Black Hebrew Isralites are cause of the Catholic boy/Native American

I have had all manner of livtards call me racist. This kid is a saint for standing his ground!
Why does a teenage boy need to stand his ground against a slow-walking elderly man?

It seems a great way of making the aggressor look foolish, particularly when you smile too.
What’s aggressive about an elderly man walking slowly toward your group?
He was deliberately going to confront them as the video shows with a gang of his indian activists
Deliberately going to confront them? The chief was surrounded by them in the video from the beginning. Did he have a choice? Again, his version was to diffuse the situation with the black and white group. Did the student who gave his version mention that? No!
Not Believable. The injun was banging his drum was in the face of the white students with not a black face to be seen. The old guy did not want to enrage the black jews.

I have had all manner of livtards call me racist. This kid is a saint for standing his ground!
Why does a teenage boy need to stand his ground against a slow-walking elderly man?

It seems a great way of making the aggressor look foolish, particularly when you smile too.
He was deliberately going to confront them as the video shows with a gang of his indian activists
Deliberately going to confront them? The chief was surrounded by them in the video from the beginning. Did he have a choice? Again, his version was to diffuse the situation with the black and white group. Did the student who gave his version mention that? No!

"His version"

How does walking up to a group of people from an event you are protesting and banging a drum right in front of them count as "diffusing"?

"His version"

How does walking up to a group of people from an event you are protesting and banging a drum right in front of them count as "diffusing"?
Because there was a crowd, according to him, who had surrounded the four black guys. What's complicated about that?

"His version"

Because there was a crowd, according to him, who had surrounded the four black guys, What's complicated about that?

More "according to him"

What was there was a bunch of high school kids waiting for their bus and some good old fashioned civic discourse going on, assholes chanting racist crap on one side (black israelites) and some kids responding with school songs on the other.

Then this guy decided to enter the fray, for whatever purposes, and progressives decided to frame it as the kids confronting and insulting the veteran NA guy.

Not Believable. The injun was banging his drum was in the face of the white students with not a black face to be seen. The old guy did not want to enrage the black jews.
There were only four black guys there Mr. "Injun" racist.

I watched the video in the OP. Four morons screaming at everyone who is nearby. Most people react correctly: keep on walking and ignore them, just like the bums preaching near the subway. But these kids chose to engage with them by trying to drown them out and heckling them.

So they are at fault for not being a bunch of cowards and walking away with their tails between their legs?

All they did was sing school songs back at them.

THE FUCKING HORROR!

They were chanting and jumping up and down, a haka dance.

I watched the video in the OP. Four morons screaming at everyone who is nearby. Most people react correctly: keep on walking and ignore them, just like the bums preaching near the subway. But these kids chose to engage with them by trying to drown them out and heckling them.

So they are at fault for not being a bunch of cowards and walking away with their tails between their legs?

THE FUCKING HORROR!

Again, THE FUCKING HORROR.

THE FUCKING HORROR!

They and the Israelites were instigators.

"His version"

Because there was a crowd, according to him, who had surrounded the four black guys, What's complicated about that?

More "according to him"

What was there was a bunch of high school kids waiting for their bus and some good old fashioned civic discourse going on, assholes chanting racist crap on one side (black israelites) and some kids responding with school songs on the other.

Then this guy decided to enter the fray, for whatever purposes, and progressives decided to frame it as the kids confronting and insulting the veteran NA guy.
Waiting for the bus while calling out to "build the wall" according to Phillips. Isn't it strange that the boy who stood in front of Phillips never mentioned that part?

Wrong, he is clearly in the middle of the group of kids and even admitted he did it.
He didn't confront anyone. Unless youbare going to say something stupid, like he was assaulting their eardrums with his drum...
So if i walked up to you and started banging a drum directly in your face. Your good with it?

There were only four black guys there Mr. "Injun" racist.
No more fire water for you

Hebrew Israelites are not liberals.....they are like the cult group (Yahweh Ben Yahweh) this guy belongs to....
837555078.jpg

But you folks are so desperate to have a black guy on your side, you don't even bother to find out about him...

The strange story of that ‘Blacks for Trump’ guy standing behind POTUS at his Phoenix rally
More blacks are becoming Trump supporters daily.

THE FUCKING HORROR!

How were they the instigators when all they were doing initially was waiting for their bus?

And in any event, this would have been nothing more than two sides at an event interacting (and another jumping into it) if not for some progressive moron trying to smear the high school kids as the next coming of the fucking Klan. As americans they have the RIGHT to confront peacefully anyone confronting them, just as the BI morons and the professional agitator have the RIGHT to confront peacefully the kids.

All sides were there to make a political statement, the issue was some progressive decided to vilify the kids because of their political views, and the progressive sheep (and their cuck-servative enablers) fell for it and jumped on the bandwagon.

"His version"

More "according to him"

Waiting for the bus while calling out to "build the wall" according to Phillips. Isn't it strange that the boy who stood in front of Phillips never mentioned that part?

Please show me the evidence that they said that.

"His version"

More "according to him"

I cannot show you anymore evidence than what chief told us, just as I cannot show you any more evidence than what the student told us. I believe Phillips, because the student didn't deny it in his explanation of events. I also believe the student by the way. except the student was probably confused as to what to do at the time, trying to understand his own position, so he just stood there with that shit eating grin. He may not have had any motivations at all? Who knows? He said he didn't. Okay! My gut tells me different, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. But some of his classmates did. They were chanting their own personal racist views by shouting "build the wall". Which obviously comes from the home. That's some of the explanations from both sides. And they are both believable.

THE FUCKING HORROR!

How were they the instigators when all they were doing initially was waiting for their bus?

And in any event, this would have been nothing more than two sides at an event interacting (and another jumping into it) if not for some progressive moron trying to smear the high school kids as the next coming of the fucking Klan. As americans they have the RIGHT to confront peacefully anyone confronting them, just as the BI morons and the professional agitator have the RIGHT to confront peacefully the kids.

All sides were there to make a political statement, the issue was some progressive decided to vilify the kids because of their political views, and the progressive sheep (and their cuck-servative enablers) fell for it and jumped on the bandwagon.
"They" meaning both.

"His version"

More "according to him"

I cannot show you anymore evidence than what chief told us, just as I cannot show you any more evidence than what the student told us. I believe Phillips, because the student didn't deny it in his explanation of events. I also believe the student by the way. except the student was probably confused as to what to do at the time, trying to understand his own position, so he just stood there with that shit eating grin. He may not have had any motivations at all? Who knows? He said he didn't. Okay! My gut tells me different, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. But some of his classmates did. They were chanting their own personal racist views by shouting "build the wall". Which obviously comes from the home. That's some of the explanations from both sides. And they are both believable.

The extended video backs up the Student's statement.

Again, WHERE IS THE PROOF THEY WERE SAYING BUILD THE WALL!!!

you are a fucking hack.

THE FUCKING HORROR!

"They" meaning both.

Wrong. The instigator was the guy who posted the bullshit twitter post framing the students as Klan-lite.

The wrong party of the first part was the black israelites for being who they are.

The wrong party of the 2nd part was the activist trying to cause a confrontation with the students.

Sorry, but if all you got is "HE SMILED FUNNY AT THE GUY" then you have nothing.

Forum List

Back