up moron

Nobody there stole anybody's land, nitwit. The settlers did nothing that any of these primitive savages haven't already done. Like I told you, if YOU believe Americans have no right to be here, than you condemn yourself. Time for you to leave -- YOU have condemned your hypocritical self.
Lol! In your first sentence you said no one stole their land, and in the second you did. Talk about full of shit and a liar.
No he did not the liar here is you

Black Hebrew Israelites started it, and the Catholic boys chimed in and were in the end just as guilty of the Israelites. Because they have Maga hats on, lets not let that fool you.

Triggered by Make America Great Again hats. The kids did not chime in, that is your own personal fantasy.
I realize that, you being a conservative, the hypocrisy is baked-in, but how might you react if you were there with 3 White friends and you were being approached by a gang of Black teenagers wearing hoodies or ‘antifa’ clothing? What if some of them yelled smartass remarks at you? Would you feel threatened? Would you consider the possibility of an incident?

Answer however you want. I’m not counting on you being honest.

Apples and oranges and a false equivalency

In this case the blacks targeted and went after the whites who were dressed decently

I love their new name, trying to smear Israel. They are nothing more than Nation of Islam-

Farrakhan Reveals that Blacks are IsraelitesI would like to revisit an article we posted a few years ago on our forum where the Nation of Islam(NOI) leader Louis Farrakhan admitted that the blacks in America are the actual Israelites of the Bible. The Hebrew Israelites or as some say "Black Israelites" have been teaching this since the early 1900s.

African Hebrew Israelites Archives - NOI.org Official Website
This Farrakhan? The Trump supporter praised by the Right?

Yes, You Read It Right: The Right Welcomed Louis Farrakhan’s Support of Donald Trump

Nah!!!!!!!! Really? How could we have ever guessed? After taking over the land they lived on, destroying their homes, bringing on disease that almost wiped them out,and murdering their people, including women and children, do you think they should show up there with a bouquet of roses?
Are you an American? If so, and if that's how you feel, then you are obligated to GET THE HELL OUT.
You’re the immigrant, dope.

I have had all manner of livtards call me racist. This kid is a saint for standing his ground!
Seeing the whole video, and understand what's going on changes EVERYTHING. All these young people represented their church, their school and their red hats, admirably.
"Church"? They showed up with their maga hats for a political rally. Church, Catholic Christians, and maga hats. It speaks for itself.
They should lose their tax exemption for sponsoring a political trip.

I have had all manner of livtards call me racist. This kid is a saint for standing his ground!
Seeing the whole video, and understand what's going on changes EVERYTHING. All these young people represented their church, their school and their red hats, admirably.
"Church"? They showed up with their maga hats for a political rally. Church, Catholic Christians, and maga hats. It speaks for itself.
Are ewe God?
I don't see how the silly question relates to anything?
She’s a moron. Ignore her, or mock her.

Church"? They showed up with their maga hats for a political rally. Church, Catholic Christians, and maga hats. It speaks for itself.
They showed up for the March for Life rally. What part of the First Amendment do you not understand? The vile Africans were there to simply harass these white kids. That was apparent to all except the most radical leftists among us.
Yes, a political rally.

Are ewe God?
I don't see how the silly question relates to anything?
She’s a moron. Ignore her, or mock her.
Mock her or out smart her and they go away. Either one works pretty good.

Forum List

Back