Black Hebrew Isralites are cause of the Catholic boy/Native American

I have had all manner of livtards call me racist. This kid is a saint for standing his ground!
Seeing the whole video, and understand what's going on changes EVERYTHING. All these young people represented their church, their school and their red hats, admirably.
"Church"? They showed up with their maga hats for a political rally. Church, Catholic Christians, and maga hats. It speaks for itself.
They should lose their tax exemption for sponsoring a political trip.
That's what a lot of these church's are these days. Political organizations. There are some churches in the south who use public schools on Sunday for their political activism.

If I was one of only 4 Blacks and a gang of teenage boys in MAGA hats approached me I’d have my back up, too. We have no idea if one of these privileged, snot-nosed little Hitler Youth said something to get the Black men riled up and shouting back insults.

Because as we’ve all seen, there are no good people wearing MAGA hats. Not one person can point out a good deed being done by someone wearing one of these.

Great mischaracterization of the situation and actual facts there. It didn't happen that way. There is video to prove it. Of course it doesn't fit your narrative of you are good and others are bad. So goes the great lie liberals tell themselves.

No, there isn’t.

If I was one of only 4 Blacks and a gang of teenage boys in MAGA hats approached me I’d have my back up, too. We have no idea if one of these privileged, snot-nosed little Hitler Youth said something to get the Black men riled up and shouting back insults.

Because as we’ve all seen, there are no good people wearing MAGA hats. Not one person can point out a good deed being done by someone wearing one of these.

Great mischaracterization of the situation and actual facts there. It didn't happen that way. There is video to prove it. Of course it doesn't fit your narrative of you are good and others are bad. So goes the great lie liberals tell themselves.

No, there isn’t.

Yes there is,

No, there isn’t.
Yes there is massive video evidence proving it

Black Hebrew Israelites started it, and the Catholic boys chimed in and were in the end just as guilty of the Israelites. Because they have Maga hats on, lets not let that fool you.

Triggered by Make America Great Again hats. The kids did not chime in, that is your own personal fantasy.
I realize that, you being a conservative, the hypocrisy is baked-in, but how might you react if you were there with 3 White friends and you were being approached by a gang of Black teenagers wearing hoodies or ‘antifa’ clothing? What if some of them yelled smartass remarks at you? Would you feel threatened? Would you consider the possibility of an incident?

Answer however you want. I’m not counting on you being honest.

Apples and oranges and a false equivalency

In this case the blacks targeted and went after the whites who were dressed decently
No they didn't, and you have no video to back up your bullshit.

Black Hebrew Israelites started it, and the Catholic boys chimed in and were in the end just as guilty of the Israelites. Because they have Maga hats on, lets not let that fool you.

Triggered by Make America Great Again hats. The kids did not chime in, that is your own personal fantasy.
I realize that, you being a conservative, the hypocrisy is baked-in, but how might you react if you were there with 3 White friends and you were being approached by a gang of Black teenagers wearing hoodies or ‘antifa’ clothing? What if some of them yelled smartass remarks at you? Would you feel threatened? Would you consider the possibility of an incident?

In this case the blacks targeted and went after the whites who were dressed decently

Yes he does.

Uh yes they did and yes we do it has been put in your face and you are a willful liar who ignores it

I have had all manner of livtards call me racist. This kid is a saint for standing his ground!
Why does a teenage boy need to stand his ground against a slow-walking elderly man?

It seems a great way of making the aggressor look foolish, particularly when you smile too.
What’s aggressive about an elderly man walking slowly toward your group?
He was deliberately going to confront them as the video shows with a gang of his indian activists

Seeing the whole video, and understand what's going on changes EVERYTHING. All these young people represented their church, their school and their red hats, admirably.
"Church"? They showed up with their maga hats for a political rally. Church, Catholic Christians, and maga hats. It speaks for itself.
Are ewe God?
I don't see how the silly question relates to anything?
She’s a moron. Ignore her, or mock her.
Mock her or out smart her and they go away. Either one works pretty good.
Outsmarting her doesn’t work. Every Liberal on this board does that daily. See, she’s not smart enough to know that she’s been outsmarted.

Forum List

Back